-我发誓我能听到 -莱拉 冷静点
– I swear I could hear him. – lyla, calm down.
让我冷静 我怎么能静的下来 怎么可以
Calm down? how can I be calm? how can I be calm?
我都冷静了10几年了就换来如此的下场
I’ve been calm for over 10 years and look where it’s gotten me.
莱拉 一切都过去了
Lyla, you’re losing it.
你说的对 也许是时间问题
You’re right. and maybe it’s about time.
别做傻事 好吗
Don’t do anything crazy, okay?
我们在度蜜月 不过我们现在就出发 尽快赶到你那 好吗
We’re on our honeymoon, but we’re leaving. we’ll get there as soon as we can, okay?
杰克 他值比你出高三倍的价
Okay, jack, he’s worth three times what you’re offering him.
-华♥莱♥士♥ -你在公园里听过他演奏的
– wallace… – you heard him in the park!
你可真难缠
You’re a pain in the ass.
-他能弹两小时我就给他二百五十块 -不行 五百块 要么他就走人
– two-fifty if he can play for two hours. – no, five or he walks.
-500块 我只能出250块 -要么给五百块 要么他就走人 好吗
– five hundred? I’ll give him 250… – five hundred or he walks, all right?
他走人 -我们已经有像他这样的了 杰克
– he walks? – we have lightning in a bottle, jack.
不 他没有父母 我是他的监护人
No, there’s no parents. I’m his guardian.
不 我是他的全权代表 所以我想和你达成交易
No, I’m his representation, that’s why I’m making the deal.
有什么可以帮你的
May I help you?
-我在找我儿子 -稍等
– I’m trying to find my son. – hold on a second.
叫什么名字
Name?
妈咪
Mommy.
妈咪
Mommy.
我不知道
I don’t know.
-妈妈 -妈咪
– mom. – mommy.
妈咪 看着我
Mommy, look at me.
我很抱歉 夫人 我们要下班了
I’m sorry, ma’am, we’re closing.
求你了 我只想 知道他的名字
Please, I just… I wanna know his name.
要和你儿子再次取得联♥系♥ 要经过一个复杂的程序
To even consider re-establishing contact with a child, there is a detailed process.
我才不管要花多久 明白吗
I don’t care about your process! okay?
夫人 我们要下班了 明天再来吧
Ma’am, we’re closed. come back tomorrow.
莱拉
Lyla.
诺瓦切克
Novacek.
-你好 这是莱拉 -还有莉斯
– hi, this is lyla… – and lizzy.
我们现在不在 有事请留言
And we’re not here right now, so leave a message.
亚瑟
Arthur!
我不是和你说过不要和陌生人说话吗
What’d I tell you about talking to strangers?
-是的 你叫什么名字 -我是杰弗里先生 你呢?
– yeah, what’s your name? – my name is mr. jeffries, and yours?
亚瑟 现在我们认识了
Arthur. we ain’t strangers now.
听着 华♥莱♥士♥先生 我来履行公务
Look, mr. wallace, I’m here making my normal rounds.
我在找这些孩子
I’m trying to find these kids.
这个女孩 她叫格罗达 现在差不多14岁
This girl, her name is geralda. she should be about 14 now.
不认识她 杰弗里先生
Don’t know her, mr. jeffries.
那好 或许你能帮我找找这个孩子
Okay, well, maybe you can help me with this young man.
是个小男孩最近失踪了 他叫伊文·泰勒
Little boy that came up missing recently and his name is evan taylor.
12岁左右
He’s about 12.
我如果找到这个伊文就把他交给你
And what if I find this evan and I turn him over to you?
然后呢 把孩子送进去后你就根本不管他的死活
What then? you don’t care about a kid after he’s in the system.
-不是你说的那样 -我很清楚那样的生活
– it’s not like that… – oh, I know exactly what it’s like.
你们不陪着他 而是把他从一个地方踢到另一个
You don’t follow up. and you throw him from place to place.
最后 你落了个被他们踢的团团转的境地
Eventually, you end up in a place where they kick the crap out of you.
晚上躺在床上他试着 闭上眼睛 塞住耳朵
Go to bed at night and he tries to close his eyes, ears.
与世隔绝
Shut out the world.
那样的孩子能好吗 你觉得他听到了什么
What happens to that kid? what do you think he hears?
你觉得他能听到什么
What do you think he hears?
-什么都听不到 -什么也听不到
– nothing. – nothing. nothing at all.
你们没事吧
Are you all right?
-对 我很好 -他过的很好
– yeah, I’m cool. – he’s good.
十四辖区 马雷警官
Fourteenth precinct, sergeant o’malley.
不 不能砍掉那么多钱
No. that doesn’t cut it.
不 那是最后的决定吗
No! oh, is that final?
我们两清了
We’re history!
-交易取消 -可我还想接着弹
– deal’s off. – but I wanna play.
