马文 你一定要表演 他们第一次接吻是在舞池里
Well Marvin you got to play. That’s when kid first time on the dance floor.
没音乐 他们就不能跳舞 不跳舞 他们就不会接吻
If there’s no music. They can’t dance
不接吻 他们就不会谈恋爱 我就完蛋了
If they can’t dance they can’t kiss then I’m history.
舞会已经结束了 除非你能找到人♥弹♥吉他
You know somebody who can play a guitar?
这首歌♥是给所有的情侣
This is for all new lovers out there.
乔治 你不亲我吗
George aren’t you going to kiss me?
我不知道
-I don’t know.
滚开 麦佛莱 换我
Scram McFly. I’m cutting in.
小子 你还好吧
Hey boy you alright?
我弹不出来
-I can’t play
让开
Excuse me!
你弹得不错嘛 再弹一首吧
Yeah man that was good. Let’s do another one.
不行 我要走了
I can’t I got to go.
再弹一首 把气氛带起来
Come on man. Let’s do something that really cooks.
把气氛带起来
Something that cooks.
好耶
All right.
谢谢
All right.
下面是一首老歌♥
All right. This is a oldie
但是…
but….
在我们那边是老歌♥
Well it’s an oldie where I come from.
这是一首即兴蓝调
All right listen this is a blues riff in B.
注意我的节拍 尽量跟上
Watch me for the changes and try and keep up okay?
听说你一拳把毕夫打倒 打得好
George I heard you laid out Biff. Nice going.
有没有想过竞选班代表
You ever think of running for class president?
查克 我是马文
Chuck! Chuck it’s Marvin.
你表弟 马文·贝瑞
Your cousin Marvin Berry?
你不是在找灵感吗
You know that new sound you’re looking for?
你听好了
Well listen to this.
你们大概还没办法 接受这样的音乐
I guess you guy aren’t ready for that yet!
但是你们的小孩会喜欢的
But you kid gonna love it.
那首歌♥满特别的
Lorraine! -Marty! that was very interesting music
是啊
Ah yeah!
我希望你不介意 乔治说要送我回家
I hope you don’t mind George asked me to take me home.
好 太好了 洛伦
Great good. Good Lorraine
我就知道你们合得来 我也这么觉得
I feel better too.
我要走了 不过我要告诉你
认识你非常…
有意义
educational.
我们会再见面吗
Marty Will we ever see you again?
一定会
I guarantee.
马帝 我要谢谢你给我的鼓励
Well Marty thanks for all yours good advises.
我不会忘记的
I’ll will never forget it
不用客气
Thanks George
那就…祝你们好运
Good luck you guy.
还有一件事
One other thing
你们以后要是有小孩
If you guy have kids.
其中一个 8岁的时候玩火
And when one of them is 8 year old
不小心烧到客厅的地毯
and accidently said fire to the living room rug
不要对他太凶
Go easy on them -Okay
马帝 这个名字不错
Marty such a nice name.
糟糕 他跑哪去了
Damm where is the kid?
糟糕
Damm
该死
Damm.
你迟到了 一点时间观念都没有
You’re late!
拜托 我还要换衣服 你不是叫我穿旧西装回去吧
-Come on I got to change my suit.
我爸终于办到了
It’s worked.
他一拳就把毕夫打倒
He laid out Biff in one punch.
他从来没这么勇敢过
I didn’t know he had it in him. He’s never stood up to Biff in his life.
从来没有
-Never?
没有 怎么了
-No. Why? What’s the matter?
没事 先设定目的地的时间
-All right! Let send you back to the destination time.
这是你离开的时间
It that the exact the time you left?
我们送你回去同样的时间
I’ll sent you back exactly the same time?
就像没离开过一样
It’ll be like you never left.
我在路那边画了一道白线
Now I painted a white line on the street way over there.
那是你的起跑线
Now that’s where you start from.
我计算过正确的距离
My calculate precise take in account accelerate
加速度跟风阻力都考虑在内
speed take in from
闪电击中的时间
the moment the lighting strike
会在7分22秒之后
Which will be exactly 7 minutes and 22 seconds.
听到铃♥声♥ 你就踩油门
When this alarm goes off you hit the time.

All right!
一切都准备就绪
Well I guess that’s everything.
谢谢
Thanks
谢谢你
-Thank you.
我们30年后见
In about 30 years.
希望如此
-I hope so.
别担心 只要接触到电缆的时候
Don’t worry as long as you hit the wire with the connecting hook
时速正好是88哩
at precisely 80mph.
闪电正好击中钟塔
The instant the lighting strike the tower.
就不会有事
Everything will be fine

-Thanks
这是什么意思 你过30年就知道了
What this? -You’ll find out in 30 years
跟未来有关 对不对
Is about the future isn’t it?
是未来的事 等一下
Is about the future. Wait a minute
我警告过你
-I warn you about it kid.
后果可能非常严重
The consequence can be a disaster.
你必须冒这个险 这关系到你的安危
That a risk you have to take your life depends on it.
我不会收这封信的
No I’ll refuse to accept the responsibility.
那我就直接告诉你
In that case. I’ll tell you straight out.
我的天
Great Scott!
你去捡电缆 我丢绳子下来给你
You get the cable I’ll throw the rope down to you.
好 知道了
– Right! I got it.
快点
– Come on come on. Let’s go!
动作快 好了
Come on! -All right
拉上去
– All right! Take it up!
拉啊
Go!
博士 什么
Doc!
我必须告诉你发生什么事
I have to tell you about the future!
什么 我必须告诉你发生什么事
I have to tell you about the future!
在我回去的那个晚上
On the night I’ll go back…
你会被…
in time you get… Doc!
快走
Go!
我不走
-No Doc!
你看时间 剩下不到4分钟
-Look at the time! You’ve got less than four minutes.
动作快
Please hurry!
可恶 博士 你为什么要把信撕掉
Damm it! Doc why do you tear up that letter?
我要是有时间就好了
I got no more time
等一下 我当然有时间 我有时光机
Wait a minute I got all the time I wanted. I got a time machine.
我可以早点回去警告他 10分钟应该够
I can just go back and warn him. Okay 10 minutes got to do.
打开时间电路
Time circuits on.
流量容器…待命
Flux capacity. fluxing.
引擎起动 好了
Engine running All right!
不要现在坏 拜托
No. No no. Come on. Come on. Not this time.
可恶
– Come on.
拜托
Here we go. Here we go.
快打着 就这一次 拜托
This time come on.
拜托 就这一次
Please. Please. Come on!
酒醉驾驶
Crazy drunk driver.
太好了
All right.
瑞德
Fred.
你还是一样 全部都一样
You look great. Everything looks great.
1点24
One twenty four.
我还有时间 太好了
I still got time. I’m coming Doc!
不是吧 拜托
No! No not again!
利比亚人
Libyans.
混♥蛋♥
Bastards!
你没死
You alive!
防弹背心 你怎么知道
Bulletproof vest? How do you know?
我一直没机会告诉你
I didn’t have a chance to tell you.
是你自己说 不能影响到未来的结果
What about all that talk about screwing up future event?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!