重案组的
Major Crimes Unit,
拉米雷斯和阿伦探员
Detective Ramirez and Detective Allen.
押解还是提人
Dropping off or picking up?
押解 雅各布·飞利
Dropping off. Jacob Feely.
你们抓到他了 干得好
You found him? Nice job.
我们随便找找就抓到他了
We just looked and there he was.
从越狱开始就你们在负责了
You been across since breakout?
才不是呢
Haven’t had the pleasure.
几点注意事项
Couple things to keep in mind, then:
整座岛现在就是个疯人院
The whole island’s now asylum grounds.
锁好门关好窗
Keep your doors locked and the windows up…
到行政大楼之前
…until you’re at the administration building.
别停下来
Do not stop.
街上能看见的人都是变♥态♥ 不是市民
Anyone you see on the streets are inmates, not citizens.
明白了
Understood.
我去通知他们你们来了
I’ll let them know you’re coming.
欢迎回家 雅各布
Welcome back, Jacob.
调度中心 维克多3-2
Dispatch, Victor 32…
我们在方位10-24 正在押解犯人的途中
…we are 1 024, en route to State for dropoff.
维克多3-2 10-4
Victor 32, 1 04.
我得说 伙计 这地方让我不寒而栗
I gotta tell you, partner, this place gives me the creeps.
整座岛陷入疯狂
A whole island abandoned to madness.
这座城市也已经陷入疯狂了
This whole city’s abandoned to madness.
你今晚心情不好啊
You are in a mood tonight.
是啊 我在考虑调离重案组的事情
Yeah. I’m thinking of transferring out of the MCU.
什么 你不能
What? You can’t.
我们也就做了6周的搭档 安娜
We’ve been partnered six weeks, Anna,
别搞得跟夫妻似的
it’s not like we’re married.
这可是重案组 克里斯
It’s the Major Crimes Unit, Cris.
戈登选中了我们
Gordon picked you the same as he picked me.
全组的人都是他亲手挑选的
He picked all the detectives in the squad.
你不能回头了
You can’t turn your back on that.
重案组
The Major Crimes Unit.
如果我们以帮派手段阻止那些
If we were stopping major crimes like the gang war…
让这城市头痛了
…that’s been ripping this city into chunks
一个月的猖獗犯罪 也许我会重新考虑
for almost a month, maybe I’d reconsider.
可完全不是那么回事 对吗
But that’s not what we do, is it?
我们只是为一个治安管♥理♥员♥跑腿的
No, we run errands for a vigilante.
那完全是错的 朋友
And that, partner, is just plain wrong.
你不能挑这时候离开
You can’t walk away from this…
尤其是当事情出现转机时
…not when things are finally beginning to change.
更别说当你的警♥察♥身份
Not when the fact that you’re an honest cop
成了挡箭牌 而非义务时离开
is an asset, not a liability.
我不知道该不该相信蝙蝠侠
I don’t know if we can trust the Batman.
但是我知道
But I know this:
因为他
Because of him,
我不再为当个警♥察♥而感到羞辱
I’m not ashamed of being a cop anymore.
如果你想放弃 嘘
If you wanna give that up Shh!
不 妈的 听我说
No, damn it, listen.
安娜 快闭嘴
Anna, shut up.

Crap.
是那伙俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我们需要支援
That’s The Russian, we’re gonna need backup.
我们需要大量的支援
We’re gonna need a lot of backup.
警告过你们这些臭小子
I told you and your Ivans
离我的地盘远点 俄♥罗♥斯♥人
to stay the hell off my turf, Russian.
你没什么地盘 麦罗尼 你就是一小喽啰
You have no turf, Maroni, and you have no power.
来抓我啊 你这个龟孙子
Then come and get me, you son of a bitch.
方位 10-30-4 10-30-4 请求支援
Tenthirtyfour! Tenthirtyfour!
奥尼尔和莫里森街西南方
Southwest O’Neill and Morrison.
队员需要援助
Officers in need of assistance,
奥尼尔和莫里森街西南方
Southwest O’Neill and Morrison.
收到 救援队3分钟后到
Be advised, backup ETA three minutes.
三分钟我们就没命了
We’re gonna be dead in three minutes!
火箭筒
Rocket launcher.
