On top of which, when I had Wolfie, I had the most enormous orgasm.
重要的是 我怀wolfie时 尝到最棒的性高♥潮♥
It was so beautiful.
简直太美妙了
This soup is delicious.
这汤真好喝
Alice Walker said,
艾丽斯·沃克说过
“there’s nothing more important than how we enter this world.”
没有什么比我们如何进入这个世界更重要
And I agree with her.
她说得很对
And my mom had a hospital birth.
我妈妈就是在医院生产的
The stirrups, the machines, the drugs.
钳子 仪器 药物
And she wonders why I can’t walk into a dry cleaner’s without vomiting.
她奇怪为什么我一走进干洗店就呕吐
Okay, can that maybe be the last bit of parental advice we get tonight?
这算今晚最后一条为人父母的建议 好吗
Just a… just a thought.
只是想法而已
Honey? are you counting on this job interview tomorrow?
亲爱的 你明天要继续去面试吗
Where is it?
在哪
Mutual choice. no, not really.
找工作是互相选择 不 不去了
Because I’m already doing fine.
我现在很好
This would just be a better commission rate.
那份工作只是多给了点佣金
Commission rate.
佣金
What is it again, exactly, that you do, Rod?
确切说 Rod 你做什么工作的
What do you mean? how do I “make my living”?
什么意思 是问我怎么谋生吗
Yes. that’s exactly what I mean.
是 就是那意思
Don’t worry, Wolf. you won’t ever have to do anything like that.
别担心 wolf 你不用做那些事
Like… “anything like that”? Roderick…
那些事 什么意思 roderick
Like fearmongering.
就像是散布恐惧心理
Fearmongering?
散布恐惧心理
Or skimming. Roderick, honey?
或者 罗德里克 亲爱的
Cajoling? billing?
勾引 推销
Are you being serious?
你认真的吗
Roderick, Roderick.
罗德里克 roderick
It’s so easy to forget how great the economic divide is these days.
如今人们很容易就忘记了经济上的差别
These guys have nothing.
这些人什么都没有
How should we expect them to know anything about anything?
我们怎么可能期望他们什么都知道
And Verona lost her parents.
瓦罗娜没有了父母
Honey, how old were you when they died?
亲爱的 他们去世时 你多大
22. why?
22岁 怎么了
Oh, you poor thing.
真可怜
I was just wondering how much your mama was able to pass on to you
我不知道你妈妈去世前
About motherhood before she died.
有没有教你如何为人母亲
Your people have such a wonderful oral tradition.
你们口述的能力太棒了
Okay, that’s it! that’s it!
够了 够了
You are a terrible person. did you know that? you are terrible people.
你真可怕 你知道吗 你们太可怕了
And Verona? she is twice the woman that you’ll ever be!
与你比 瓦罗娜才更像是女人
Because this whole thing… I just… I never… I’m sorry because…
因为整件事 我从未 对不起
And this guy! look at him!
这人 看看他
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
Burt.
伯特
We are leaving. and I hate these slippers!
我们走了 我讨厌这拖鞋
What is going on?
怎么了
You know what?
知道吗
If I have to explain it to you looney tunes, just forget it.
要我向你解释这些疯言疯语 还是算了吧
All right. just fly away, Burtie.
好的 快点走吧 伯特ie
Fly away. and take that shitty stroller with you.
快走 顺便把手推车也带走
Gladly! you fucking lunatic!
乐意之至 你这疯子
Actually, I forgot something!
事实上 我忘了件事
Burt, honey. honey, what are you doing?
伯特 亲爱的 亲爱的 你在干吗
Hey, Wolfie. want to get in the stroller?
沃菲 想坐坐手推车吗
Wolfie, you… no…
沃菲 你 别
Just take a little ride.
就坐一会儿
Wolfie, don’t listen to him. it’s okay.
沃菲 别听他乱说 没事了
It will be really fun, like a tiny sports car.
很有趣的 就像是坐小型运动车
Do not get out of that chair.
别离开椅子
Honey, you do exactly as you like.
亲爱的 你想怎么做就怎么做吧
Sweetheart. sweetheart! listen to your heart!
宝贝 宝贝 倾听你的心声
Listen to your heart…
倾听你的心声
There we go!
我们走吧
Not in this house! no! I’m gonna go in the stroller!
不行 在这家不行
No! I will not let you do that in my house!
不行 你不能在我家做这事
That’s good! and there he goes!
很好 他来了
Burt, burt… I reject your aggression.
伯特 我拒绝你的侵略
I reject your unbelievable bullshit!
我拒绝你的胡扯
No! Wolfie! Yes!
不 沃菲 我就这样
Wolfie, did you have fun?
沃菲 玩的高兴吗
Because you won’t have that much fun until you discover oral pleasure!
因为你不会再这么高兴了 直到发现口♥交♥的乐趣
This was great!
太棒了
What a horse’s ass.
真是个蠢货
That was cool.
真酷
Oh, my god. Thank you.
老天 太感谢你了
So, how did it go?
面试怎么样
Good.
不错
Yeah? Really good.
真的? 真的不错
So, did they offer you the job?
他们打算用你了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah? They probably will.
真的吗 他们会录用我的
I just need some time to think about it a little bit.
我还需要时间来稍微消化一下
So, they’re probably going to offer you the job?
他们真的会给你工作吗
They are ready to. They just need a couple of days for arrangements
一切准备就绪 不过他们还需要一些时间
And formalities.
来进行人事安排
So, they didn’t offer you the job?
所以他们没录用你?
No.
谁说的
I’m really sorry I brought you here, Verona.
瓦罗娜 很抱歉带你来这
I don’t know what I was thinking.
我都不知道自己怎么想的
Burt.
伯特
It is not your fault.
这不是你的错
So, this place isn’t for us. So, now we know.
这不是我们该待的地方 现在我们知道了
I think Montreal is going to be way better. It will.
我想蒙特利尔会更适合我们的 肯定是
You know what I hear they have in Montreal?
你猜我听说他们在蒙特利尔干什么
You know what they put on their french fries there?
你猜他们在炸薯条上抹什么?
Mayonnaise?
蛋黄酱?
Nope. Better.
不是 比那个好点
Gravy.
肉汁
You know, I had a dream about Montreal last week?
我上星期梦见蒙特利尔了
Really? Yeah.
真的? 真的
What was it about?
都梦见什么了?
Well, it was a bunch of things.
梦到很多东西
Was I topless in it?
我是不是没穿上衣
Yes.
是的
Sorry.
不好意思
We did it. Sorry.
好了 对不起
We’re just having a baby.
我们快有孩子了
It’s okay.
没关系
Holy shit!
太扯了
Is this their house?
这是他们的房♥子吗
We went to college with these guys.
我们和他们一块上的大学
How can they be so grown up?
他们怎么能混得这么好
While we are so…
而我们却这么…
Stunted?
饱受挫折?
Confused? immature?
困顿迷茫?不够成熟?
American?
美国式的?
Do it again.
再按一下
That’s awesome.
真酷
Hey, Camille. Cammie. remember us?
你好 Camille Cammie 还记得我们吗
Should we come in?
我们能进去吗
Okay.
可以
They are in their room. Mom’s going to wear a little skirt.
他们还在房♥子里 妈妈正在穿衣服
Okay.
好的
The sun has gone to bed
太阳公公太阳已安眠
And so must I
我也必须睡觉
So long, farewell
晚安 再见
Auf wiedersehen, goodbye
再见 再见
Goodbye
再见
There she is.
她来了