Oh! look at you! you look so big!
瞧瞧 都这么大了
Good for you! hi.
真不错
Wow, look at your hair.
瞧瞧你的发型
I freed it!
我给它松开了
I don’t think it makes you look crazy at all.
看起来一点不像疯子
I know, I know. get inside. your father’s just finishing up a call.
知道 知道 进去吧 你♥爸♥电♥话♥快打完了
Sit, verona. sit next to me and let me hear the heartbeat.
坐 瓦罗娜 坐过来让我听听心跳
You can’t hear the heartbeat ’cause her placenta is on… okay.
你还听不见心跳因为胎盘在…好吧
Well, bill, if you believe that,
比尔 信不信由你
I’ve got a bridge in New York you might be interested in. yep, okay.
我在纽约有座桥你可能感兴趣 对
That is really sweet. au revoir.
您真体贴 再见(法语)
Hey, jerry. you’re looking so much better. you can barely tell.
杰瑞 您气色好多了 都看不出来了
Oh! thank you, my dear.
谢谢 宝贝
Verona, you look beautific.
瓦罗娜 你看上去美呆了
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, did you bring the pictures from the sonogram?
带超声照片来了吗
I did. here you go, dad.
带了 给你 爸
These are fabulous.
这些真棒
You haven’t opened the envelope yet.
您还没打开呢
I can just tell he’s a beauty.
我就是知道他长是个帅小伙
She’s a girl. did you…
是女孩 你告诉…
Yes. I did tell you that, dad.
是的 我告诉你了啊 爸
She’s a beauty. wow. spectacular.
她是个美女 太漂亮了
Exquisite. I mean, talk about perfection.
美极了 堪称完美
Verona, do you think she’s gonna look like you?
瓦罗娜 你觉得她会长得像你吗
Well, I hope so. I think I’m the mom.
希望如此 我想应该会
I just want a little verona.
我想要个小瓦罗娜
After 2 boys, I want a little verona in a leotard.
生了俩全带把儿 我想要个穿裙子的小瓦罗娜
can you do that for me?
能帮我办到吗
I will definitely work on it.
我会努力的
Okay, and just how black do you think she’ll be?
好 你觉得她会有多黑
Mom…
妈
Wow. I don’t know.
我也不知道
Maybe we can leave her out in the sun for a couple of days,
也许可以让她在太阳下晒几天
Expedite things?
快点变黑
Verona, are you on schedule?
瓦罗娜 快生产了没
Oh! jerry! you don’t ask her that!
杰瑞 别这么问她
But I’ll tell you what scares me, it’s that tilted uterus of yours.
但我最担心的是 你的子♥宫♥长歪了
Does it really?
这要紧吗
Do you think that’s gonna make the delivery hell?
这是不是会很难生产
I don’t know.
我不清楚
You know how I had this one? yes.
你知道我怎么生这个的吗 知道
Yeah. thank you.
知道就好
In the tub. yep.
在浴缸里 对
I had to call the fire department, it happened so fast.
来的太快了 不得不叫火警
The water broke, I make the call.
羊水破了 我拨了电♥话♥
10 minutes later, 3 firemen burst in the bathroom.
十分钟后 三个消防员冲了进来
You’ve got to picture me. no, we don’t.
你们得想象一下 不 不想
I’m 23, gorgeous, alone,
我23 水灵灵的 一个人
the skirt’s hiked up to the waist,
裙子都卷到腰上了
The legs are apart,
两腿岔开着
I’m huffing and puffing, and bang!
正大喘气呢 一下子
I’m surrounded by the 3 men in the uniforms.
我被三个穿制♥服♥的男人围住了
It’s august, so humid.
正是八月 潮得很
My blouse is soaked, I’m engorged with milk…
我的衬衫湿透了 奶水涨得满满的
Did they bring their hoses, gloria?
他们带水龙管了吗 格罗莉娅
They were all over me.
他们一起动手
Very capable men, knew exactly what they were doing.
非常能干 知道怎么做
Almighty food gatherer, father of the earth, sky, water and ice
万能的创造万物的主啊
And food, we give you thanks.
感谢您赐予我们食物
Thank you.
