You remember?
记得吗?
The two of you should’ve gotten together. That would’ve been nice.
你们俩真该在一起 你们很相配
I never told you Mike was in New York.
西德妮 我从没告诉过你 迈克去过纽约
Well, you know what, Mike?
哦 你知道吗 迈克?
Syd, she’s gonna be in town, what, another week?
西德妮将在镇里再住一个月
Why don’t you show her around? That’d be nice.
你不如带她到处看看 那一定很棒
That would be so great.
好主意
Yeah. Yeah, I could- Well, me and….
是 是 行 呃 马库斯 我和
Marcus, you want to show her some stuff?
马库斯 你有什么东西要给她看吗?
Yeah, because I’m in town on vacation.
哦 因为我是来镇里度假的
I’m staying at the most amazing hotel.
我住在一个最棒的旅馆里
The view, the pool. Oh, my God.
那景色 那游泳池 哦 上帝啊
We got a pooI right here.
我们这儿也有游泳池
That ain’t exactly a pool, man.
伙计 那个不算游泳池
That’s like a big- ass puddle wrapped in blue plastic.
只不过是个用蓝塑胶布围起来的小坑坑
Didn’t they have any good pools when you bought this one?
老爸 你买♥♥这房♥子的时候 就没有像样点的游泳池?
Megan, that pool cost $3900.
梅根 这泳池花了我3900美元
Okay, so how much do the good pools cost?
好吧 那一个像样点的要花多少钱?
It’s all right, baby. It is kind of whack, huh?
行了 亲爱的 那要好大一笔钱呢 知道吗?
I gotta go meet somebody. It was nice seeing you again, Mike.
我还有个约会 很高兴再次见到你 迈克
Nice- Good to see you.
我也是
Where you going?
你要去哪儿?
Bye, sweetie. Bye.
再见 亲爱的 再见
I thought you were on vacation.
我还以为你是来度假的
So glad you could join us, Mike.
很高兴你能来这儿 迈克
I’m telling you, spending time like this make a partnership strong.
我来告诉你 多花点时间 做这事能让我们的关系更加牢固
Mike, can I see you by my stupid pool?
迈克 到我的破泳池边来谈谈好吗?
What’s the deal, baby?
什么事 伙计?
Why you gotta always come over here and try to take over, Mike?
你为什么总是像这儿的主人一样跑过来?
What are you talking about? This is my family, man. Okay?
你在说什么? 伙计 这是我的家 明白吗?
What are you talking about? My place of peace.
你到底在说什么啊? 我宁静的港湾
Are you taking medication?
你吃药了吗?
You taking medicine for the thing, right?
你得按时吃药 对吧?
What’d I do? Forget it. Just forget it.
我怎么了? 算了 忘了它吧
What’d I do? Mason. Go fetch.
我做什么了? 马森 去把它捡回来
Oh, shit!
哦 上帝啊
Now, that shit is funny.
哦 真有趣
That’s some funny shit.
这真该死的有趣
Oh, man, hold up.
哦 伙计 等等
Yo, Lowrey, you hot.
哦 我是劳瑞 怎么?
Thirty- nine hundred dollars. Thirty- nine hundred.
3900美元 3900美元啊
You better pray to God you right this time. Yo, dry off, sweetheart.
这次你最好向上帝祈祷 嗨 伙计 快把自己擦干
lcepick said the Haitian Zoepounds about to do a rip. Let’s move.
冰锥说海地帮要去打劫 我们快走
All right, guys, smarten up. Talk to me.
好了 伙计们 机灵点 跟我说话
Eyes on, agents. Good luck.
小心点 祝你们好运
This is 105.
我是105
They’re backing in.
他们回来了
I got a good look.
我这儿看得很清楚
We got a good eyeball. All right, we’re in.
我们的视野很好 好吧 我们进去
What’s up?
怎么样了?
You come highly recommended out of New York.
纽约方面大力推荐你
You did some good jobs for our Russian crew up there.
你在那儿为我们的俄♥罗♥斯♥朋友干得很好
How old are you?
你多大了?
Old enough.
足够大了
Come on. If you want to move this stuff you gotta do it quick.
来吧 你们要想把这些都运走就得快点
Wow, nice getup. You can start to run these through.
哦 设备不错啊 你可以开始点了
I’d like to see how your machine works.
让我看看你的家伙如何?
Ooh, that sounded dirty.
喔 好像这听上去有点黄
“I would like to see how your machine works, baby.”
让我看看你的家伙如何?宝贝儿
I wouldn’t be so crude.
我其实并不粗俗
I mean, I’m more of a refined kind of a human being.
我的意思是 实际上我很高雅
You follow ballet?
你跳芭蕾吗?
Three of my cousins are dancing with the Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.
