诺克 有东西给你
Hey, Knox. I got something for you.
真好笑 獠牙下该画几滴口水的
Very funny. You should have a little bit more gore under the fangs, though.
傻屌♥一个
What a dick.
哈罗 长腿姊姊
Hello, legs.
我在看你的报导
I’m reading your stuff.
我在看你的美♥腿♥
Well, I’m reading yours.
嗨 我是维琪瓦尔
Hi, I’m Vicki Vale.
维琪瓦尔 流行和大都会 摄影师
Yeah, photographer. Vogue, Cosmo. Yeah.
对 想拍我裸照的话 得把镜头拉长
Listen, if you want me to pose nude, you’re gonna need a long lens.
其实我正在拍战争的东西
Actually, I was in the Corto Maltese.
拍那玩意会有危险的
A girl could get hurt doing this stuff.
什么风把你吹来的?
So, what brings you here?
来看高谭市野生动物的
I’m here to see some of the wildlife in Gotham City.
野生? 比方说?
Wildlife? Like what?
比方说…蝙蝠
Like…bats.
-谁派你来的? -没人 真的
– Who sent you? – Nobody, really.
我喜欢你的报导…
I just loved your story, and…
我喜欢蝙蝠
I like bats.
真的?
really?
我的照片加上你的报导 保证得奖 考虑看看
My pictures, your words. Pulitzer Prize material. Just think.
算你有远见 也是唯一相信我的人
Okay, you’re a visionary. You’re also the only one who believes me.
我需要确凿的证据
I need something tangible.
高登有档案 他连我电♥话♥都不接
Gordon’s got a file on this. I can’t even get him on the phone.
他会参加布鲁斯韦恩慈善义演 他会去吧?
Bruce Wayne’s benefit. He’ll be there, right?
对 只是名单上没有我 没有
Yeah. I don’t seem to be on the guest list. No.
对 对
Yes. Yes.
维琪 你愿意嫁我吗?
Yes. Vale, will you marry me?
-不要 -请我吃饭?
– No. – Will you buy me lunch?
-有可能 -我食量不大
– Maybe. – I eat light.
万一…
Say this…
这个王八蛋…
son of a bitch…
查出艾克斯化学厂和我们有关
makes a connection with us and with Axis Chemicals.
真不知后果会如可?
What kind of damage are we looking at?
万一被他查到了 咱们真的完蛋了
If he ties us in with Axis Chemicals, we’re dead and buried.
我们该立刻采取行动
We should move immediately.
我建议突击该厂…
I say we break into the place…
把办公室捣烂…
trash the office…
把纪录毁掉 宣称是工业间谍干的
and make off with the records and say it was industrial espionage.
聪明 这么做才对 事实上…
Smart thinking. That’s the way to go. In fact…
我要你亲自指挥这个行动
I’d like you to handle this operation personally.
我?
Me?
哈罗 甜心
Hello, sweetheart.
你不介意去隔壁等吗?
I wonder if you’d mind waiting in the next room?
没事 各位 谢谢光临 没事了
That’s all, gentlemen. Thank you.That’s all.
卡尔…
Carl…
可否派别人去?
can we get somebody else to do this?
我受不了化学味…
The fumes in that place…
杰克
Jack.
这次行动关系重大
It’s an important job.
我需要个信得过的人
I need someone I can trust.
你是我的左右手
You are my number one guy.
你…
Now…
别忘了…
don’t forget…
你的幸运牌
your lucky deck.
朋友…
My friend…
你就要走运了
your luck is about to change.
警♥察♥局
Police Department.
请接艾哈特警官
Get me Lt. Eckhardt.
需要我效劳吗? 先生
Can I help you, sir?
谢谢 多谢你 你真好
Thanks. Thank you very much. That’s very nice of you.
赏你的
Here you go.
-晚上好 小姐 -人多了点
– Good evening, ma’am. – A little crowded.
对不起 对不起…
Excuse me.Excuse me…
请教布鲁斯韦恩是谁?
Could you tell me which of these guys is Bruce Wayne?
我没把握
I’m not sure.
还是得谢你
Thanks anyway.
是呀
Yeah
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 当然
Oh, certainly.
快下注!
Bet!
8点 我一丢就是8点
Eight. I can make that eight.
-我一丢就是8点 -请下注
– I can make that eight. – Place your bets, please.