感谢您
So, we’ve been reading a bunch of books,
我们最近看了些书
Trying to decide what kind of birthing experience we want to have.
了解生产时应该注意什么
That’s terrific.
不错嘛
And we think that we want to limit the amount of people in the room,
我们不想分娩房♥里有太多人
Or near the room.
屋子附近也不行
Well, you don’t have to worry about that.
这没问题
Right. no sweat.
对 好办
And we decided that we don’t want any videotaping. sorry, jerry.
我们不想有人录像 不好意思 杰瑞
Right, I won’t. fabulous.
对 我不会的 很好
But we really want to share this with you.
但我们真的想和你们分享这一刻
Your presence is really, really important to us.
你们在场对我们意义重大
Definitely. yeah, yeah.
当然 对 对
You’re so right. we so are looking forward to it.
说得没错 我们也盼着呢
We will definitely be there.
我们去定了
The only reason we won’t be there is if we’re living in belgium.
我们肯定去 除非那时候住在比利时
Okay, we have news.
好吧 我们有消息要宣布
It’s big.
重大消息
What is it? we’re leaving in june.
啥消息 我们六月份就走了
We’re finally doing it.
终于下定决心
You’re leaving in june?
你们六月份要走
The baby’s due in july.
孩子七月就出生了
Right. to antwerp. city of light.
是吗 去安特卫普 “灯城”
Well, that’s not… no, you’re not.
那可不… 不 绝对不行
Yeah, we are. it’s gonna be superb.
我们要去 肯定超级棒
No. and don’t say that word.
不行 也别用那词
We thought you’d be proud of us.
本以为你会为我们骄傲的
We’ve been talking about this for 15 years.
为这事我们考虑了15年
And now we can finally do it.
现在终于板上钉钉
You’re leaving a month before the baby’s born?
连孩子出生你们都等不到
You’re moving 3,000 miles away from your grandchild.
要搬到跟孙女相隔3000英里的地方
I think it’s more than 3,000, isn’t it, jerry?
我记得不只3000英里吧 杰瑞
I think so.
应该是
I can’t believe this!
简直难以置信
There are planes, burt.
飞机是干嘛使的 伯特
We’ve been planning this forever, folks. you know that.
这是我们的夙愿 孩子们 你们清楚
I didn’t know that.
我可不知道
Wait, hold on a second. how long are you gonna live there?
等等 你们要在那住多久
Just 2 years. okay?
就两年 行吧
“just 2 years”? you guys.
“就两年” 你们怎么能
Wait. are you selling the house?
慢 你们要卖♥♥♥房♥♥子吗
See, that’s the best part. we were going to rent the house out
听听这个 一个叫法利德的优雅绅士要
With the help of a very elegant gentleman named fareed,
帮我们把房♥子租出去
But no one’s come forward yet. so…
但目前还没人租 所以…
Wait. how long have you been planning this?
慢 这事你们预谋多久了
Hold on. if we don’t find a renter in the next month,
等等 如果到下个月还找不到租家
You two can stay here while we’re gone.
我们走后你们就能住这了
You can have the house for the next 2 years.
这房♥子你们能享用两年呢
Outstanding.
太完美了
Were your ears burning?
你没听见电♥话♥响吗
Your ears must have been on fire, mister.
你耳朵该掏掏了 先生
What is that?
那是啥
Magnificent, isn’t it?
很漂亮 对吧
I didn’t think you’d notice. $12,000.
我还以为你没注意 12,000美元买♥♥的
I cannot believe it.
真不敢相信
I know. she’s a choctaw princess, I’m told.
我知道 他们说这是个乔克托族的公主
I think it’s important that we honor our indian…
我们应该尊重我们印第安那些
Indigent people… our ingenious…
贫穷的人们 那些手艺精湛
In-de-gentious people.
而贫穷的印第安人
Who was it?
谁的电♥话♥
Nobody.
没有谁
Was it… was it fareed?
是法利德?
Later.
等下
Later.
等下
If it was fareed, did he…
如果是法利德,他有没有
Yeah.
是的
He did? he…
真的? 他…
When? the day we leave.
什么时候 我们离开的那天
Oh, my god!
哦 天哪
I guess we’ve got some more news for you two.
我还有事情要告诉你们俩