斑比 过来
Bambi, come here.
你看
Look.
春天的新草
New spring grass.
斑比 快快
Bambi. Quick!
快到树丛中
The thicket!
快点 快点 斑比
Faster! Faster, Bambi!
别往后看 一直跑
Don’t look back! Keep running!
快跑啊
Keep running!
我们成功了
We made it!
我们成功了 妈妈
We made it, Mother!
我们…
We…
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈 你在哪儿?
Mother, where are you?!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
妈妈
Mother!
你妈妈再也不能陪在你身边了
Your mother can’t be with you anymore.
走吧
Come.
我的儿子
My son.
让我们唱一首欢快的春歌♥
♪Let’s sing a gay little spring song♪
这是歌♥唱的季节
♪This is the season to sing♪
所以我建议大家都尽力
♪So I’d like to suggest That we all do our best♪
唱一首关于春天的歌♥
♪And warble a song about spring♪
春天 春天 春天
♪Spring, spring, spring♪
我们聚在一起唱歌♥吧
♪Let’s get together and sing♪
让我们唱一首欢快的春歌♥
♪Let’s sing a gay little spring song♪
就像鸟在飞
♪Just like the bird on the wing♪
你要喜悦开朗 万事才会顺利
♪Things always seem right When you’re cheerful and bright♪
所以让我们聚在一起唱歌♥
♪So let’s get together and sing♪
歌♥唱 歌♥唱 歌♥唱
♪Sing, sing, sing♪
让我们唱一首关于春天的歌♥
♪Let’s sing a song about spring♪
就像五月的小鸟 叽叽喳喳
♪Let’s twitter and tweet Like the birdies in May♪
调整心情 快乐今天
♪Get into the mood And be merry today♪
忘了你所有的烦恼 尽情地唱…
♪Forget all your troubles And warble away…♪
等等
Wait!
怎么回事?
Oh, what now?
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
不要在这里吵
Stop that racket!
赶快走开 嘘 嘘
Scat! Shoo! Shoo!
让我们唱一首关于春天的歌♥
♪Let’s sing a song about spring♪
看我收拾他们
I’ll fix ’em.
好了 我想… 他们知道厉害了
There. I guess… that’ll teach ’em.
哦 没用啊
Oh, what’s the use?
这是歌♥唱的季节
♪This is the season to sing♪
每年春天都唱歌♥
Same thing every spring.
叽喳 叽喳
Tweet-tweet! Tweet-tweet!
叽喳 叽喳
Tweet-tweet! Tweet-tweet!
甜蜜的情歌♥
Love’s sweet song.
哼 真是少年不知愁滋味
Hm! Pain in the pin feathers, I call it.
别晃了
Stop it!
你们都滚开
Get out of here. All of you.
还有你
And you, too!
你好 猫头鹰朋友 你还记得我吗?
Hello, Friend Owl. Don’t you remember me?
你是… 小王子
Why, it… it’s the young prince.
斑比
Bambi!
噢 我的天啦 你变化好大呀
My, my, how you’ve changed.
转一圈 让我好好看看
Turn round there. Let me look at you.
你用一身斑换了一双角
I see you’ve traded in your spots for a pair of antlers.
前些天啊 我还自言自语说起你呢
You know, just the other day I was talking to myself about you.
我们想知道你后来怎么样了
And we were wondering what had become of you.
你好 斑比
Hello, Bambi!
还记得我吗?
Remember me?
桑普
Thumper!
对啰
Right-o!
你们好呀
Hi, fellas.
“花”
Flower.
对喔
Yeah.
他们怎么了?
Well, what’s the matter with them?
他们怎么那样飞?
Why are they acting that way?
你们不知道吗?
Why, don’t you know?
他们在”叽喳叽喳”
They’re twitterpated.
-“叽喳叽喳”? -没错
– Twitterpated? – Yes.
每到春天 大家几乎都在”叽喳叽喳”
Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the spring time.
这么说吧…
For example…
你一个人边走边想心事
you’re walking along, minding your own business,
你既不看左边 也不看右边
you’re looking neither to the left nor to the right,
突然间
when all of a sudden…
你撞见一个漂亮的面孔
you run smack into a pretty face.
你两腿开始发软
You begin to get weak in the knees.
脑袋开始懵圈
Your head’s in a whirl.
你感觉自己轻飘飘的 像个羽毛
And then you feel light as a feather.
在弄清楚之前呢
And before you know it,
感觉自己是在空中漫步
you’re walking on air.
其实呢…你知道吗 你是被迷的团团转
And then you know what? You’re knocked for a loop.
你已经完全失去理智了
And you completely lose your head.
天哪 太可怕了
Gosh, that’s awful.
天哪 -真可怕
– Gee whiz. – Terrible.
不光是这样
And that ain’t all.
任何动物都会碰上的
It can happen to anybody.
你们要小心一点
So you’d better be careful.
你会碰上 还有你…
It could happen to you, and you, and…
没错 你也会碰上的
Yes, it could even happen to you.
不会发生在我身上
Well, it’s not going to happen to me.
-我也不会 – 我也不会
– Me neither. – Me neither.
哼 “叽喳叽喳”
Ha! Twitterpated!
哦
Oh…
呃哼
Ahem.
哦
Oh.
斑比 你好啊
Hello, Bambi.
你不记得我了吗?
Don’t you remember me?
我是费琳啊
I’m Faline.
斑比
Bambi.
斑比
Bambi.
斑比
Bambi!
我给你带来一首歌♥
♪I bring you a song♪
我边走边唱
♪And I sing as I go♪
因为我想让你知道
♪For I want you to know♪
我正在寻找浪漫
♪That I’m looking for romance♪
我给你带来一首歌♥
♪I bring you a song♪
希望你能看到
♪In the hope that you’ll see♪
当你看着我
♪When you’re looking at me♪
我正在寻找爱
♪That I’m looking for love♪
我在寻找那光芒
♪I’m seeking that glow♪
只有在五月 在你年轻的时候才呈现
♪Only found when you’re young and it’s May♪
只有在那美好的一天才呈现
♪Only found on that wonderful day♪
当所有的渴望都结束
♪When all longing is through♪
我在寻找那光芒
♪I’m seeking that glow♪
只有颤栗过后才呈现
♪Only found when a thrill is complete♪
只有当两颗心轻轻地跳动
♪Only found when two hearts gently beat♪
随着华尔兹轻柔而新鲜的曲调
♪To the strains of a waltz That’s both tender and new♪
我给你带来一首歌♥
♪I bring you a song♪
我正在寻找浪漫
♪For I’m seeking romance♪
你在我身边 月儿高高挂
♪You’re by my side There’s a moon up above♪
它闪耀着柔和明亮的光芒
♪It shines with a light That’s so mellow and bright♪
很容易看出今晚我们会坠入爱河
♪It’s easy to see That tonight we shall fall in love♪
我给你带来一首歌♥
♪I bring you a song♪
我正在寻找浪漫
♪For I’m seeking romance♪