高登局长想告辞了
Sir, Commissioner Gordon was compelled to leave.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
相当出乎意料 先生
Very unexpectedly, sir.
两位恕我告退了?
Will you two excuse me?
请这边走 先生
I think perhaps this way, sir.

Yeah
阿福 前面还需要些酒…
Alfred, they need some more wine in the front room…
戴尔太太还需要一份菜单
and someone named Mrs. Daley needs a copy of the menu.
对了 捐点钱给诺克
And give Knox a grant.
很高兴跟你聊 韦恩
Nice talking with you, Wayne.
富人…
The rich…
知道他们为什么怪异吗? 因为有钱经得起
You know why they’re so odd? Because they can afford to be.
你看这面镜子
Look at this mirror.
该叫布鲁斯浮华的
Maybe it should be Bruce Vain.
-罗勃 什么事? -匿名情报
– Robert, what’s up? – Anonymous tip.
纳皮尔扫荡了艾克斯厂
Napier’s cleaning out Axis Chemicals.
只要逮了他 格里森也跑不了
If we could put our hands on him, we’d have Grissom.
为何没人告诉我? 谁负责的?
Why wasn’t I told about this? Who’s in charge?
-艾哈特 -要命!
– Eckhardt, sir. – Oh, my God!
咱们走
Come on, let’s go.
你看清楚了 就是他
All right. Take a good look. This is the guy.
看个清楚
All right, get a good look.
格杀勿论 懂我意思吧?
Shoot to kill. You know what I mean?
好了 出发吧
All right, let’s move out.
我们被摆道了 各位
We’ve been ratted out here, boys.
小心
Watch it.
不准动!
Freeze!
你 左边 你去右翼 快
You, left. You take the right. Move it.
怎么回事?
What the hell’s going on?
你想干什么? 泄底吗?
What are you trying to do? Blow the collar?
这儿由我负责 不是卡尔格里森
I’m in charge here, not Carl Grissom.
我是高登局长 我要抓活口
This is Commissioner Gordon. I want him taken alive.
重覆一次 谁开枪打伤杰克 就得对我负责
I repeat. Any man who opens fire on Jack Napier will answer to me.
放我下来!
Let me down!
放我下来!
Let me down!
放我下来!
Let me down!
哦 天呀!
Oh, my God!
他在那边!
He went that way!
到那边的窄道上看看
See if you can get up on the catwalk on that side.
你守那一边 务必小心 千万别大意
You take that side. Be careful. Be very careful.
老天爷!
Jesus!
放了他 否则我就杀高登!
Let him go, or I’ll do Gordon!
好漂亮的行头
Nice outfit.
快呀 杰克 咱们走!
Come on, Jack, let’s go!
快点! 杰克!
Come on! Jack!
艾哈特!
Eckhardt!
替未来想一下
Think about the future.
他妈的 已经到手了
God damn it, we had him.
不准动!
Hold it right there!
-那小子是谁? -不知道
– Who is this guy? – I don’t know.
查明真♥相♥前 别说出去
Until we find out, keep a lid on it.
等等 如果真没蝙蝠侠 是谁把杰克丢进硫酸中?
Wait. If there’s no Bat, then who dropped this guy, Napier, into the acid?
自杀呀? 等等 我要录音
Suicide? Wait, I want to get this on tape.
喂?
Hello?
他挂了 你找到了什么?
He hung up. What have you got?
这是市内 这是艾克斯厂…
Here’s the inner city, there’s Axis Chemicals…
这是露面的地点
and here’s the sightings so far.
蝙蝠侠可能有固定的飞行路线
Maybe Batman has some kind of flight pattern or something.
这是我的想法
That’s all I can think of.
非常好 这样好了…
This is very good. I’ll tell you what…
今晚先请你去吃饭 然后去散个步
tonight, first I’ll take you to dinner, then we’ll walk the trail.
不行 我和布鲁斯韦恩先约好了
No can do. I got a date. With Bruce Wayne.
韦恩! 韦恩! 不行!
Wayne! Wayne! Oh, no!
你又能怎么样?
How about you?
那家伙是个呆头鹅 配不上你
The guy’s a stiff. He’s a rich stiff, but you could do much better.
谢谢你的关心 再见
Thanks for being so concerned. Bye.
汤还好吧?
How’s the soup?
对不起?
Excuse me?
我说汤 怎么样?
The soup. How is it?
太好了
It’s great.
盐传过来好吗?
Could you pass the salt?
好的
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
我家好找吗?
Did you have a hard time finding the house?
-很容易 没问题 -好
– No, it was no problem. – Good.
你喜欢在这儿吃饭?
Do you like eating in here?

