Load up.
装货
They’re getting away!
他们要走了
Stop! Stop!
停车 停车
We need your car. All right?
我们需要用你的车 行吗?
Get out the car. Can’t you get a better car than that?
不 不 你能不能弄辆好点的车?
Let that man go!
让那人走
Don’t be coming at me with that tone. Freak.
别用那种口气对我说话 神经病
Small cars don’t hurt the ozone layer. That’s what I’m talking about.
小车不会破坏臭氧层 那辆才是我要的车
Stop the car. Get Yeah.
停车 下 对
Pop the trunk. Get out. Get in. Get out. Get out.
打开后车厢 出来 你进去 下车 下车
Get your ass in. Okay.
把你的屁♥股♥放进去 好的
I am in the middle of a sale. Do I have to pull my gun?
我正在卖♥♥♥车♥呢 非得让我掏枪出来吗?
Oh, shit. Dan Marino. What’s up?
哦 天啊 丹·马里诺 你好
Back up, Dan. Hey, you’re the truth.
退后点 丹 嗨 真的是你吗
Whatever you need, officers. That’s Dan Marino.
要什么只管吩咐 警官 那是丹·马里诺
Hey. Back up. Let me know how it rides.
嗨 退后 让我试试它的性能到底如何
He’s gonna test-drive the shit out this.
他一定会好好测试的
Go. I don’t want to blow my cover.
去吧 我不想暴露自己的身份
Got them. Got them right there.
看到了 他们就在那边
Why you gotta get so close?
你干嘛非得开这么近?
I won’t let that coffin get away. But they’re all around us.
我不会让那棺材脱手的 但四周都是他们的人
Shit, those are the gangbangers.
该死 是那两个黑鬼
Relax, they don’t know us.
放松点 他们又不认识我们
Boss, we got a problem here. We’re being followed.
老板 我们这里出了点状况 我们被人跟踪了
This is a big problem, Carlos.
这下麻烦大了 卡洛斯
Sorry, boss. I’ll take care of it, okay? Kill those black bitches. All right?!
抱歉 老板 我会处理的 宰了那些黑鬼 懂了吗?
They made us. Get some undercovers to roll with us.
他们害死我们了 有卧底混进来了
We’re splitting up. Everybody go to Third and Boxter, now!
我们分头行驶 大家到伯克斯特 马上
Here we go.
我们行动吧
I didn’t sign up for no goddamned car chase!
我可没签生死状要卷入飞车追逐呀
Have you lost your mind?
你发疯了吗?
I see you got your mind set on doing dumb shit, so please let me out!
迈克 我看你一心一意想干蠢事 所以请让我下车
I seen this in a movie once. They didn’t make it!
这样的画面我只在电影中见过一次 不过他们没成功
Oh, shit!
哦 可恶
Dump truck! I got it.
当心那卡车 没问题
Mike! I’m fine. I’m fine.
迈克 我没事 没事
Right there! Oh, shit, Mike!
那边 该死 迈克
Did you see that shit? No shit.
你看到那该死的车了吗? 不 没有
Dan Marino should definitely buy this car.
丹·马里诺绝对该买♥♥下这车
Not this one. I’m fucking this one up.
不是这辆 这辆已经快被我撞烂了
But definitely one like this.
不过绝对要这个款式的车
I almost missed that.
哦 我们要撞上了 要撞上了
All right, that was almost fucked up. I almost fucked up.
好了 差点搞砸了 我差点搞砸了
Shit!
该死
This is not necessary.
这没必要
Oh, shit!
哦 该死
Damn! Dead man on the hood! Dead man!
该死 引擎盖上有个死人 死人
I’m trying to get it off. Get it off!
我正在想办法甩掉 快甩掉
I’m trying to get it off.
我是在想办法甩掉啊
That shit’s nasty. That’s nasty. Get it off! Get…
那东西真够恶的 太恶心了 快甩掉 甩
That shit is nasty.
那东西太恶心了
Undercover police! Everybody move! Undercover police!
便衣警♥察♥ 通通离开 便衣警♥察♥
Move! Move! Move! Move!
快走 走 走 走
Coming around the corner!
要转弯了
Get ready, they’re coming around the block. Move!
准备 他们快到了 动作快
Up top!
上面
Shit!
该死的
Boy, if this was my car, I’d be pissed!
这要是我的车 我可就气炸了
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
Trying to break the world record for gun fights in a week!?
想打破一周枪战世界纪录吗?
This is not the time to criticize!
别在这时候挖苦人
I can’t work with you blaming me all the time!
你一直在埋怨我 我再也受不了
This is not your fault? This is not… No! No!
难道这不是你的错? 不是 不 不
Bullshit, Mike! Everything’s your fault!
扯蛋 迈克 一切都是你的错
Okay, let’s go! Let’s go!
