This shit stops now or they’ll fire us, disband TNT…
这事到此为止 否则他们会炒了我们 解散TNT小组
and stick me in a fucking coffin.
把我装进该死的棺材
This is over now! What happened to “whatever it takes”?
这事到此为止 那”不惜代价”是怎么回事?
That was pre- vehicular manslaughter. Not to mention Johnny Tapia…
那是因为那是场车祸大屠♥杀♥ 更不用说强尼·塔皮亚
What the fuck is that? Oh, shit.
那儿到底怎么是了? 哦 该死
Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
This man has violated my rights!
嗨 这人侵犯了我的人♥权♥
Who the fuck is that?
该死那人又是谁?
Running people over is not enough for you? Now you’re into kidnapping?
你们压死人还不够吗?现在还扯上绑♥架♥?
That man is a criminal. Okay? We busted him at the…
那人是个罪犯 明白吗 局长?我们抓住了他 就在
Excuse me, I have so much brass up my ass…
抱歉 我已经快被搞死
I could be playing “The Star-Spangled Banner.”
可能有人要为我唱国歌♥了
I ain’t cut out for this, man.
我也无能为力了 老兄
Come on, man. I can’t do this with you right now.
别这样 伙计 我现在不想和你吵架
I’m re evaluating what’s important. About what? Being a cop?
我在重新评估什么才更重要 关于什么?要不要当警♥察♥吗?
No, about you being my partner.
不 是关于你做我搭档的事
Is this about Syd? God! Hey, Marcus, man…
是因为西德妮吗?老天 嗨 马库斯
That was messed up, but that ain’t what this is about, Mike.
那事你做的是不对 但不是因为它 迈克
Once we nail Tapia, you and me, we’re over.
一旦我们去抓塔皮亚 你我就完了
I already signed my transfer papers.
我已经签了我的调职书
Megan, what’s the name of this boy taking you to the movies?
梅根 带你去看电影的小子叫什么?
Reggie.
雷吉
Daddy, please don’t embarrass me and ask him a lot of questions.
老爸 拜托你待会儿别问他一大堆问题 而令我难堪
Everybody knows you’re a cop, and it makes people nervous.
大家都知道你是警♥察♥ 这让他们都很紧张
Well, why nervous? He on crack?
干嘛紧张?他犯罪了吗?
It’s cool? Yeah. Come in.
没事吧? 没事 进来吧
What’d you…?
你怎么?
I got a sneak and peek.
我获准秘密搜查了
Judge Sinclair said we can go into the mortuary tonight.
辛克莱法官说我们今晚可以去停尸房♥
We can’t touch nothing, but if we find something…
我们不能碰任何东西 但万一我们找到什么的话
he’ll give us a righteous warrant.
他给我们开正式的搜查令
You love pissing Captain Howard off, don’t you?
你总喜欢惹毛霍华德局长 是不是啊?
It’s what I do.
我是警♥察♥
So when you start playing golf?
你几时开始打高尔夫的?
Hey, so you real serious about this transfer thing, huh?
嗨 你想调职的事是认真的吗?
I mean, you been quitting for 1 0 years. I just always thought it was…
我是说 你已经十年没干那行了 我刚一直在想
how you dealt with all this shit.
你会怎样来应付那些破事?
It’s what’s best for me and my family.
那样对我和我的家人来说才最好
Look, I’m gonna get my stuff, man.
现在 我去拿我的东西
“We ride together, we die together.
一同狂飙 生死与共
Bad boys for life.”
永远的坏小子们
We getting old, Mike.
我们越来越老了 迈克
One of them young punks coming to take my baby out on her first date.
有个小子要来约我的宝贝女儿 出去过她的首次约会
Who the fuck are you? Hi, Mr. Burnett. I’m Reggie.
你这混球是谁? 嗨 伯内特先生 我是雷吉
What you doing here? I came to take out Megan.
你来做什么? 我来带梅根出去
What?! I came to take out Megan.
什么? 我来带梅根出去
How old are you? I’m 15, Mr. Burnett.
你几岁? 十五岁 伯耐特先生
Motherfucker, you look 30.
该死 你看起来像三十岁
Show me some lD. I don’t have none on me.
给我看看你的证件 我没带在身上
You don’t have no lD. Get your ass up against that wall.
你没带证件 给我靠墙站好
What is your problem?
你有何毛病?
You think you know it all. Little young Thundercats.
自以为无所不知的小霹雳猫
Got joints on you? No.
身上有大♥麻♥吗? 没有
You smoke that shit? No, sir.
你吸毒吗? 不 先生
You trying to get my daughter high? Do you smoke that shit?
你打算让我女儿兴奋吗?你有没有吸毒?
Nigga, who that is at the door? It’s Reggie.
老弟 门口那人是谁? 雷吉
Who the fuck is Reggie? Came to take Megan out.
雷吉是谁? 来带梅根出去的
What you want, nigga? I’m here to take his daughter out.
你想干嘛 小子? 我来带他的女儿出去
What’s your name? Reggie.
你叫什么? 雷吉
I heard the motherfucker say your name Reggie.
我听到这混♥蛋♥说你叫雷吉了
You taking Megan out?
你现在要带梅根出去?
How old is you? Fifteen.
你几岁了? 15岁
Shit, nigga, you at least 30. This is Mike.
该死 小子 你至少有30岁了 这位是迈克
Can you fight? Yeah.
你会打架吗? 会
You can fight? Motherfucker. You can’t fight. Look at you…
你会打架?混帐 你会打架 好 我倒要看看
Cut it out. I want to know if…
别说了 我想知道如果
When somebody taking my niece out, I want to know if he can fight.
有人要带我的侄女出去 我要知道他会不会打架
Somebody might come say something, the nigga can’t fight, she can’t go.