Yeah.
老实说我以前没来过这里
You want to know the truth, I don’t think I’ve ever been in this room before.
你想出去吗?
Do you want to get out of here?

Yes.
布鲁斯主人小时候…
There was young Master Bruce…
骑着一匹小灰马跟着我…
leading his gray pony with me on its back…
像一袋老土豆 全身是泥 脚踝扭伤正在治疗
like a sack of old potatoes, covered in mud and nursing a sprained ankle.
那是我有生第一次也是最后一次 教他骑术
That was the first and last time I gave him a riding lesson.
那一次让他一直很尴尬
I think I’ve embarrassed him for long enough.
我该去睡了
I’m off to bed.
拜托 不用动 我明早再收拾
Please, leave everything. I’ll tidy up in the morning.
-晚安 小姐 -晚安 阿福
– Good night, miss. – Good night, Alfred.
-晚安 先生 -晚安 阿福
– Good night, sir. – Good night, Alfred.
他真好 他很爱你
He’s really wonderful. He loves you a lot.
阿福是很棒 连袜子都得靠他找
Alfred’s great. I couldn’t find my socks without him.
他令我想起我爷爷
He sort of reminds me of my grandfather.
你们很亲吗?
Were you close to him?
对 我常和他及奶奶 一起过暑假
Yeah, I used to spend summers with him and my grandmother.
他们住在湖边 虽比不上你家 可是…
They had a house on the lake. Nothing like this, but…
很好玩
it was fun.
-不错嘛 -对
– That sounds nice. – Yeah.
你的家人呢?
What about your family?
其实 只有阿福
Actually, Alfred is my family.
这里的一切似乎跟你很不衬
This house and all this stuff really doesn’t seem like you at all.
有些东西很像我
Some of it is very much me.
有些不是
Some of it isn’t.
餐厅绝对不像
That dining room is definitely not you.
对 没错
The dining room isn’t.
-看看结果吧 -好
– Let’s see how we did. – Yeah.
哦 天啊!
Oh, my God!
镜子
Mirror.
拿镜子来!
Mirror!
你知道神经已完全毁了
You understand that the nerves were completely severed.
你也看到我用什么工具了
You see what I have to work with here.
这地方到处是楼梯
There’s an awful lot of stairs in this place.
两条腿快断了
My feet are killing me.
好了
Okay.
我有点醉了 你却没事
I feel a little drunk. And you’re not anything.
再一杯下肚就要飞了
One drink and I’m flying.
你害怕飞行不成?
Why are you afraid of flying?
是你吗 小甜点?
That you, sugar bumps?
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
是我
It’s me.
“小甜点”
“Sugar bumps.”
杰克
Jack.
谢天谢地 你没死! 我听说你…
Thank God, you’re alive! I heard you’d been…
烫死了?
Fried?
你是这么听说的?
Is that what you heard?
为了一个娘们陷害我
You set me up over a woman.
一个娘们!
A woman!
你八成是疯了
You must be insane.
免了吧
Don’t bother.
你命狗屎不值!
Your life won’t be worth spit!
我已经死了一次
I’ve been dead once already.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!