我约了人来看我作品的
I’m meeting someone who wants to see my work.
废物
Crap.
废物
Crap.
废物
Crap.
废物
Crap.
废物废物…
Crap…
这是好作品
Now that’s good work.
骷髅 尸体
The skulls, the bodies.
被你一拍就很惹眼 艺术我虽不懂 我很喜欢
You give it such a glow. I don’t know if it’s art, but I like it.
让我告诉你 我的想法吧 美人
Let me tell you what I’m thinking about, sweetie.
我有一天正在洗澡…
I was in the bath one day…
突然发觉 自己天生就是个伟人
when I realized why I was destined for greatness.
你知道一般人多注重外表
You know how concerned people are about appearances.
这个人迷人 这个人很丑
This is attractive, that is not.
那一切都过去了 我现在的一切是别人梦想不到的
That is all behind me. I now do what other people only dream.
我创作艺术 直到有人死为止
I make art. Until someone dies.
懂吧?
See?
我是世界第一个全自动化杀人艺术家
I am the world’s first fully-functioning homicidal artist.
你想干什么?
What do you want?
我的照片印在一元钞票上
My face on the one-dollar bill.
笑话
You must be joking.
我的表情像吗?
Do I look like I’m joking?
不像…
Well…
听我说
Listen.
我们不能和平凡人去比 我们是艺术家
We mustn’t compare ourselves to regular people. We’re artists.
比方说 我拿一幅作品跟你挑战
For instance, let me challenge you with a little piece I did.
巴勃 爱莉雪
Bob. Alicia.
你用照片纪录我的作品
You will take pictures and record my work.
跟我加入前卫艺术之列
You will join me in the avant-garde of the new aesthetic.
杰克 你说我可以看你修改画的
Jack, you said I could watch you improve the paintings.
出了点问题
I’m in trouble now.
她干嘛戴面具?
Why is she wearing a mask?
其实只是张草图
She’s just a sketch, really.
爱莉雪 坐下 告诉她你为何戴面具
Alicia, sit down. Show the lady why you wear the mask.
你知道 瓦尔小姐 她和我有共同的人生哲学
You see, Miss Vale, Alicia’s been made over in line with my new philosophy.
所以她和我一样…
So now, like me…
是幅活动艺术品
she is a living work of art.
我不是毕卡索 不过你会喜欢吗?
I’m no Picasso, but do you like it?
太棒了
It’s great.
要我帮什么忙?
So, what can I do for you?
唱首歌♥ 跳支舞
A little song, a little dance.
蝙蝠侠的头吊在绳子上
Batman’s head on a lance.
告诉我 你知道多少…
Tell me, what do you know about…
我对他一无所知
I don’t know anything about Batman.
真的吗?
Really?
咱俩热呼一下如何?
Well, how about a little “you and me”?
你疯了
You’re insane.
我以为我是双鱼宫的 来吧
I thought I was a Pisces. Come on.
咱们交合一下…
Let’s make up. Have a little…
闻闻我的小牡丹
whiff of my posy.
救命呀!
Help me!
我快要溶化了!
I’m melting!
我快要溶化了! 救命呀! 我快要溶化了!
I’m melting! Help me! I’m melting!

Boo.
抱紧
Hold on.
他哪来的好玩意?
Where does he get those wonderful toys?
-上车 -哪一辆?
– Get in the car. – Which one?
快走
Let’s go.
盾甲
Shields.
你多重?
How much do you weigh?
108磅吧
About 108, I think.
抓稳
Hold on.
看见我腰带上的东西吗? 抓住
See that thing on my belt? Grab it.
无论如何 别放手
Whatever you do, don’t let go.
没有血
No blood.
那家伙是谁?
Who is this guy?
查一下皮夹
Check his wallet.
-等等 -那是什么?
– Wait a minute. – What is that?
是胄甲 他终究还是个人
Some kind of body armor. He’s human after all.
面具脱掉
Take off the mask.
开枪!
Shoot her!
盾甲开
Shields open.
你不只108磅
You weigh a little more than 108.
-真的? -快走
– Really? – Let’s go.

Stop.
我们去哪?
Where are we going?
小心点
Be careful.
蝙蝠
Bats.
生存能力很强
They’re great survivors.
-这是什么玩意? -警方搞错了
– What is all this? – The police have got it wrong.
他们以为只有一种产品
They’re looking for one product.
丑客在上百种货品中下毒
The Joker’s tainted hundreds of chemicals at the source.
整批货都会有毒
Then whole shipments of products would be poisoned.
我们都会死
And we’d all be dead.
不会
No.
成份混合后毒药才会生效 喷发水单独不起作用
The poison only works when components are mixed. Hairspray won’t do it alone.
但若和香水 唇膏混合 就会有毒了
But hairspray mixed with lipstick and perfume will be toxic, and untraceable.
你怎么知道的?
How did you figure this out?
这个拿去报社
Take that to the press.
这么做有点困难
I might have some trouble with that.
很多人认为 你和丑客一样危险
A lot of people think you’re as dangerous as the Joker.
他是丧心病狂
He’s psychotic.
也有人这么说你
Some people say the same thing about you.
什么人?
What people?
面对现实吧
Well, I mean, let’s face it.
你并非正常人 对吧?
You’re not exactly normal. Are you?
这也不算个正常世界
It’s not exactly a normal world, is it?
为何带我来此?
Why did you bring me here?
你大可自己送去报社的
You could have sent that stuff to the press yourself.
说的对
You’re right.
你拥有我想要的东西
There is something else you have that I want.
什么?
What?
他把底片拿走了
He took the film.
是啊
Yeah.
你去哪了? 还好吧? 要我过去吗?
Where have you been? Are you all right? Do you want me to come on over?
不要了 亚历山大
No, Allie.
如果我现在送新闻来 赶得上晚间版吗?
If I bring something to you, can we make the evening edition?
还来得及 好爆吗?
Just barely. Is it hot?
对 保证大爆
Yeah, it’s real hot.
好的 再见
Yeah, bye.
-校对! -是的?
– Copy! – Yes, sir?
避免下列的合用情形:
Avoid the following combinations:
除臭剂不能与婴儿粉 喷发水和唇膏并用
Deodorants with baby powder, hairspray, and lipstick.
安全产品在高谭市上空 大量空投
Safe products are flying in as Gotham City goes on a forced fast.
市民对这位蝙蝠侠 不知如何看待
And all of Gotham is wondering what to make of Batman.
是友还是敌?
Friend or foe?
我眼中长出一根刺…
I have given a name to my pain…
蝙蝠侠
and it is Batman.
要对抗痛苦首需力量 巴勃
You must possess strength to inflict pain, Bob.
有只飞鼠待宰…
We’ve got a flying mouse to kill…
我要磨爪以待
and I want to clean my claws.
瓦尔小姐又来电了
Sir, Miss Vale called again.
你目前的行为…
Dare I suggest that your present course of action…
只会强化她的决心?
might simply strengthen her resolve?
她很机巧
She is quite tenacious.
说的对
You’re right about that.
恕我直言 也很特别 不妨考虑对她说实话
And if I may say so, quite special. Perhaps you could try telling her the truth.
来了
Coming.

Hi.
可以进去吗?
May I come in?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!