可能有人会过来找麻烦 如果小子不会打架 她就脱不了身
This is Megan’s godfather, okay? He just got out the joint.
这是梅根的教父 知道吗?他刚出狱不久
Why you putting all my business in the street?
你干嘛把我的事抖出来?
They call him… I got out of jail. I ain’t going back!
他们叫他 我刚出狱 我可不想再回去了
I ain’t going back!
我不会再回去了
What’s wrong with you? You’re scared. You ain’t seen a gun before?
你怎么了?害怕了?以前没见过枪吗?
Stop pointing the gun at the boy.
别拿枪指着那小子 伙计
Look, don’t you disrespect me in front of company.
听着 少在别人面前不尊重我
Let the gun go off.
把枪收起来
Nigga, you a big, tall, Ludacris- looking motherfucker, ain’t you?
小子 你是个又高又笨又大 长相滑稽的混♥蛋♥ 是不是啊?
You rap? No.
会饶舌吗? 不会
Hey, Mike!
嗨 迈克
Now, listen. Have my daughter home at 10:01 .
现在听好了 10点01分送我女儿回到家
If she ain’t home at 10:01, I’m in the car, okay?
如果10点01分她还没到家 我会上车去找 懂吗?
Lock, loaded and hunting your motherfucking ass down.
带上枪 找到你 然后把你的屁♥股♥打烂
Do you hear me? Speak up. I’ll go with him.
听见我的话没? 说啊 我会跟他一块追
If I’m there, know what it’ll be? Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, nigga.
要是我出马的话 晓得情形会怎样吗?嚓嚓砰砰 小子
That’s what it’ll be. Marcus!
就会像那样 马库斯
Reggie, baby, I am so sorry. Forgive Megan’s dad and his silly friend.
雷吉 宝贝 真对不起 原谅梅根的爸爸和他的笨搭档
You a virgin? Yes.
你是处♥男♥? 是的
Keep it that way. Ain’t gonna be no fucking tonight.
继续保持下去 今晚不准乱来
Baby, the red shirt’s nice. You guys have a good time.
宝贝 这件红衬衫真不错 祝你们玩得开心
You ever made love to a man? No.
你跟男人上过床吗? 没有
You want to? No, sir.
你想吗? 不想 先生
Hey, have a good time, baby. Go. Go.
嗨 玩开心点 宝贝儿 走吧 走吧
All right. We need to go.
好了 我们得走了
That was cool.
你真是酷毙了
So you ready to bust this case open?
你准备好破这个案子吗?
Oh, yeah. Let’s finish strong. All right?
哦 是的 让我们打个漂亮仗
All right, ladies. We cannot take a burn tonight or Tapia walks.
好了 小姐们 今晚是我们最后的机会了 为了抓住塔皮亚
I need a good, clean break- in.
我得干得干净利落
Zank, eyeball. Eyeball set.
扎克 侦查哨就位了? 已经就位
Dex, high ground. Rooftop set.
德克斯 到高地了? 已经上屋顶了
Fanuti, light your crack pipe. Got you.
凡诺蒂 点着你的大♥麻♥烟 明白
Lockman, you buzzing?
罗克曼 仪器都好了?
We’re up, baby.
一切就绪 宝贝
Hello, anybody home?! We got a stiff to deliver!
喂?有人在吗? 我们是来送尸的
What’s going on here, man? We got a stiff to deliver.
怎么了 伙计? 我们是来送尸的
Nobody told me about any stiff. The guy’s in the van now. He’s fresh.
这里没有人要过尸体 那家伙现在在车上 他刚死不久的
No deliveries tonight.
今晚我们不接受尸体
They told us to come right over to the place. This is the place.
他们叫我们直接来这里的 就是这儿
We must bring him in here. I’m sorry. No one in.
我们必须把他送进去 对不起 任何人都不准进来
You get that body to the morgue yet? Morgue?
你们把尸体送到停尸房♥了吗? 停尸房♥?
You said to get it to the Spanish Palms Mortuary.
你不是说要送到西班牙棕榈殡仪馆的吗?
No, you dumb Latin fuck.
谁说的?你这个拉丁傻瓜
What you smoking in that crack pipe?
你大♥麻♥抽多了吧?
Who you calling a Latin fuck, man?
你♥他♥妈♥说谁是拉丁傻瓜?
Check.
该死
There’s burnt people down here, Mike.
这下面是烧死人的 迈克
Oh, fuck.
该死
Damn, somebody’s teeth.
该死 谁的牙齿
Now that we’re here, you need to sign some paperwork…
既然我们都过来了 你就签收一下吧
because the man is very contagious. His contagiousness could touch you.
因为这个家伙有传染病 可能会传染到你的
You guys have a nice evening. Good night.
祝你们晚安
Might you see us inside for some hot cocoa?
能让我们进去喝杯热可可吗?
Cam one, I got a good signal. Cam two, I got a good signal.
一号♥摄影机 信♥号♥♥良好 二号♥摄影机 信♥号♥♥良好
Damn! Stop it. Do not do that tonight.
该死 住手 今晚不许那么干
You don’t smell that? Oh, yeah, I smell it.
你没闻到吗? 哦 对 我闻到了
It stinks. Stop!
臭死了 闭嘴
I’m gonna have some Pepto.
我要来点兴奋药
This dude hasn’t been embalmed yet. What you talking about?
这位兄弟还没进行防腐处理 你说什么呢?
They stick a tube down your throat and just suck out all the gunk and bile.
他们用一个管子插到你的喉咙里 吸干♥你♥身上所有的液体
Because what happens is, your body’ll get gaseous and you’ll decompose.
因为不那样的话 你的尸体就会充气 然后开始腐烂