Tonight la policia jacked my mules.
今晚警♥察♥抓了我的运货人
Who can tell me how those jackaIs knew where to bite Johnny Tapia?
谁来告诉我这些条子是怎么得到消息的?
Speak up, cousins.
说啊
You’re lucky they did not find my drugs on Dixie 7.
你很走运 他们没发现迪克西七号♥上的毒品
Change the boat schedule.
准备换船
We can’t. We got a shipment Thursday.
不行 强尼 周四我们还有批货要到
Change it after. Just keep them guessing.
那到后再换 让他们慢慢猜吧
You know, unlike you, my daddy didn’t leave me no trust fund.
要知道 不像你 我老爸可没留一大笔钱给我
I got real- world shit to deal with, Mike.
我得自己挣钱养活自己 迈克
I’m not in it for the thrilIs.
我不是来找刺♥激♥的
Same old shit, different day.
又是这老一套的鬼话
All right, yes, damn. I shot you, all right?
好吧 是的 该死 是我射了你 行了吧?
But you’d be seeing nothing at all if I hadn’t made my move.
但如果我不开枪 你现在就什么都看不见了
I don’t know why you acting so angry.
我不知道你为什么发那么大火
You’re misinformed. I’m not angry. No, you’re very angry.
哦 你搞错了 我没生气 不 你很生气
No, I’m not angry.
不 我不生气
You are angry. It’s okay.
你很生气 没关系
I’m not angry. Except when you keep repeating “you’re angry.”
我没生气 只要你别再不停地说”你生气了”
That shit’s fucking annoying.
那真该死的烦人
Like a fucking gnat at a barbecue.
就像烤肉会上乱七八糟的事
Just bugging the fuck out of me.
该死的把我烦得够呛
Good. I want you to say:
好了 我要你跟我说
“I’m angry. It’s okay. I’ll process my anger.
我生气了 没关系 我会控制自己的
I love myseIf.
我爱我自己
I don’t know what the fuck you mean.
我根本不知道你在说什么
Yes, you do know what the fuck I mean.
不 你知道我在说什么
You’re the one that needs therapy.
你才需要那治疗
I did my therapy. When?
我做过那治疗 啥时候?
Capt. Howard made me do it after I shot them people at the airport.
我那次在机场擅自开枪后 霍华德警长让我去的
Officer Mike.
迈克警官
Papi. That’s “daddy,” right? Yeah.
帕比 那是”爸爸”的意思 对吧? 是的
Mike, you go to therapy to get your issues worked out…
迈克 你去治疗是为了解决你的心理问题
not bang your therapist.
不是为了上你的治疗师
See, now you just talking nasty. I gotta survive.
瞧 你又开是说下流话了 我得生存
I gotta start loving me for me.
我得开始爱护自己了
That sound like that group thing.
哦 那听起来像是集体治疗里用的话
Maybe I did the group thing once or twice.
好吧 也许我是参加过一两次集体治疗
A bunch of men hugging and kissing, that’s some cult shit.
一帮人在一起拥抱 亲吻 就像在搞什么恶心的宗教仪式
Buy.
买♥♥了
Ignore him, doc, he’s blowing this out of proportion.
别理他 医生 他只是在小题大作
My ass is what’s out of proportion, Mike, okay?
我的屁♥股♥可不是什么小题 知道吗 迈克?
I got a big chunk missing.
那儿可少了一大块肉
It’s actually a small chunk.
事实上就一小块而已
This tension you bringing into this relationship…
你在我们关系中加入这种紧张气氛
won’t be healthy in the long run.
从长远来看是极为不利的
Maybe there ain’t gonna be no long run.
也许根本不会长远
Whatever.
管他呢
He’s seeing a shrink. I mean…
他脑子有点
Icepick, Lowrey. Hey, brother.
冰锥 我是劳瑞 嗨 兄弟
Two bags? You embarrassed me in front of my people.
两袋 你让我在自己人面前丢光了脸
Wait, brother. No, no, no, brother. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等 兄弟 不不不 伙计 等
Whatever. You better pray to whoever it is you pray to…
不管怎样 你最好去做个祷告
because you got 2 4 hours to find that X before I find you.
因为在我找到你之前 你只有24小时去找那批货了
The cops hit my mule.
警♥察♥袭击了我的人
Well, Mr. Tapia, I don’t know where the heat is coming from.
塔皮亚先生 我也不知道消息是怎么泄露的
It’s a delicate situation for both of us, isn’t it?
对我们来说事情都有些蹊跷 不是吗?
I’m telling you, I’ve checked them.
我告诉你 我都查过他们了
Alex, look. A guy’s OD’ing.
阿里克斯 看 有个家伙吸毒过量
I’m sorry, I gotta hang up.
抱歉 我现在得挂了
Some fucking punk thinks he can die in my club.
有个混♥蛋♥想随便死在我这儿
Ecstasy fucks them up.
该死迷♥药♥简直要了他们的命
Get him out of here, Josef. We’ll dump him around the block.
把他从这儿弄出去 约瑟夫 把他扔到垃圾堆里
Dump him.
扔了他
Auntie Syd, it must be so cool.
西德妮姑姑 一个年轻的单身女子
Young, single, living in New York.
独自住在纽约一定很酷吧
Probably hook up with a lot of cute guys.
也许身边有一大群的帅小伙
Just like Sex and the City.