克里斯 快跑
Cris. Out!
快走
Move your ass!
信运之神站在我这边
One of us just got lucky.
看来活的人是我
I’m thinking it was me, baby.
别动 再靠近
Don’t move! Any closer,
我就把她脑袋打爆了
I’ll spray her brains all over the street.
把枪放下
Drop it!
我发誓 我会杀了她
I’ll kill her, I swear to God!
我说到做到
I’ll do it. I’ll do it.
你不会
No.
你根本没有机会
You won’t.
你是重案组的 是吗 戈登的小队
You’re MCU, aren’t you? Gordon’s squad.
戈登中尉是个好警♥察♥
Lieutenant Gordon is a good judge of character.
第三篇 磁场试验
Field Test
过来拿你让我拍的照片
Come for those pictures you had me take?
我在想 我能否代你去
I wondered if I couId fill in for you
罗纳德·马歇尔举办的高尔夫联赛
at that golf tournament Ronald Marshall is holding.
我很想认识他
He’s someone I’d like to meet.
说实话 我就没打算去
Actually, I wasn’t gonna go.
马歇尔先生有点
Mr. Marshall’s reputation is getting
恶名昭彰
a little too shady for me.
我就喜欢恶名昭彰
I like the shade.
两艘长约40英尺的船
Two boats, each approximately 40 feet in length,
停靠在高谭港口
anchored in Gotham Harbor.
假设两艘均要公开出♥售♥
I’m assuming both are up for sale…
你看看
…you’re trying to see
哪艘空间感更好
which one looks better from space?
卫星对你来说还能干吗
What else would you use a satellite for?
我能想出好多用处
Well, I can think of a number of things…
但这个是我从没预料到的
…but this is something I never expected.
在冲洗那张
After the impromptu photo
你即兴让我拍的码头照片时
op of the harbor you had me conduct…
我发现卫星遭到了严重的结构损坏
…our satellite suffered severe structural damage.
我先想到是流星撞击
My first thought was a meteor.
但当我们重组所有分离部分后
Once we recovered the detached section…
发现它是从内部被破坏的
…we discovered that it was crushed from the inside.
破坏源是什么 一种电磁脉冲
By what? An electromagnetic pulse.
就是我们正在复♥制♥的那种
One we’re about to replicate.
往后站点
You’re gonna wanna step back.
小心了
Watch yourseIf.
不好意思
My apologies.
韦氏卫星运用电磁螺旋仪
The Waynecom satellite orients itself
导航定位
using gyroscopic electromagnetic navigation.
就是这个电路产生了磁场 对吗
This circuit is what generates the field, correct?
有些型号♥能产生电容
Some of the prototypes developed capacitance.
我们还以为解决问题了
We thought we solved the probIem.
显然 问题还没解决
Apparently, that is not the case.
那么现在呢
So, what now?
我有个主意
I got an idea.
这是个高敏冲击波感应器
This is a highly sensitive shockwave sensor.
他会给螺旋仪充电 启动脉冲
…it’ll charge the gyro and trigger a pulse.
一种足以使子弹转向的脉冲
One strong enough to deflect a bullet.
一切轻武器均适用
It’ll work against all smallarms ammunition,
即便距离很近都不怕
even at close range.
但如果是步♥枪♥ 还是躲一下为妙
Somebody pulls a rifle, though, you better duck.
那为什么有人要开枪射我呢 福克斯
Now, why would someone wanna shoot me, Mr. Fox?
也许你的男人味
Let’s just say your boyish charm…
不是每个人都会欣赏吧 韦恩先生
…might not work with everybody, Mr. Wayne.
西部流浪汉收♥容♥所♥
首届流浪汉高尔夫联赛
我敬重发誓重建我们家园
I admire a man who vows to rebuild a neighborhood…
并从举办高尔夫赛着手的人
…and starts by putting in a golf course.
只是为了造势而已
It’s all about setting a tone, really.
想不想住进来 给你打个折扣
Considering moving here? I could get you a deal.
谢谢 马歇尔先生
I appreciate that, Mr. Marshall.
但是那位被谋杀的社运女士
It’s just the murder of that community activist lady…
她曾经阻止你在这建楼
…the one who tried to stop you from building here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!