Guys, look, I need this, okay? And I am this close.
伙计们 听着 我需要这案子 好吗?我已经很接近了
What’s “this close”?
怎么个接近法?
I’m in charge of money laundering for his entire operation.
在他整个行动中 我负责洗钱
ln a month or two we’ll have enough for a conviction and it’ll be over.
一两个月内 我们就能搜集到足够的罪证 然后他就完蛋了
What about a day or two? Sound better?
一两天怎么样?听起来更好吧?
Marcus and I think we found the key to Tapia’s whole operation.
马库斯和我认为 我们发现了塔皮亚整个计划中的关键
You have nothing to say now, huh?
你现在无话可说了吧?
Just stuck, right? Okay, time out, y’all. Damn.
很惊讶 对吧? 好了 别闹了 你们俩 可恶
We got this peckerwood that’ll put us down…
我们找到了个家伙
with the transport end of Tapia’s operation. Do you want in?
他知道塔皮亚的货最终被运到哪儿 你想加入吗?
Why would you…? When?
你怎么可以? 什么时候?
Tonight. Page me.
今晚 到时叫我
Should I bring my thong?
我该带我的皮带吗?
Get your bitch hands off. I’ll knock you the fuck out.
把你的脏手放开 我会打得你屁滚尿流
Mike, we’re trying to keep her out of trouble, man…
迈克 我们想办法让她脱身
not invite her in.
而不是邀她加入
Man, I just figured, you know, if she with us…
伙计 我刚想清楚了 你知道 如果她跟着我们
that’s just less trouble she could get into.
至少麻烦会比较少些
I’m gonna keep it reaI with you too, man. I think she can handle herself.
我也要跟你说清楚 伙计 我想她自己能照顾自己了
I’m gonna keep it reaI with you. Don’t nobody know my sister like I do.
我也跟你说清楚 没有人比我更了解我妹了
Okay? She doesn’t make good choices, Mike.
知道吗?她没做出正确的选择 迈克
She’s not streetsmart. Doesn’t make good…
她不是那种很机灵的人 没能做出正确的选择?
Like, what kind of choices? Men, for one.
哪种选择? 比如男人 就是其中一项
She’s attracted to these dumb…
她迷上了这些蠢人
flashy, just musclebound dickheads, Mike. You know?
那些只有大块肌肉的猪头 迈克 你明白吗?
Cock diesel motherfuckers that can’t even fucking turn to wipe their ass.
那帮该死的混♥蛋♥们 甚至都没法转身擦自己屁♥股♥
You feel me? Yeah.
懂我意思吗? 是的
You know? Just dumb as a bucket of shrimp.
你知道吗?他们笨得跟一桶虾似的
Yeah. Yeah. That shit’s crazy.
对对 那样是够
I mean, you don’t think maybe you…
我是说 你不觉得 也许你
Maybe you didn’t, like, get a chance to know any of them?
也许你没有 比如说 没有机会好好认识他们一下?
I’m gonna give the next one a chance.
我会给下一个人一次机会
A chance to whup his ass.
给他一次抓屁♥股♥的机会
Whup the shit out of him. Oh, you gonna fight him?
叫他把屎挖出来 你想跟他打架吗?
What I’m gonna do ain’t even gonna be legal.
我要做的肯定是非法的
I might be up in here with these motherfuckers.
然后可能会被关在这儿 跟这些混♥蛋♥在一起
Do you know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吗?
The fuck you looking at?
你该死的看什么看?
Thank you kindly.
太感谢你了
Who sprung me? Hey, Cousin Floyd.
谁保释我出来的? 嗨 佛洛德表弟
Oh, you. Remember me?
哦 是你 记得我吗?
Cheese.
笑一个
Y’all look great together.
你俩合照样子真不错
What the fuck you doing? Just a little insurance.
你们到底想干嘛? 只是需要你帮你一点点忙
You gonna help us find Dixie 7…
你要帮我们找出迪克西七号♥
and tell us what that boat has to do with Johnny Tapia.
告诉我们那艘船和强尼·塔皮亚有什么关系
I ain’t no snitch. Oh, you ain’t no snitch?
我可不是内奸 哦 你不是内奸?
Oh, damn. That’s a shame. Know what I’m gonna do?
哦 糟糕 真遗憾 知道我会怎么做吗?
I’m gonna send a special 8 x 10 to his KKK buddies back in jail.
我会寄张特大的8×10寸照给他监狱里的3K党弟兄
You know what, it’s a digital photo too.
你知道吗?这还是数码相片
So we can do whatever we want to do with it.
所以 我们想怎么改就怎么改
By the time we get done with you…
等我们弄好之后
you gonna be in the next Busta Rhymes video on BET.
你会出现在巴斯塔·莱姆斯的下一个音乐录影带里
Tuck ass.
进去吧
I got my rights.
我可是有人♥权♥的
I’m worried. There’s too much heat around in Miami.
我很担心 迈阿密方面动作频繁
I can feel it. I can feel it.
我感觉的出来 感觉的出来
We need to put my money in coffins to Cuba faster.
我们得尽快把钱装进棺材 运往古巴
You should tell the mortuary to speed things up. All right?
你叫停尸房♥那边加快速度 好吗?
That’s the channel marker way out there.
外面那个是水道标记
They make the drop mostly at dawn, but there’ll be one today, though.
他们大多在天亮时下货 但今晚有一趟
Syd, you talk to Mama? She’s got hives.