就像《欲望都市》里的那样
Theresa, canceI the damn cable.
特丽莎 你该停了那该死的有线电视
So, Auntie Syd, you’re a cop too, huh?
那么 西德妮姑姑 你也是个警♥察♥?
Sort of. I work for the DEA, but I just push a lot of papers.
算半个 我为毒品缉查局工作 但只是做做文书什么的
Nothing exciting. Well, you keep pushing papers.
没什么好兴奋的 你还是继续做你的文书好了
Don’t have to worry about my little sister fighting crime.
那样我就不用为我妹妹和犯罪打交道而担心了
Okay?
对吧?
Possibly getting hurt.
很可能受伤的
James. Get my screwdriver. Damn bolts.
詹姆斯 把我的镙丝刀拿来 该死的镙栓
Ignore him. He’s being mean because he got injured.
别理他 因为受了伤 他现在变得很刻薄
Are you okay? His wound is fine. It’s…
你没事吧? 他的伤没事 只是
other things that were affected.
呃 某些地方被感染了
Theresa! What?
特丽莎 怎么了?
You- It’s just nerve damage, that’s all.
你 只是些神经受了伤 仅此而已
Y’all not gonna spoil it.
你会毁了我
I’ll talk to you about it.
一会儿回来我再跟你说
It’s a donut.
面包圈
It’s a medicaI thing.
是个医疗用具
I got it from a maternity store. You know, pregnant women use it.
我从一个孕妇商店里买♥♥来的 你知道孕妇们常用它的
They can put one cheek here. It take pressure off the other cheek.
你可以把臀部的一半放在这儿 那样就能减轻另一半的负担
For you, dog. Thoughtful.
给你的 伙计 想得真周到
Look, man…
听着 伙计
last night there was something different in your eyes.
昨晚 我从你眼里看到了某些不一样的东西
You know, Mike, I had an epiphany. You know?
我有神灵在保护 迈克 你知道吗?
I realized you’re an enigma. Yeah, I could see that.
我意识到你是个神秘的家伙 是的 我知道
God sent you here to test me. But guess what?
上帝派你来考验我 但你猜怎么着?
You not gonna break me, Mike. No.
你毁灭不了我 迈克 不
Is that Syd?
那是西德妮吗?
That’s Syd. Now’s not a good time.
哦 是西德妮 现在不是时候
Mike, listen, now’s not a good time.
迈克 听着 现在不是时候
Hit me, hit me, hit me.
扔过来 传给我
No throwing balIs in the house.
别在房♥间里传球
What’s up, Theresa? Hey.
你好 特丽莎 你好
Aw, they ain’t tell me it was a luau.
哦 他们没告诉我有烤芋头叶吃
Syd, hold up. Hold up. Hold on.
哦 西德妮 等等 别急 等等
Behave yourseIf, girl. Hey, hold up. Hold up. Hold up.
注意点 女士 嗨 等等 等一下
Oh, look at you. Look at you.
哦 看看你 看看你
Oh, okay. Okay. I see now.
哦 好了 好了 我明白了
You didn’t tell Marcus about New York.
你还没把纽约的事告诉马库斯
He knows about New York. About us? You told him about us?
他知道的 那我们呢? 我们俩的事你说了吗?
No, he knows about New York.
不 但他知道纽约的事
You know, it’s a nice city and that I dropped a witness off last month.
要知道那是个好地方 上个月我还和一个证人睡了一觉
Mike is so sweet.
迈克的嘴可真甜
So sweet he make your teeth rot. So have you told him yet?
太甜会把你的牙蛀坏的 你告诉他了吗?
Baby, soon, okay? Real soon.
亲爱的 马上 好吗?我马上告诉他
He needs to know you’re transferring and won’t be his partner anymore.
你就要调走了 不再是他搭挡了 你必须要让他知道
Theresa, timing is everything.
特丽莎 时机很重要
Marcus is not very happy with me right now.
现在马库斯正生我气呢 可是
No, no, Syd, I’m telling you,
不不 西德妮 我告诉你
that is Scarface limping around in there.
那个一瘸一拐的家伙 现在可正在气头上呢
We need to give that boy a few minutes to let his butt heaI up good.
我们得给他点时间 让他的屁♥股♥好好恢复
We like each other. What’s the big deal?
我们彼此相爱 还有什么大不了的?
I’m just gonna go tell him right now, because this is dumb.
我现在就去告诉他 我不想再隐瞒了
Hold up. Hold up. I’m gonna tell him.
不不不 还是我来说吧
It ain’t like I won’t tell him. How am I not tell him?
我不会不告诉他的 我怎么可能隐瞒呢?
When? I need a minute.
几时? 给我一分钟
Straight up. We’re not vibing right now. I just need a minute.
说实话 我和他之间还有点小误会 再给我点时间
Mike, he’s my brother, okay?
迈克 他是我哥哥 对吧?
Don’t be scared. Toughen up, chief.
所以没什么好怕的 勇敢些 老兄
Whoa. Hey. Hey, I ain’t say I was scared.
哦 嗨 嗨 我可没说我害怕
Just…. There’s something wrong with your brother.
只是 你哥有些不对劲
So, Mike, I understand you were in New York last month.
迈克 听说你上个月去了纽约
Yeah, I was….
是的 我
Remember I did the thing? No.
你还记得我做的事吗? 不