你干什么呢 伙计
What are you doing, man?
开车 还去年结婚欠下的债
Still driving. paying off those wedding bills from last year.
真有你的 她是个好姑娘
Oh, fair play to you. oh, she’s a nice girl.
那你还在弹
So you playing at all?
没有
Nope.
干嘛不 手指掉了
Why the hell not? your fingers fall off?
接着说
Well, you move on.
伙计们怎么样 最近见过谁
What about the lads? seen any of them lately?
我们仍旧乱七八糟
We still mess around…
但兄弟们即使受挫失败 也不迁怒于人
…but the connelly brothers never really bounced back minus one brother.
你最近见过马歇尔吗
You seen marshall lately?
你呢
Have you?
我星期六生日
It’s my birthday on saturday.
在我家聚聚 来吧 带着你女朋友
Session’s at my place. come, bring your girlfriend.
见到你真好 伙计
It’s great seeing you, man.
让我想起纽约 以前的日子
Reminds me of new york. the good old days, eh?
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道 好吧 我不知道
I know. okay, I don’t know.
贝多芬的”致爱丽丝” 你应该知道的
“fur elise” by beethoven. and you should know that one.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你会一直当我的老师吗 诺瓦切克小姐
Will you be our teacher forever, miss novacek?
至少会到你以前的老师回来
Well, at least until your old teacher comes back.
但是如果你叫我
But only if you call me?
-莱拉 -答对
– lyla. – that’s right.
你真棒 诺瓦切克小姐
You’re crazy, miss novacek.
-迈根 -东西齐了?
– megan. – got everything?
-是的 -再见
– okay. – bye.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hi, sweetie.
玩得好吗?
Did you have a good day?
谢啦
Thanks.
-你在这 -嘿
– there you are. – hey.
好吧 现在 在你说不之前 好吧 看看这个
Okay, now, before you say no… okay, picture this.
你领奏 我伴奏 数以千人
You on stage, me accompanying, thousands of people.
-莉斯 -纽约交响乐团
– liz. – the new york philharmonic.
我刚得到邀请 他们想让你回去
I just got the invite. they want you back.
虽然仅此一晚 但他们想让你回去
It’s just one night, but they want you back.
我不想去那
I don’t wanna be up there.
莱拉
Lyla…
你打算什么时候让自己开心点?
When are you gonna let yourself be happy again?
我过的很好啊
I am happy.
我指当其他人都回家了的时候
I’m talking about when everyone else goes home.

Look…
我知道 我知道
I know. okay? I know.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
你是个音乐老师却不再演奏了
I mean, you’re a music teacher who doesn’t play music anymore.
叫我疯子吧
Call me crazy.
好的 疯子
Okay, crazy.
-回家见 -好的
– I’ll see you at home, okay? – all right.
我没老爹
No, I ain’t got no daddy.
我爸爸是个酒鬼
See, my pops is a drunk.
我妈妈 跟一个家伙跑了
And my mama, she took off with this crackhead named little jesus.
但是 他不是小救世主 懂我的意思么?
But, you know, he wasn’t no little jesus, you know what I’m saying?
他们什么都没给我
No, they never gave a damn about me.
过来 这是我们的地盘
Come on, man. this is us right here.
-我和巫师生活在一起几年了 -巫师是谁
– I’ve been with wizard for years. – who’s wizard?
这是他的职业 他就是这种人
Oh, he’s a real piece of work, that’s what he is.
他真名叫马克斯韦·华♥莱♥士♥
His real name’s maxwell wallace.
他带我入行 他说我是他的一项投资
He took me in. he said that I was an investment.
他把过去买♥♥的这琴给了我
He gave me roxy here. he bought it in the old days.
不过 其实不是他买♥♥的 你可以说是他找到的
Well, he really didn’t buy it. guess you’d kind of say he found it.
好吧 其实是偷的
All right, he stole it.
巫师 他给了我地方住
Wizard? he gave me his place at the square.
