好漂亮的房♥子
This is a nice apartment.
空间也好大
Lots of space.
我是来…
Listen, I came over to…
-澄清几件事的… -你自以为是什么!
– clear a few things… – I don’t know who you think you are!
-你伤了我 -我知道
– You hurt me. – I know.
我不断打电♥话♥给你 你却一直骗我! 骗我说要出城
I called you and I called you. And you lied! You lied about leaving town.
-我告诉你原因吧 -我告诉你好了!
– Let me tell you why. – Let me tell you!
你邀我吃饭
You invited me out, we went to dinner.
我以为彼此很投缘 我相信你
I thought we felt something. And I trusted you.
跟你睡觉 我不信自己这么做
I even slept with you. I can’t believe I did that.
你却连个电♥话♥也不回 你八成是个变♥态♥
Then you wouldn’t return my calls. You must be some kind of jerk.
你是个好女孩 我好喜欢你 不过你先闭嘴
You’re a real nice girl and I like you a lot, but right now, shut up.
我有话要说
I have something I have to tell you.
你知道人的性格是多变的?
You know how people have different sides to their personality?
有时候…
Sometimes…
不得不过另一种生活
a person will have to actually lead a different life.
我的天 你结婚了
Oh, my God, you’re married.
我没结婚
No, I’m not married.
其实…
You see…
我的生活很…
my life is really…
复杂
complex.
好 你听着 你知道正常人一起床…
All right, listen. You know how a normal person gets up and…
就下楼…
goes downstairs…
吃早饭…
and eats breakfast…
跟家人吻别…
and kisses somebody good-bye, and goes to…
去上班 你懂
a job and, you know.
不懂
No.
不懂?
No?
好吧 听着
All right, look.
维琪 我要说的是…
Vicki, what I’m trying to tell you is…
嘿 没关系
Hey, it’s okay.
-告诉我无妨 -好的
– You can tell me. – Okay.
我要说的是…
What I’m trying to tell you is…
其实…
is a …
-我马上回来 -好的
– I’ll be right back. – All right.
想我吗?
Miss me?
你家真美 空间好大
Nice place you got here. Lots of space.
维琪 咱们得谈谈
Vicki, we really should have a talk.
真气人
I’m very upset.
我们吃过饭
We were having dinner.
我一向在美女面前一把罩
I was a man doing well with a beautiful woman.
你却一个抱歉也不说…
And without so much as an apology…
就跟那个小瘪三走了
you ran off with that sideshow phony.
你知道…
You know, Vic…
我最近发生了悲剧
I’ve recently had a tragedy in my life.
爱莉雪…
Alicia…
跳窗自杀了
threw herself out of the window.
天呀
Oh, my God.
可是…
But…
塞翁失马焉知非福
you can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs.
瓦尔小姐呀…
Well, Ms. Vale…
窝里还有只公鸡呀?
another rooster in the hen-house?
简直令我伤心欲绝
Take thy beak from out my heart.
布鲁斯?
Bruce?
布鲁斯韦恩 对吗? ?
Bruce Wayne, n’est-ce pas?
大部份时候是
Most of the time.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我说给你听吧 杰克
Let me tell you about this guy I know, Jack.
下流 龌龊 专门害人
Mean kid. Bad seed. Hurt people.
我已经喜欢上他了
I like him already.
知道问题在那吗?
You know what the problem was?
他短路 疯狂
He got sloppy. You know, crazy.
他已经成不了气候了 满肚子烂肠烂肉
He started to lose it. He had a head full of bad wiring, I guess.
脑袋已经报销了
Couldn’t keep it straight up here.
他是个…
He was the kind of guy who…
不见棺材不流泪的人
couldn’t hear the train until it was 2 feet from him.
知道他的下场吗?
You know what happened to this guy, Jack?
听着
Listen.
他犯了错
He made mistakes.
后来就发了疯! 你也想发疯吗?
Then he ended up with his lights out! Now you want to get nuts?
来吧! 大伙一起疯!
Come on! Let’s get nuts!
告诉我件事
Tell me something, my friend.
可曾在月光下和魔鬼共舞过?
You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
什么?
What?
我经常这样问每一个枪下鬼
I always ask that of all my prey.
我只是喜欢听那种声音
I just like the sound of it.
不要随便挑人的针眼
Never rub another man’s rhubarb.
为什么每次找你…
Why is it every time we got company…
总是杀出程咬金来?
somebody always gets in the way?
我需要独处一下
I’ll need a moment alone, boys.
我只是笑在脸上
I’m only laughing on the outside.
内心痛苦无比
My smile is just skin-deep.
但愿你看得透我…
If you could see inside…
心在哭泣
I’m really crying.
你会陪我痛哭一场的
You might join me for a weep.
说了你也不信
You wouldn’t believe it. You really wouldn’t.
你乐得去享受 我却到处找你
While you were out entertaining, I’ve been here finding out about your street corner.
瓦尔
Vale
你朋友完蛋了
I think your friend Wayne is really screwed up.
还有更精彩的
More good news.
你瞧
Here.
我的天!
Oh, my God!
他父母在那被谋害
His parents were murdered in that alley.
所以他才会去那
That’s why he went there.
他当场目睹一切
Poor kid watched the whole thing happen in front of him.
瞧他脸上的表情
Look at the look on the face.
和在市政♥府♥时一样
It was the same in front of City Hall.
这种事对孩子的影响会有多大?
What do you suppose something like this does to a kid?
瓦尔
Vale
别太感性了!
Don’t get personal!
阿福
Alfred
我父母的档案弄到了吗?
Did you get the file on my parents?
全在你桌上
It’s on your table, sir.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想些什么 阿福?
What’s on your mind, Alfred?
我不想在余年…
I have no wish to fill my few remaining years…
再为朋友的死伤神…
grieving for the loss of old friends…
或者朋友的儿子
or their sons.
两百周年纪念活动 无限延期
The 200th anniversary birthday gala has been indefinitely postponed.
我们无力保证大众的安全…
We simply cannot guarantee public safety…
我是丑客
Joker here.
有干扰 通知人去修
We got interference. Call the OB unit.
你们说了些丑话…
Now you fellows have said some pretty mean things…
有些是真的…
some of which were true…
由那个魔头 格里森口中说出
under that fiend, Boss Grissom.
他是个贼 也是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
He was a thief and a terrorist.
不过嘛 他的歌♥声很美
On the other hand, he had a tremendous singing voice.
他已经作古了 并交我接管
He’s dead now, and he’s left me in charge.
我可能有点戏剧化…
Now, I can be theatrical…
也或许凶了点
and maybe even a little rough.
不过我绝不是个…
But one thing I am not…
杀人凶手!
is a killer!
我是个艺术家
I’m an artist.
我喜欢派对
I love a good party.
和谈
So, truce.
周♥年♥庆♥照常举♥行♥!
Commence au festival!
我有个惊喜送高谭市民
And I’ve got a surprise for Gotham City.
今天午夜我要当众洒下…
At midnight, I will dump $20 million in cash…
两千万美元
on the crowd.
不用担心 我多的是钱
Don’t worry about me. I’ve got enough.