好的 我们走 快走
Clear around! Cool!
这儿没人了 很好
I’m going around!
我下去
Mike, got him! They got the coffin.
迈克 逮住他 他们把棺材运走了
Move!
闪开
Move! Move! Get down! Police! Get down!
闪开 快闪 趴下 警♥察♥ 都趴下
Move! Move!
闪开 快闪开
Police! Move! Move!
警♥察♥ 闪 闪开
Get out of my way! Move! Move!
别挡路 闪 闪开
Get down! Get down!
趴下 趴下
Shit! Open the door! Police!
可恶 开门 警♥察♥
No!

Whoa! Shit!
哦 该死
Mike! Mike!
迈克 迈克
That boy bit me!
那小子咬我
Mike!
迈克
Move! Move!
让开 让开
Police! Move!
警♥察♥ 闪开
Police! Move!
警♥察♥ 闪开
He under there?
他在底下吗?
We lost the coffin…
我们追丢了棺材
and you barbecued our only lead, Mike.
现在 你还把我们唯一的带路者给烤焦了 迈克
This has got to be the worst, most emotional cop week of my life.
我当了一辈子警♥察♥ 这是最惨 最痛苦的一周
Yeah, it’s been a little rough.
对 是有点辛苦
Where were these bodies going? I don’t know. It’s really strange.
这些尸体要运到哪去? 不知道 这真的很奇怪
All the John Does we found out here are empty.
我们发现所有的尸体内部都是空的
Empty Does. Fat Does.
空的尸体 还都很肥
Cut them open, took the organs out. Sewed them back up.
切开来 取走器官 再缝合起来
Nice work.
干得漂亮
The more you guys fuck up, the more we look like rock stars.
你们把事情搞得越乱 我们看起来越像摇滚明星
The van you was chasing is a transport for the city morgue.
你们追的车子是市立停尸房♥的车
The John Does were being delivered to the university for medical research.
尸体要送往大学作医学研究用
Nice going. I can’t believe you guys.
干得太好了 我真不敢相信 伙计们
Do you both wake up in the morning, call each other up?
你们俩早上是否有互打电♥话♥的习惯?
“Good morning, Marcus.” “Morning, Mike.”
“早安 马库斯” “早上好 迈克”
“How you doing?” “A’ight.”
“你好吗?” “很好”
“So how are we gonna fuck up the captain’s life today?”
“那我们今天打算怎样捣毁局长的生活呢?”
“Gee, I don’t know.” “I don’t know.”
“天啊 我不知道” “我不知道”
“Ooh. Look, over there.
哦 你看 那边
Let’s kill three fat people…
我们来杀三个胖子吧
and leave them on the street.”
再把他们丢在街上
They were dead before we ran over them.
我们压过之前他们早就死了
It doesn’t matter whether they were dead or not, goddamn it!
有没有死并不重要 该死
Every time you leave a corpse on the street…
每次你们在街上放个尸体
I have to get these forensic coroner guys to come to see what happened.
我就得让这些法医人员来看看怎么回事
Then I gotta get detectives. See? They’re detecting shit.
然后我得派调查人员来 瞧见没?他们在调查呢
Then I gotta get these forensic guys to stick them back in the fucking bag!
然后我还得叫这些人 把尸体装进该死的袋子里
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊
You guys, you’re like….
你们两个 你们就像是
You’re like a bunch of bloodsucking ticks…
就像一群吸血虱子
draining the life’s blood out of this department.
吸干局里的生命之血
Damn the whoosah, captain.
去他的 局长
Did you just call me a tick? I was referring to him.
你刚叫我虱子吗? 我是在说他
Thought so. Captain. These aren’t normal corpses.
我想是的 局长 这些不是正常的尸体
If I threw you out of a speeding ice truck…
如果我把你从辆急驰的冷冻货车里扔出去
and then ran over your head, you wouldn’t be normal either.
然后再辗过你的头 你也不会正常的
Think about this for a second. These bodies have been emptied…
你想一想 这些尸体的内脏被掏干净了
from a drug smuggler that just happens to own a mortuary.
而它们又属于碰巧开了停尸间的毒贩子
I got a bunch of bodies waiting with plenty of room in them…
要是我有一大堆尸体 里头有很多空间的话
I could smuggle some shit.
我就能走私物品
Johnny Tapia has the perfect cover.
强尼·塔皮亚有着完美的掩护
Johnny Tapia?
强尼·塔皮亚?
I want a warrant to go into his mortuaries immediately.
对 我要立刻拿到搜查令 去搜他的停尸间
No warrant. What? For what? For what?
不不不不 不行 理由呢?理由呢?
For a bunch of dead guys on their way to med research?
就因为他们送一堆死人去作医学研究?
No. Every time we go after him, he sues us and wins.
不 每次我们追捕他 他总能告赢我们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!