我让你弹你再弹 叫叫你干吗才干吗
You play when I say play. you breathe when I say breathe.
-明白吗 小子 -可我必须要弹琴
– you got that, boy? – but I have to play.
巫师 我要让我父母听到
Wizard, I need them to hear.
忘了你的父母把 他们早把你忘的一干二净了
You forget about your parents! they were pretty quick to forget about you.
你不知道这对你意味着什么
You don’t know how it could be for you.
你不知道你是多么有天赋
You do not know how precious your gift is.
你现在还是个孩子 你不懂的
You’re just a kid, you don’t know.
我懂 奥古斯特
I do, august.
-巫师 巫师 -跟我说说 发生什么事了
– wizard. wizard. – talk to me. what happened?
-是亚瑟 警♥察♥已经追到这了 -分开跑 你们知道暗道的
– it’s arthur. the cops chased him here. – okay, split up. you know the drill.
我们得帮帮亚瑟 -别管亚瑟 他能照顾好自己
– we gotta help arty. – forget arty. arty’s on his own.
-那是规矩 -不
– that’s the book. – no.
-奥古斯特 抓住他 抓住他 他往那边跑了
– august! – grab him. grab him. there he goes.
他从那跑出去了
He went outside over there.
在上面 看到了吗 看见他了吗 在那边
Up there. you see him? see him? look, over there.
-小子 别动 -我在这
– hey, kid, don’t move. – hey, you!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Cops. cops.
警♥察♥ 我在这里
Cops. over here.
抓住那个小子 抓住他 抓住他
Grab that kid over there. grab him, grab him.
听着 你不能让警♥察♥抓到你
Listen, you can’t let the cops catch you.
要是他们抓到了你 你不要告诉他们你的真名
If they do, you don’t tell them your real name…
因为他们会直接把你送到你来的地方去的 知道吗
…because they’ll send you right back where you came from, you got that?
我不想失去你
I don’t wanna lose you…
但是如果我们分开了 我们在拱门那儿见
…but if we get separated, we meet at the arch.
不要告诉他们你的名字
Do not tell them your name.
嘿 我说跑 你就跑 好吗
Hey, when I say run, you run, okay?
让我看看你的手
Let me see your hands.
-跑 奥古斯特 跑 奥古斯特 跑 -嘿 孩子
– run, august. run, august. run! – hey, kid.
嘿 小孩 停下
Hey, kid, stop.
把门打开
Open the door.
-嗨 -嗨
– hi. – hi.
我知道这看起来怎样 你知道 我没有疯
I know how this looks, you know. I’m not crazy.
没人认为你疯了 你叫什么名字
Nobody thinks you’re crazy. what’s your name?
莱拉·诺瓦切克
Lyla novacek.
那么 看起来那个女士跟你说过了
Well, it’s like the woman explained to you.
-你要填一些表格 -6个月 他们说
– you fill out a couple forms… – six months, they said.
我不能为这些表格等6个月
I don’t have six months for forms.
那么我就不能帮助你了
Then I can’t help you, then.
现在给我解释点什么 为什么现在
Explain something to me now. why now?
为什么以前不 为什么它那么重要 你现在就想要
Why not before? why is it so important that you want him now?
我一直都想要的
I’ve always wanted him.
我已经等了11年 2个月 15天
I’ve waited 11 years, two months, and 15 days…
就为了知道他是否还活着
…to find out that he’s alive.
我一直在等待
I’ve been counting.
-嗨 我是莱拉 -我是莉斯
– hi, this is lyla… – and lizzy.
我们现在不在 所以请您留言
And we’re not here right now, so leave a message.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for?
你看 我认识一个女孩 她住在街对面
You see, I know this girl that lives across the street.
莱拉·诺瓦切克
Lyla novacek.
我一直站在外面等
I’ve been standing outside here waiting.
我给她写了一首歌♥
I wrote her a song.
噢 音乐家 她让我兴奋了大半夜
Oh, the musician. she keeps me up half the night.
而且 我已经有几天没见她了 她去度蜜月了
Well, I haven’t seen her in a few days. she’s off on her honeymoon.
谢谢
Thanks.
这不是你的签名吧
And this isn’t your signature?
你知道他大概已经成家了 是吗
You do realize that he’s probably already been placed with a family, correct?
你有孩子吗 杰弗里先生
Do you have children, mr. jeffries?
是的 有过
Yeah, I did.
那么你知道
Then you know.
他的生日是什么时候
What’s his birthday?
1995年12月17日
December 17th, 1995.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
请等一下
Excuse me a minute.
这就是他
This is him.

Yeah.
你是睡在我床下的人吗
You the one slept under my bed
你住在这儿吗
Do you live here?
我和我奶奶住在这儿 直到我们的船来了
Me and my grandma do, till our boat comes in.
你喜欢音乐吗
Do you like music?
胜于食物
More than food.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!