马帝 对不起
Marty I’m sorry.
唯一能产生12亿1千万瓦电力的…
The only power source that are capable to generate one point 21 electricity
只有闪电
is a bolt of lighting.
你说什么? 只有闪电
What did you said? -A bolt of lighting.
问题是 你永远不知道闪电会在何时何地出现
Unfortunately you never know when and where. Whenever it’s going to strike.
现在知道了
We do now.
有了
This is it.
有办法了
This is the answer
上面说 闪电会击中钟塔
It said here
就在下星期六晚上10点04分整
the bolt of lighting going to strike the clock tower at precisly 10:04 pm Next Saturday night
如果我们可以利用闪电
If we could somehow harness this lightning…
将它导入流量容器
…channel it into the flux capacitor…
也许能成功
…it just might work.
下星期六 我们送你回到未来
Next Saturday night we going to sent you back to the future.
太好了 就星期六
Alright Saturday good Saturday good.
我可以待一个礼拜 让你带我到处看看
I can spent a week here in 1955 again Hang out you can show me around
马帝 绝对不行 你不可以离开这里
Marty this is completely out of the question. You must not leave this house.
跟任何人见面 或者讲话都不行
You must not see anybody or talk to anybody
不然很可能影响到未来的结果
And if you do it can have some serious custom on future events.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白 当然
Yeah sure.
马帝 除了我之外 你今天跟谁接触过
Marty you interact with anybody today besides me?
我是有跟我父母见到面啦
Yeah I might sort of bump in my parents.
我的天
Great Scott!
快把刚才那张照片拿出来
Let me see that photograph again of your brother.
果然不出我所料
Just as I thought This prove my theory
你看你哥
look at your brother.
他的头不见了 像被擦掉一样
His head gone. It like he been in a race.
变成不存在
-A race of existence.
哇 他们把学校整理得焕然一新
Whow they really clean this place up. It looks brand new.
记住 根据我的理论 你干预了你父母第一次见面
Remember according to my theory you interfere your parent first meeting
他们不认识就不会谈恋爱 更不可能结婚生子
They don’t meet they won’t fall in love They don’t get marry and they won’t have kid
所以你哥从照片上消失 接着是你姐
That’s why your older brother is disappearing from that photograph Your sister follow
除非你有办法补救 否则下一个轮到你
unless you repair the damage if you don’t you’ll be next.
听起来有够重 重量跟这件事没关系
This sound heavy -That nothing to do with it.
哪一个是你♥爸♥ 就是他
Which one your papa? That him.
够了 你们
Okay okay you guys ha ha ha very funny.
你们可以再幼稚一点 “踢我”
You guys are being real mature
也许你是领养的
Maybe he was adopted
够了 你们有完没完
Okay real mature guys.
帮我把书捡起来
Okay pick up my books.
那是史老师 天啊 还是没头发
-That Strickland Jesus does that guy ever have hair?
聪明一点
Shape up man.
你这个懒鬼 你要一辈子当个懒鬼吗
You’re a slacker! Do you want to be a slacker for the rest of your life?
你妈到底看中他什么
What did you mother ever see in that kid?
我猜她觉得过意不去 因为她爸开车撞到他…
I guess mum feel sorry for him when his dad hit him with the car
是开车撞到我
Hit me with the car.
那是南丁格尔效应
That’s the Florence Nightingale effect.
护士会爱上自己的病人 去吧 小子
It happens in hospitals when nurses fall in love with their patients. Go to it kid.
乔治 我到处在找你
George buddy. I been looking at over for you.
记得我吗? 我那天救了你一命
Do you remember me? The guy who save your life.
记得
Yeah.
好 我帮你介绍一个人
-There somebody I want you to meet
洛伦
Lorraine
凯文
-Calvin
介绍一下 这是我好朋友
乔治麦佛莱
嗨 非常荣幸认识你
Hi it a very nice pleasure to meet you.
你的头好了吗 已经好了
How’s your head? -Good fine
你那天走了以后 我一直在担心你
I worried about you ever since you run off that night.
快点 对不起
Are you okay? I’m sorry
我要走了 快点
I had to go.
他是不是好帅
Isn’t he a dream boat.
她连看都没看他一眼 这比我想像的还要严重
Doc she didn’t even look at him. This is much serious then its looks.
你妈迷上的是你 不是你♥爸♥
apparently you mother infactual with you instead of your father
等一下 你的意思是 我妈喜欢上我
Wait a minute. Doc are you telling me that my mother got the hots for me?
