The kitchen monitor’s out.
厨房♥的监视器看不清了
What the hell’s going on out there?
外面该死的到底出了什么问题?
Shit.
哦 上帝啊
I found something.
我找到些东西
It’s a guy’s finger. What, did the rats eat the rest of him?
是个人的手指 什么?难道老鼠把他其余的肉都啃光了?
What the fuck are you doing? Hey, I was just looking for you.
你该死的在这儿干嘛? 嗨 我正要找你呢
I think I figured out your problem.
我想我知道你们的问题出在哪儿了
Y’all a bunch of filthy motherfuckers.
你们都是帮肮脏卑鄙下流的家伙
Blow out!
快撤
What’s going on? Shit! Get out of the house!
怎么回事?该死 快离开这房♥子
This shit’s got to stop.
这破事也该结束了
Fuck!
操
We should go.
我们该走了
Go! Go!
快走 快
Just another day with Mike Lowrey.
和麦克劳瑞共事的又一天开始了
Damn! Go! Come on!
该死 走 来吧 快啊
Roberto thinks they were the gangbangers…
罗伯托认为 他们就是那两个人
that tried to hijack the drop, boss.
上次试图抢我们钱的混♥蛋♥ 老板
How did this thing happen?
这是怎么回事儿?
I don’t know.
我也不知道
We called the rat people and these guys showed up.
我们打电♥话♥给捕鼠公♥司♥ 然后这两个家伙就出现了
Maybe you’re the rat, huh?
也许你就是那只老鼠 嗯?
They tried to steal from me,
他们试图来偷我的东西
and you let them into my mother’s house.
而你们竟然让他们闯进了我妈的房♥子
Johnny. Hey, no.
强尼 嗨 不
I would never….
我永远不会
Nobody puts in danger my daughter, my mother…
任何人也不能让我的女儿 我的母亲
or my money.
还有我的钱陷入危险
Send him to the mortuary.
把他送到殡仪馆去
Johnny. Johnny, what happened to Roberto?
强尼 强尼 罗伯托怎么了?
He killed himself, Mama.
他自杀了 妈妈
Very sad. Write a nice letter to his mother.
我很难过 给他妈妈写封信安慰下吧
I’ll do it.
我会的
Okay. Bye.
好的 再见
Yo, run the print. Mike, stop playing, man!
你 给他录指纹 嗨 麦克 别玩了 伙计
Run the print. Don’t touch me with no dead finger.
去录指纹 别拿那该死的死人手指碰我
Excuse me, run this print. I need to find the owner.
劳驾 录一下指纹 我必须查到这是谁的
Thank you.
谢谢
Think you can find out what’s on these shreds?
我想你应该能在这些碎纸上 找到些线索吧?
Of course.
当然
We’re thinking about ordering lunch.
我们正在考虑叫午餐外卖♥♥
Should we put you down for some extra crispy and a couple of grape sodas?
要我们给你们带点脆薄饼和葡萄苏打水吗?
“Couple of grape sodas.”
几杯葡萄苏打水
Very funny. That’s hilarious. Isn’t it low tide?
非常有趣 真好笑 那不是低潮吗?
I think it is.
我想是的
Don’t you have relatives to pick up? What?
你不是有些亲戚要接送吗? 什么?
Yo, now you crossed the line, man. Okay, no, that’s not funny.
你 你这可是有点过分了 伙计 不 那可不好笑
We’re fucking with you.
我们没和你们开玩笑
We planted wires, we need some help. No bullshit.
听着:我们装了些窃听器 需要你们的帮助 不开玩笑的
I want you…
我要你们
to find out…
查出
who those two black puta de mierda are.
这两个黑鬼他妈到底是谁
And I want them lying right here…
我要他们躺在这儿
in Mama’s garden in these coffins!
在我妈的花♥园♥里 在这些棺材里
And our mystery finger belongs to:
我们的神秘手指属于
Josef Kuninskavich.
约瑟夫·卡尼斯科维奇
He was a lieutenant in a Russian mob.
他曾是一个俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮的头
Owned a couple dozen Florida nightclubs.
拥有几十个佛罗里达的夜♥总♥会♥
Tapia’s starting to knock off Russian mob bosses.
塔皮亚正开始消灭俄♥罗♥斯♥帮派的头目们
Got something.
来看这些
What you got, dickhead?
你查到了什么 傻鸟?
The computer matches half tones, gray tones, densities.
电脑匹配半色调 灰度和饱和度
Sort of like a visual code-breaking.
这是个视频解码器
Little something I put together.
我把那些碎片拼起来了
The shredded papers was a photo. Some kind of boat. “Dixie 7. ”
那些碎纸片是幅照片 像是艘船 迪克西七号♥
Dixie 7.
迪克西七号♥
It’s registered to a one Floyd Poteet. The Poteet brothers.
它注册在一个叫佛洛德·波蒂的名下 波蒂兄弟
One of the KKK guys we busted.
上次那些三K党里的一个
You blew his ear off, remember?
你把他的耳朵打烂了 还记得吗?
Mike, can you teach me how to shoot people?
