Verona, you look amazing. Thanks.
瓦罗娜 你看起来真漂亮 谢谢
Perfect. Perfect.
太好了 太好了
Good to see you.
见到你真高兴
It’s great to see you. Here, watch this.
见到你真高兴 瞧他们
Goodbye
再见
All right.
很好
Hey, great job.
唱得不错
Hey, everybody. This is Verona and Burt.
你们听着 他们是瓦罗娜和伯特
Your mom and I went to school with them.
我和你们妈妈的同学
Say hi.
快打招呼
Get yourselves some pizza. Pizza.
你们自己去拿点披萨吃 披萨
Pizza. What’s up, James?
披萨 你好吗 James
You’re in the middle.
你刚好夹在中间
Hey, so, the movie ends when the von trapps go to sleep?
电影演到冯·特拉普(音乐之声的男主角)睡觉就完了?
Yeah, we sort of skipped it.
我们省略一部分
You skipped the nazis?
跳过了纳粹那部分
We kind of figured, “what’s the point?”
我们经常在想哪有什么意义呢
It is just that we think they could live a few more happy years
我们只是想让他们多快乐几年
Before, you know, juicy couture and Hitler.
直到橘滋(美国时尚品牌)和希♥特♥勒♥找到他们
Excuse me. Do you know th nearest way to san jose?
请问你们知道去圣何塞最近的路怎么走吗
Where did you get that?
你从哪找到的
She has never done this before.
她以前从没这么干过
You are seeing this for the first time.
你们看见的这是第一次
Who’s underneath? who’s underneath?
里面是谁?里面是谁?
Come here.
下来
Tie him up.
把他绑起来
Verona! Verona! help!
瓦罗娜 救命
Isn’t that cute?
有意思吧
Mama! mama! Now what’s…
妈妈 妈妈 现在是怎么…
Hi, Munch.
你好 Munch
Oh, Verona. Look at you! You look so good!
瓦罗娜 瞧瞧 你看起来真不错
Thanks.
谢谢
I can’t believe you are 6 months in. I know.
真不敢相信你都怀孕6个月了
You look amazing. Where’s Burt?
你真迷人 伯特呢?
You do, too.
你也是
I think he’s been taken hostage over here.
我猜他已经成为人♥质♥了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I have all this gear at home. I do this to relax.
没事 我在家也这么干 这可以让我放松
This is the family I want. Eevery part of it. All those kids.
我就想有这样的家庭 每一部分还有这些孩子
All those ages.
就像他们这个年纪
Everyone draped over each other, just taking care of each other.
他们有大有小 可以互相照顾
So, you want to adopt? Yeah.
所以你也想收养孩子 是的
All right.
好吧
So we will just trade this one in and we will get whatever we want.
那我就把这孩子卖♥♥了 然后想怎么干就怎么干
No, I want her and them, This is a family.
不 我想要女孩还有他们 一个大家庭
Yeah, it works. It’s real.
好的 会有的 真的
We should move here. Montreal.
我们应该搬到这来 蒙特利尔
Think of that.
想想吧
Do you still find time to go out?
你们还在找时间去旅行吗
We’re out a lot, I guess.
我想我们出去的够多了
I mean, it depends. You have to find the balance
我是说得看情况 你要找到平衡点
Because the kids want you there, but not all the time.
因为孩子们需要你在那 但不是总在那
They need air as much as you do.
他们和你一样需要自♥由♥的空气
Should we tell them?
我们应该告诉他们吗
I think we’re moving here.
我们要搬过来了
To montreal? Yeah.
搬来蒙特利尔? 是的
We already won the competition. Over Madison. Over phoenix.
我们赢得了比赛 打败了麦迪逊 打败了凤♥凰♥城
Hell, yeah!
真棒
You guys! That is wonderful!
你们这些家伙 太好了
Let us toast. Does anyone know a toast?
让我们举杯欢呼 谁能找个理由?
Okay. so, yay for Burt and Verona moving here,
为了伯特和瓦罗娜的乔迁之喜
Probably, if they are not stupid.
如果他们的决定是对的
2 more of these? I love this…
再来两杯 我喜欢…
Trombone, man. I love the trombone.