没错 真是重
Precisely! Whow…This is heavy.
又是那个字 重
There a word together heavy.
为什么会重 是不是未来的重力出了问题
Why is that they aren’t heavy in the future. Is there a problem gravitate pole. -What?
只有让他们单独相处 才能把他们送作堆
The only way to get them back successful is to load them together
所以你必须让你父母 在社交方面有互动
You got to get your father and mother to interact. interact with some social…
你是说约会 对
You mean like a date?
50年代的小孩都做些什么
I don’t know what kid are doing in the Fifty
他们是你父母 你一定了解他们
They’re your parent you must know them
他们有没有什么共同的喜好
What are their common interest? What do they like to do together?
没有
Nothing.
你看 学校要举办一场活动
Look! There a dance coming up.
对了 魅力一夏舞会 他们本来要参加的
Of course the enchantment of the sea dance. They’re supposed to go together.
那是他们第一次接吻的地方
That’s when they kissed for the first time.
就这样 你跟紧你♥爸♥
Alright kid you stick to your father
确定他请你妈参加舞会
like glue and make sure you take him to the dance.
乔治 兄弟
George buddy!
记得洛伦吗 我帮你介绍的那个女孩
Remembered the girl I introduced you to? Lorraine?
你在写什么
What are you writing?
故事
Ah…story…
关于其他星球的访客
Saying fiction story about…visitors.
来到地球的科幻故事
Coming down to earth from another planet.
真的假的 我怎么不知道 你会写作 让我看看
Get out of town! I didn’t know you did anything creative? Let me read some?
不行 我从来不让别人看的
Oh no no no… I never let anyone read my stories.
为什么
-Why not?
要是他们不喜欢 说我不行怎么办
Well what if they didn’t like them? What if they told me I was no good?
我想你不会明白的
I guess it very hard for somebody to understand.
不会 我完全明白
Er…no not hard at all.
对了 乔治 关于洛伦
So anyway George how about Lorraine?
她真的很喜欢你
She really likes you.
她要我告诉你 她希望你邀请她参加舞会
She told me to tell you that she want you to ask her to the sea dance.
真的 真的 你只要去问她就行了
Really? Oh yeah! All you have to do is to
现在? 在学校餐厅
What right now right here in the cafe?
要是她拒绝怎么办 我怕我受不了那样的打击
What if she said no? I don’t know if I can take that kind of rejection.
再说 我想她宁愿跟别人去
Beside I think she would rather go with somebody else.
谁
Er…who?
毕夫
Biff.
走开
-Come on. Leave.
你知道你想要
What you want? You know you want it.
你想要我给你
You want me.
闭上你的臭嘴 我不是那种女孩
-Shut your mouth I’m not that kind of girl.
也许你是 只是你不知道而已
Maybe you are but you just don’t want it here.
把你的臭手拿开
Get off me! She said get off me!
你听到没 她叫你把你的臭手拿开
You heard that.
拜托
Please.
你想干嘛? 笨蛋
So what’s for you butthead!
想打架是不是
You been looking for a fight.
看在你是新来的份上 我就饶你一次
Since you’re new here I’m going to catch you at break.
就今天
…today.
所以你最好乖乖的
So why don’t you make like a tree
给我滚出去
…and get out of here.
你干嘛一直跟着我
Why do you keep following me around?
乔治 听我说
Look George! I’m telling you George!
你要是不请洛伦去跳舞 你会后悔一辈子
If you didn’t ask Lorraine to that dance. You gonna to regret it for the rest of your life.
我不能去
But I can’t go to the dance
我要看”科幻电影院”
Or I’ll miss my favourite television programme saying fiction theatre.
可是洛伦想跟你去 你别这样
But George…Lorraine want to go with you give her a break.
我还没做好请洛伦跳舞的准备
Look! I’m just not ready to ask Lorraine out to the dance.
不管是你 还是谁 都不能改变我的决定
And now you and everyone on this planet will makes me change my mind.
科幻电影院
Science fiction theory?
你是谁
Who are you?
安静 地球人
Silence Earthling.
我是黑武士
My name is Darth Vader.
我是来自沃肯星的外星人
I am an extraterrestrial from the planet Vulcan.
马帝…
Marty!
乔治 你跑去哪 怎么没去上学
Hey George! You not at school. What have you been doing all day?