Just staring at it.
就那么盯着看
I think at first he thought they were real,
我想起初的时候 他真以为那是真的
Like the tree had burst into fruit overnight,
就好像树一夜之间结满了果实
And then, I guess he saw the pineapples or something,
然后我猜他可能是看到了菠萝什么的
And he just started laughing harder than we’d ever heard him laugh.
他开始大笑 我们以前从没听他那么笑得这么开心果
And Grace and I just ran out of the truck, squealing.
格蕾丝和我跑出卡车高声喊着爸爸
And my mom just…
而我妈妈
And from then on,
从那以后
Every once in a while one of us would hang fruit from there.
我们会时不时的在那挂些水果
Usually something plastic, like pears
通常是塑料的 比如梨
Or strawberries or bananas.
草莓 或者香蕉
Is this starting to look familiar?
这些看起来熟悉吗
I think so. God, I want it to.
是啊 上帝 我希望
But I want it to be new. you know?
可我希望这些都是崭新的 你知道吗
New for us.
对我们来说是新的
New enough to feel like we found it.
新的就像是我们发现的
Does that make sense?
有道理吗
Yeah.
有道理
You ready?
你准备好了吗
I am.
准备好了
Are you?
你呢
Yes, I am.
准备好了
God, I forgot how beautiful it is.
上帝啊 我都忘了这有多美了
This place is perfect for us.
这里才是我们的梦想家园
Don’t you think?
你觉得呢
I hope so.
我希望是
I really fucking hope so.
我真的希望是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!