西德妮 你跟有没有跟妈妈联♥系♥过?她患了荨麻疹
Oh, and I told Mama about your Cubano boyfriend.
哦 我还告诉了妈妈 你古巴男友的事
He ain’t invited to Christmas dinner.
她想请他来吃圣诞晚餐
Change the station. More music, less Marcus.
换个电台吧 多一点音乐 少一点马克斯
If you open the door he’ll be a black Dr. Phil for the next 40 minutes.
只要你一回话 接下来的四十分钟 他便会说个没完没了
Syd, you might not want to get too flirty with Mike.
西德妮 你最好别跟迈克太亲热
Your boyfriend might cut off his trigger finger.
你男朋友可能会切掉他的食指
Maybe Mike’s been flirting with me. Did you ever think about that?
也许迈克一直在跟我拍拖 你有想过吗?
Trigger Mike?
摧花手迈克?
Not like this. Don’t play with that boy.
不 别这样 别玩那小子
Seriously. Don’t play with that boy. Just tell him about New York.
我是认真的 别玩那小子 告诉他纽约的事
Do it. Tell me what?
说啊 告诉我什么?
Oh, shit. Is he walking down the steps?
哦 糟糕 他下台阶了吗?
Oh, shit. He coming down.
糟糕 他下来了
It’s okay. Yeah, you done fucked up.
没事的 对 你真的搞砸了
You done fucked up.
这回你可真的搞砸了
You remember….
你记得
Remember I went to New York? You remember?
记得我去过纽约吧?记得吗?
And…
还有
I said, “Syd.”
我说过 西德妮
I ran in…
我碰到
Syd ran into me in New York on the street in that place.
是西德妮碰到了我 就在纽约的某条大街上
And I said:
然后我说
“What’s up?”
你好
And we was hungry, so then…
我们那时饿了 所以后来
she had fish.
她吃了点鱼
It was grouper.
是鲈鱼
And then I had some chicken.
然后我吃了点鸡肉
Remember I was supposed to come home?
记得我本该回家的吗?
But I didn’t.
但我没有
We went out on a date.
我们出去约会了
Five, actually. Now we’re seeing each other.
实际上是五次 现在我们又能见面了
Hold up.
等等
You know, really out of respect for you, Marcus, nothing happened.
你知道的 我真的很尊重你 马库斯 什么事也没发生过
Hey, Mike, why you tripping, man?
嗨 迈克 你为何拐弯抹角呢?
I mean, we wanted to make sure you was cool with it.
我意思是 我们得先确定 你能冷静面对这事
Doesn’t matter what I think, you know.
要知道 我怎么想并不重要
Hey, I had to find out like this, right?
嗨 可我必须得这样发现你们的关系吗?
Don’t matter.
没关系
Let me ask you, y’all gonna have babies? Little bunch of mini Mikes?
让我问你 你们要生小孩吗?一小堆迷你迈克?
Bunch of little lying, violent motherfuckers?
一堆只会撒谎 暴♥力♥的小混♥蛋♥吗?
Marcus, nothing happened.
马库斯 什么也没发生过
I just want to say, Mama’s gonna be thrilled.
我只想说 妈妈一定会吓一跳的
All right, you know what, you need to “whoosah” or something for a second.
好了 你知道吗?你得来点放松 或别的什么
Hey, here comes the Dixie 7.
嗨 迪克西七号♥来了
Just leave it alone.
迈克 别理他
Why you acting like that? Go on about your business, man.
你干嘛那样子? 不关你的事
We gonna talk about this. No. Get out of my face.
我们得谈谈这件事 不 不 别挡在我面前
I’m trying to talk to you. Get the fuck off me, Mike.
我一直想跟你谈 你放开我 迈克
What the hell is your problem, man?! Why you acting so stupid?!
你该死的到底有啥毛病 啊?你干嘛总表现得那么愚蠢?
This is a dysfunctionaI partnership. That’s why I’m acting like that.
是因为这糟糕的搭档关系 所以我才表现的那样
You know There ain’t no trust.
你知道 我们之间缺乏信任 迈克
I didn’t lie to you!
我没骗你
I was waiting for the right time to tell you. But that ain’t your issue.
我一直在等待合适的时机告诉你 可那不是你的问题
Why don’t you bring it to me real. What is your problem with this?!
你何不挑明对我说 你对这事儿有何不满?
You know what? You a dog, man.
知道吗 伙计?你是条狗
That’s it. There it is. I said it. Oh, okay.
没错 是的 我说了 哦 好的
You like a pit bull with that little pink thing hanging out.
你就像条发♥情♥的公狗 脑子里都是那样的东西 迈克
Oh, it’s like that. Oh, okay.
原来是这样 哦 我明白了
I’m not good enough for your sister.
我配不上你老妹
Guys, enough. The boat’s coming.
你们俩够了 船来了
Okay. We gonna handle that shit. Go ahead, man.
好吧 我们会解决那事的 继续干活吧 老兄
ln about an hour, the drop boat’s gonna come.
大约一小时内 投货的船就会来
We got them.
看到他们了
Wonder what mortuary that coffin’s going to.
不知道那棺材会运往哪间停尸房♥
Keep going straight by.
笔直开过去
You seeing what I’m seeing?
看到了吧?
Get the load to the mortuary and don’t screw up.
把货送到停尸房♥ 别搞砸了
I got it.
没问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!