我有三个表妹在莫斯科的波尔肖大剧院跳芭蕾
I like hippie- hop too.
我也喜欢嘻哈音乐
I gave you 5000.
你给了五千块
You gave me 4900.
你只给了我四千九
I gave you 5000. 4900.
我给了你五千块 四千九
5000. Count it.
五千块 再数数
If you want to fuck with me again, find yourseIf another chump.
你再跟我耍花招 就找别人交易去吧
Okay.
好吧
How much? Three.
几个人? 三个
Look at this. Money everywhere. Clean it up.
哦 看看 到处都是钱 快收拾一下
Okay, we want to change a little over $3 million, all right?
好了 我们要换三百万 明白吗?
How many jobs did you do with my friends up there in New York?
你给我的纽约朋友干过多少事?
Quite a few.
很多
How you behave with me has consequences for a lot of people.
你对我的态度会影响很多事
You found me, not the other way around.
是你来找我的 而不是我找你
You need me to change small bilIs to large ones and deliver to a third party.
你要我把小面额换成大钞交给第三方
I bet he’d like his money in a timely fashion.
我打赌 他一定很想马上收到钱
Delivery’s late, it’s your ass, not mine.
如果钱迟了 那是你的事 跟我没关系
Here’s 50,000 in 100s for your 50,000 in 10s.
这儿有五万一百元的 换你五万十元的
Third party takes his million in these five briefcases here.
第三方的钱装在这五个箱子里
I hope I’m not losing you, chief. I hate math.
我希望你没被搞糊涂 老板 我讨厌算术
So for your $3 million that we shrunk for you…
我们帮你换了三百万
you get 2 million in clean money back.
你拿走应得的二百万
Less our percentage: $300,000.
减去我们应得的三十万
I’ll be delivering these to your dealer. Alexei.
我会把这些送到你上家的手里 阿里克斯
What? We’re giving too fucking much away.
什么事? 我们付出的太多了
We take all the risk.
所有风险都是我们承担的
And our suppliers take too much of our profit.
我们的供应商拿走了太多的利润
Yeah, we’ll call the general, renegotiate.
好吧 打电♥话♥给上面 我们要重新商量一下
He’s a businessman, we’re businessmen.
他是商人 我们也是
Yeah, call him.
好吧 给他打电♥话♥
You call.
你打
Agents, we’re on the move to the money drop.
伙计们 我正在送钱的路上
Forward.
走了
Hey, man, the truck’s leaving. We’re going to follow it.
嗨 伙计 卡车开走了 我们得跟上
Don’t lose that truck.
别丢了
Follow that truck. Follow that truck.
跟上那卡车 跟上它
Yep, they saddling up. Look like Icepick came through.
是的 他们上路了 看来冰锥的情报没错
Wonder whose shit they about to rip now?
他们要劫谁的货?
Falcon One, do you see her?
猎鹰一号♥ 你看见她了吗?
Stand by.
正在监视
I don’t want to get spotted, take a burn.
我可不想被发现 挨一枪
Zoepound a bunch of pirates, man. SteaI anything.
他们是群海盗 什么都抢
Black Suburban at 10 o’clock.
十点方向有辆黑色的雪佛兰Suburban
Oh, come on, baby. Park it at the top.
哦 来吧 宝贝儿 停到顶上
Roberto, she’s coming to you.
罗伯特 她朝你来了
I got her.
我看见了
This is Falcon One, guys. I got her coming up.
这里是猎鹰一号♥ 伙计们 我看见她上来了
Heads up, guys. I got an orange muscle car.
注意了 伙计们 又来了辆橙色的大跑车
Looks to be three black male occupants.
看来里面有三个黑人
It’s out of our field of vision. Bring it up.
这我可没料到 通知他们
All right, be aware, we got three bogeys unidentified.
好的 注意了 你们后面来了三个不明身份的人
Guys, we got three bogeys. They’re splitting up. They’re moving.
伙计们 来了三个可疑的家伙 他们散开了
Be aware. They’re approaching- Shit. Shit.
小心了他们正在靠近 该死 该死
Fuck, it’s a hit! Shit.
该死 他开了枪 该死
Agent down. Agent down.
我们的人中枪了 中枪了
Roberto, fucking follow them!
罗伯特 该死快跟上他们
I’m on it! I’m on it! Shit!
我来了 我来了 该死
Stay here!
待在这儿
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
It’s Syd!
是西德妮
Move! Move!
走 快走
Man, what is your sister into?
伙计 你老妹在里面干嘛?
Sidewalk! Sidewalk!
人行道 人行道
Move! Move!
闪开 闪开 闪开
Shit.
该死
Shit! I need backup on Canal, now!
该死 运河街需要支援 现在
You just get ready to shoot.
准备开枪