父母 他们屁都没留给我
My parents? they ain’t gave me nothing.
有一天我们会成为巨星的
We all gonna be big stars someday.
-密♥码♥是什么 -快开这该死的门
– what’s the password? – open the damn door already.
你搞的我有点烦躁
You’re getting on my nerves with that.
ok 跟我来
Okay, follow me.
你叫什么名字来着 伊文对吧
What’s your name again? it’s evan, right?
孩子 到家了
Yo, this is our home, son.
太乱了 注意脚下
It’s kind of crazy in here, so stay on your feet.
小心
Watch out.
我在这已经住了一阵子了 快来
Yeah, I’ve been living here for a while. come on, man.
给我看看
Hey, check it out.
-你赚了多少? -十美金
– how much you make? – ten dollars.
-骗人 我看看 -我没骗你
– you lying. let me see. – I am not lying.
我原来怎么跟你说的?
What did I tell you about that?
-亚瑟 -你死的时候我等着来看你的戏
– hey, it’s arthur. – I’ll be laughing at your funeral.
-我准备去打篮球 -都搞定了
– I’m gonna go play basketball. – all clear.
哥们 你应该敲他脑袋
Man, you should’ve knocked him in his head, son.
投篮 投篮 投篮
Shoot it, shoot it, shoot it!
披萨
Pizza!
披萨 披萨 披萨
Pizza, pizza, pizza.
不要说我来过
Don’t make me come up there.
在巫师来之前快点收拾干净
Yo, you better hurry before wizard shows.
要看到你买♥♥了个披萨他会把你屁♥股♥打开花
He’ll be pissed if he’s seen you bought a pie.
我没有用我们的钱
I ain’t take no family money.
这个城里人买♥♥的
Citizen bought it.
嘿 音乐爱好者们
Hola, music lovers.
山中无老虎
While the cat’s away…
谁喜欢吃披萨?
Who likes pizza?
谁买♥♥的?
Who did this?
亚瑟
Arthur?
-他怎么了 -他是个傻瓜
– what is he? – he’s a damn fool.
真♥他♥妈♥一傻瓜
He’s a damn fool.
他会得到教训的
He’s gonna get it good.
亚瑟 你应该干什么?
What are you, arthur?
巫师 我应该好好干活
I’m a real piece of work, wizard.
你引火烧身了
You’re on thin ice.
不是我买♥♥的 他买♥♥的
I didn’t take no family money. he bought it.
什么
What?
你很疯子
You look crazy.
我就是疯子
I am crazy.
看到了吧?
See?
过来
Come here.
快来
Now!
来吧
Come on.
-你叫什么? -伊文
– what’s your name? – evan, sir.
你来这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我跟着音乐而来
I followed the music.
亚瑟 贝尔友 你从哪里捡到这个家伙的
Where did you pick this one up, arthur, bellevue?
你这辈子还没碰过乐器
You never played a note in your life.
你知道什么是音乐吗
Do you know what music is?
音乐是上帝用来提醒我们 人类不能在宇宙独占独尊
It’s god’s little reminder there’s something else besides us in this universe.
它是所有生物与星球之间的纽带
Harmonic connection between all living beings everywhere, even the stars.
这是个学校么
Is this a school?
对 这学校榨干♥你♥的钱 让你前途尽毁
Yeah, the school of screw you and take all your damn money.
-对 -我们是班上的好学生
– yeah. – yeah, we’re top of the class.
别叫
Not!
这是生意
It’s a business.
-交钱拉 -ok 我们走
– pockets. – okay, let’s go.
-快走 快走 -交钱拉
– let’s go, let’s go. – pockets.
快起来
Oh, man. get up.
小花生 干的好
Peanut, well done.
我脑袋后面长了眼睛的
I got eyes in the back of my head.
干的好
Good job.
锁链的张力取决于
Chain is only as strong…
它最薄弱的一环
…as its weakest link.
加油 亚瑟
Come on, arthur.
都是些零钱
That’s chump change.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!