长号♥ 伙计 我喜欢长号♥
I was just about to say that! It is amazing, right?
我刚想这么说 真神奇 对吧
The bone!
长号♥
We don’t know, actually. We weren’t 100% trying.
我们不知道 实际上我们并不是非常想要孩子
I mean, we wanted to have a baby.
我是说我们想要个孩子
It just sort of came ahead of schedule.
只是比预想的早了点
Have you had any problems so far?
到现在为止你们之间有什么问题吗
No. no. not so far.
没有 目前还没有
It’s been great.
还不错
Yeah. Yeah.
真好 是啊
That’s wonderful. That’s…
真不错 真是…
Ladies, I have an announcement.
女士们 我要发表声明
We need real food.
我们该吃饭了
She said, “Mrs. Farlander, your husband requests…”
她说farlander夫人 你丈夫要求…
What do you mean, “mrs. Farlander”?
什么叫farlander夫人
You’re still not married? No.
你们还没结婚吗 没有
We talked about this. We talked about this.
这个我们谈过了 这个我们谈过了
No. Why don’t you propose?
干嘛 你为什么不求婚?
When are you going to propose?
你打算什么时候求婚
Propose?
求婚?
All I do is propose. Are you kidding?
我一直在求婚 你开什么玩笑
Watch this. watch. watch this.
你们看着 看着
Verona. Yeah?
瓦罗娜 干嘛
You really are the love of my life.
你是我生命中全部的爱
Thanks, honey.
谢谢 亲爱的
Will you marry me? No.
你愿意嫁给我吗 不
Wow. What?
什么
That actually stings.
真受伤
Is this true?
是真的吗
It’s you who’s behind this.
是你在扯后腿
I can’t see the point.
我看不见重点在哪
That’s romantic.
这很浪漫
Well, there isn’t any, really. I mean…
这没什么 真的 我是说…
Well, not unless you have parents who care one way or the other.
除了你父母谁会在乎你们的选择
Which you don’t.
你们不必要非得干什么
But your wedding was so good.
但你们的婚礼很不错
Really good. yeah, it was.
真的很棒
It was really good. The wedding was good. Marriage is great.
是不错 婚礼不错 婚后生活也不错
But what you need to be happy, and sane, is this.
但你需要的是快乐和健全的生活 就像这个
What is that? This?
这是什么 这个
Okay, watch this. Here is you 2 guys.
好吧 看着 这是你们两个
Really?
真的吗
No…
不是这个
Okay, here is you 2 guys.
好了 这两个是你们
Stop.
好了
Okay, so you kiss, you do other things and then you make a baby.
你们接吻了 还做了其他的然后有了孩子
The baby comes in there and he nestles in.
孩子出生了 他躺在这
And you guys hug and get real tight. And then we do this.
你们紧紧地拥抱在一起 我们来做这个
And this. there…
在这 这…
And this… Are those the bedposts?
还有这… 这是床柱吗
It’s your house. Now what is this?
这是你的家 现在它是什么
Is that a home? is that a family? Yeah.
是住♥宅♥?家庭? 对
No. no, of course not. That’s just the raw material.
不是 当然不是 它只是原料
The people, the walls, the furniture. okay, so that’s the basics.
只是几个人 几堵墙 几件家具 这是最基本的
But that’s not a home. that’s not a family.
但这不是住♥宅♥ 不是家庭
What binds it all together is this.
把它们连在一起的是这个
Awesome. That’s awesome.
精辟 非常精辟
This is love. I knew it.
这是爱 我知道
Yes, here we go.
好的 就是这样
This is your love, guys.
这就是你的爱 伙计
Here it comes. The patience, your consideration, your better selves.
它们来了 有耐心 体谅 你的善良
Man, you just have no idea how good you can be.
伙计 你根本不知道自己有多棒
But you have to use all of it. all of it.
但你要好好利用它们 所有这些
It’s not like simple masonry,
这不是简单的修墙砌砖
Where you use a little layer of mortar between each row of bricks.
你要是在每排砖上都抹一点水泥的话
No. With this, you have to use tons of it.
你得用很多水泥
For every brick, there’s a half-ton of mortar.
每块砖上 都要半吨♥的水泥