麦克 你能教我怎么开枪打人吗?
Listen to what we got at Tapia’s.
听听我们在塔皮亚家搜集到的声音
The second-in-command is talking.
他的副手正在说话
He’s telling him, “Yes, boss. We found a bunch of fat doe fuckers…
他在说 是的 老板 我们找到了一群肥雌兔
and we’re getting them emptied.” Fat does emptied?
我们已经筛选好了 筛选肥雌兔?
The hell does that mean? He has a meeting this afternoon.
那该死的是什么意思? 他今天下午有个约会
You know who I am? Name sounds familiar.
知道我是谁吗? 名字听起来很熟
Sense of humor. I like that.
有幽默感 我喜欢
Meet me on the sand, 2:00, Shore Club.
我们两点在沙滩上见 海岸俱乐部
She has no idea. Let’s roll. Y’all come with us.
她不知道自己在干嘛 我们开始行动吧 你们都跟我来
I ordered a couple of Bacardi Mojitos.
我叫了两杯巴卡第莫希多鸡尾酒
Miami.
迈阿密
Okay, zoom in on nine. A little more audio, please.
好的 画面九放大 再来点声音
So, why don’t we take a swim? Cool off.
我们何不游个泳?凉快一下
Or we could just stay here and get drunk. How about that?
要不我们就待在这儿喝个酩酊大醉 怎么样?
Or we could drink this later.
我们晚点再喝也不迟
Unless you have a reason…
除非你有另有原因
why you don’t want to get that beautiful body of yours wet.
为何不想弄湿你那性感的身体
Why not just ask if I’m wearing a wire?
为何不干脆问我是不是戴了窃听器?
I’d rather go swimming.
我宁愿去游泳
What the hell’s he doing? Son of a bitch.
他到底在干嘛? 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Shit. He’s taking her into the water.
该死 他要带她下水
This guy’s smart.
这家伙很聪明
I want you to work for me. Why waste time on this unnecessary talking?
我要你替我工作 何必浪费时间在这里无谓的谈话呢?
It’s very unnecessary. What do you need with another banker?
当然没必要 你需要另一名银行家做什么?
For the same reason as your previous employer.
和你前雇主的理由一样
But now I own all the Russian clubs. No middleman.
但现在 我拥有所有的俄♥国♥俱乐部 没有中间人
I’m about to be the biggest importer and distributor of X in North America.
我将成为北美最大的毒品进口商和分销商
You’re gonna be a very rich young woman. That’s why I thought…
你会成为非常有钱的年轻富婆 所以我想
I know what you thought, Mr. Tapia.
我知道你在想什么 塔皮亚先生
As long as you don’t think it more than once…
只要你没有顾虑
I’m happy to be in business with you.
我很乐意和你一块儿干
All right.
好吧
Let’s do business.
我们来做生意吧
What are you, a cop or a model?
你是警♥察♥还是模特儿?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I threw something on. I like looking good. What?
随便穿穿而已 我喜欢打扮得漂亮点 怎么啦?
For who?
给谁看啊?
Don’t hate the player. Hate the game.
别恨对手 恨比赛吧
I hate the tailor.
我恨那裁缝
Good job. We’ll get him.
干得好 我们会抓住他的
Your brother would love to talk to you down the street.
你哥想跟你谈一谈 在对面
Whoa, what’s going on?
怎么回事?
You trying to blow my case or you just insane?
你想毁了我的案子 还是你疯了?
You’re the one taking a dip with the Cubano maniac.
你才是在和古巴疯子打交道
How’d you know that? We had a wire in the house.
你怎么知道的? 我们在房♥子里装了窃听器
You two have a warrant for that wire? Look, fuck that, okay?
你们俩有权利在那安装窃听器? 听着 去它的 好吗?
You don’t know the kind of danger that you’re in, Syd.
你不知道你身处何种险境 西德妮
I am fully aware and I am fully capable of what I am doing.
我完全明白 而且我完全有能力办好我所做的事
I am not your baby sister anymore.
我不再是你的小妹妹了
For the DEA you ain’t nothing but a honeypot.
对缉毒组来说 你仅仅是个花瓶
What’d you just say?
你刚说什么?
That’s why you got the job, because you look good in a bathing suit.
所以你才得到了这份工作 因为你穿起泳装来身材很惹火
All right, let’s sit down somewhere.
好吧 我们找个地方坐下来谈吧
All right, look, Syd, there’s some shit you need to know.
好了 听着 西德妮 有些事你必须要了解
Johnny Tapia is cutting up Russian mob bosses in his mom’s kitchen.
强尼·塔皮亚在他妈妈的厨房♥里 剁了俄♥罗♥斯♥的黑帮老大
In the kitchen, Syd.
在厨房♥里 西德妮
He found a severed finger by the crock pot.
他在锅子旁边找到了一截手指
You’re about to be in the middle of a drug war.
你将卷入一场毒品恶战
Miami PD has arrested this guy 12 times with no convictions.
迈阿密警探已抓过这家伙十二次 但每次都苦无罪证
Why don’t you just hang back and let us bring him down?
你们何不歇手 让我们来缉捕他?