局长! 高登太太 你真漂亮
Commissioner! Mrs. Gordon, you look lovely.
局长真的有蝙蝠侠的档案?
How about that rumor that Commissioner’s got a file on the Batman?
不是真的吧?
That’s not true, is it?
诺克 没有什么蝙蝠
Knox, for the ninth time, there is no Bat.
有的话早抓走了
If there were, we would find and arrest him.
你确认吗? 跟我坦白说 局长
Would you confirm him? Be straight with me, Commissioner.
-手气还好吧? -糟透了
– How you making out? – Not good at all.
丹特先生 我喜欢你的领带
Mr. Dent, I love that tie.
我们正在谈飞行义警的事 你的立场如何?
We were discussing the pros and cons of winged vigilantes. What’s your stand?
诺克先生 本市的问题已经够多了…
Mr. Knox, we have enough problems in this city…
没暇为鬼力乱神之事操心了
without worrying about ghosts and goblins.
没错 我无法否认
Pardon me, but that’s not a denial.
失陪一下 我马上回来
Excuse me, dear. I’ll be back.
有谁要公开♥发♥表一下的?
Isn’t anybody going to go on record?
-阁下 好棒的西装 -无以置评
– Your Honor, great suit. – No comment.
-什么事? 罗勃 -匿名情报
– Robert, what’s up? – Anonymous tip.
纳皮尔扫荡了艾克斯厂
Napier’s cleaning out Axis Chemicals.
为什么没人告诉我? 是谁负责的?
Why wasn’t I told about this? Who’s in charge?
-艾哈特 -真要命!
– Eckhardt, sir. – Oh, my God!
咱们走
Come on, let’s go.
高登先生?
Commissioner Gordon?
高登先生?
Commissioner Gordon?
等一下 起居间 餐厅 还是弹♥药♥库
Wait, wait. Living room, dining room, arsenal.
瞧瞧这些玩意
Look at this stuff.
这家伙是谁?
Who is this guy?
一个人道主义者 居然收集这种玩意
He gives to all these humanitarian causes, and then collects all this stuff.
还不是为了交女人 她们喜欢他的慈善舞会
He probably does it to get chicks. They like him for his big charity balls.
别忘了他的存款数字
Don’t leave out his very large bankroll.
越有钱 人越不值钱
Now, remember, the more they’ve got, the less they’re worth.
那么他八成是全美国 价格最底的人
Then this guy must be the most worthless guy in America.
你瞧这个 他八成是稻草人之王
Check this out. He must have been King of the Wicker People.
这是哪来的?
Where’d this come from?
我不知道
I have no idea.
是日本的
It’s Japanese.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我打日本买♥♥的
Because I bought it in Japan.
-你是谁? -抱歉 布鲁斯韦恩
– Who are you? – Sorry. Bruce Wayne.
亚历山大诺克
Alexander Knox.
我看过你的报导 佩服之至
I read your work. I like it a lot.
谢了 捐一点吧?
Thanks. Can I have a grant?
-维琪瓦尔 -嗨
– Vicki Vale. – Hi.
-布鲁斯韦恩 -没搞错吧?
– Bruce Wayne. – Are you sure?
对 错不了
Yeah, this time.
我看过你战争的作品 对吧?
I’ve seen your photographs from Corto Maltese, haven’t I?
对
Right.
你的眼光独到
You’ve got a wonderful eye.
该说是两只的
Some people think she has two.
这栋房♥子好壮观 希望能有机会拍…
This is an amazing house. I’d like to shoot it sometime if you…
韦恩先生 我们还需要几箱香槟 可以吧?
We need to open a few more cases of the champagne. Will that be all right?
当然 请便
Sure. Go ahead.
开几箱? 6箱?
Open, what, six? Six?
-6箱好 -可以
– Six is good. – Okay.
好的 6箱 谢谢
That’s great, six, thanks.
你会在高谭市待一阵吗?
Anyway, you gonna be staying in Gotham for a while?
我很愿意 我对亚历山大的蝙蝠报导很有兴趣
I’d love to. I’m intrigued by Alex’s giant bat stories.
对 蝙蝠侠
Oh, right. The Batman.
可以调剂一下战争的火♥药♥味 对吧?
That’s a little bit light after the war in Corto Maltese, isn’t it?
-你是干哪一行的? -哦 我…
– What do you do for a living? – Well, I’m involved…