他们都害怕第一次离开家
…who are scared that if they leave their first home…
他们的父母可能再也找不到他们了
…their parents would never be able to find them.
对吗
Right?
但是 我的工作就是要确保
But see, my job is to make sure…
这样的事不会发生在你身上
…that nothing like that will ever happen to you.
所以没有什么可害怕的
So there’s nothing to be scared of.
谢谢
Thank you.
我从没给过 现在我给你
I’m gonna do something I never do.
这是我的电♥话♥号♥码
This is my number.
如果你想和我谈谈 不管是什么
If you ever need to talk to me, about anything…
打我电♥话♥
…you call.
想一想我说的吧
Think about what I said too.
外面整个世界都在演奏风的旋律
There’s a whole world out there with millions of wind chimes.
我知道
I know.
你可以走了
You can go now.
曼尼克斯说我们再也见不到亲生父母了
Mannix says we’re never gonna see our real parents again.
曼尼克斯是个大骗子
Mannix is a big liar.
我知道 但万一是他对的呢
Yeah, I know. but what if he’s right?
我是说 如果他们要是不来怎么办
I mean, what if they don’t ever come?
你知道吗 我快记不得我妈的样子了
Hardly remember what my mom looks like, you know?
如果他们没找到我们 我们就得去找到他们
Well, if they don’t find us, we’ll just have to go find them.
-我的天啊 -早
– oh, my god. – morning.
-怎么样? -天啊
– how’s it going? – oh, my god.
走开
Get away.
我得走了
I have to go.
-我送你回家 -不用
– let me walk you home. – no.
我爸爸在酒店等我 我
My dad’s waiting at the sherry. l…
我没在外面过过夜 有大♥麻♥烦了
I’ve never done this before. I’m in so much trouble.
喂 喂
Hey, hey.
在拱门那碰头
00 by the arch.
-说是的 -别让他难受 说是啊
– say yes. – put him out of his misery. say yes.
-说是的 -说啊
– say yes. – say it.
说是
Say yes.
您请
After you.
我当你同意了
I’ll take that as a yes.
你有大♥麻♥烦了 应该给你♥爸♥爸留个字条
You are gonna be in so much trouble. you should have left your dad a note.
是啊 要赎金的字条 听着 我根本不在乎
Yeah, ransom note. you know what? I don’t even care.
我经历了一生中最难以置信的一夜
I just had the most incredible night of my life.
出租
Taxi!
路易斯 她没来
Louis. she ain’t coming.
伙计 就一个女孩
Oh, man. one girl?
走吧 要赶不上飞机了
Come on, we’re gonna miss the flight.
-出租 -路易斯 你去哪 路易斯
– taxi! – louis. where you going, louis?
借过
Excuse me.
路易斯
Louie.
你哪也不能去
You are not going anywhere.
-莱拉 -爸爸 我不和你一起去
– lyla! – dad, I’m not going with you.
-莱拉 听我说 -不
– lyla, you listen to me. – no.
-你不敢自己走的 -我不和你一起去
– don’t you dare walk away. – I’m not going with you.
莱拉
Lyla!
现在就上车
Get in the car right now.
莱拉 莱拉
Lyla! lyla!
路易斯
Louis.
记得说过的关于公主的故事吗?
Do you remember what da used to say about princesses?
她们总在寻找着她们的王子 你不是王子 兄弟
They’re always looking for their prince. and you ain’t no prince, brother.
你怎么知道的
How would you know?
我现在怎么办
What am I gonna do now?
我知道他们一定在某个地方
I know they’re out there somewhere.
我不知道它从哪来
I don’t know where it comes from…
但它就是我所等待的
…but it’s what I hold on to.
我不能这样走
And I can’t let go.
在我内心的某个地方
Somewhere inside me…
我知道它们也需要我
…i know that they always wanted me.
也许它们只是迷路了
Maybe they just got lost.
什么才是你歌♥唱的重点 马歇尔
What’s the point in singing, marshall?
她听不到我唱
She’s not gonna hear me.
我离开了乐队 我很抱歉 马歇尔
I’m leaving the band. I’m sorry, marshall.
不要离开我们 路易斯
Don’t quit on us, louis.
你放弃的一切 我所放弃的一切
Everything you’ve given up, everything I’ve given up…
我做不到 我很抱歉 弗兰克 我做不到 伙计
I can’t do it. I’m sorry, frank. I can’t do it, man.
-听我说 听我说 -不!
– listen to me. listen to me. – no!
-你明白我的意思吗 我不知道 -爸爸
– you know what I mean? I don’t know… – dad!
如何看待这个问题
…how to approach this problem.
我是说 你如何安置这个孩子?
I mean, where are you gonna put the baby?
还有那个男孩呢 他现在不在这里 不在这
And what about this boy? he’s not here now. he’s not here now.
-我要走了 -你不能走
– I’m leaving. – you can’t leave.
-你要去哪儿 -让我走 放开我 让我走
– where you going, then? – just let me go. will you just let me go?
-路易斯 -莱拉
– louis. – lyla.
嘿 路易斯
Hey, louis.
莱拉
Lyla.
胎儿受损
We have fetal distress.
婴儿心跳减慢
Baby’s heart rate is falling.
还再减慢
It’s falling.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
孩子没了
He’s gone.
在孟求斯外的高速公路上找到他的
Picked him up on the thruway outside of montrose.
只是在路上闲逛 他说在追寻音乐的轨迹
Just wandering down the road. said he’s following the music.
月亮也这样告诉他 对 儿童太空军校生
The moon told him to. yeah. kid’s a space cadet.
听着 我还有一大堆事要做
Look, I got a busy day ahead of me.
好吧 小子 出来吧
All right, big guy, out you go.
杰弗里不在办公室
This jeffries guy wasn’t in his office yet…
我给他留言 要他在这接你
…so I left him a message to pick you up right here.
-好吧 -给你 拿好
– okay. – here. hold on.
别弄丢了 如果一小时内他没出现 再给他打个电♥话♥
Don’t lose it. if he doesn’t show in an hour, give him another call.
你能做到吗
You can handle that, right?
-能 -你有钱吗?
– yeah. – you got any money?
这有12块 该死 把它放进你口袋里
Here’s 12 bucks. damn, kid, put it in your pocket.
再见
See you.
走人行道上
Get on the sidewalk.

Yeah.
行 伙计 你给钱了 想要点什么歌♥
Okay, citizen. you paid. any requests?
不要
No.
那好吧
Alrighty, then.
退后 走开 走开 你打破了我的音律平衡
Back off. away, away. yo, son, you’re messing with my equilibrium.
除了我谁也不能碰它 它是我的
Nobody touches this instrument but me. roxy’s my girl.
小不点 好了 怎么不去找你妈妈
Son, we done here, so why don’t you go find your mommy.
-我不知道她在哪 -很好 棒极了
– I don’t know where she is. – good, that’s just great.
警♥察♥6点来 告诉他们你走失了
Cops show up around 6. tell them you’re awol.
他们会把你送回去的
They’ll send you back where you come from.
我不想回去
I don’t wanna go back there.
很好
Well, good.
今天真♥他♥妈♥的糟糕 我走了
This day’s been a bust, anyway. I’m out.
什么
What?
我都没个能呆的地方
I don’t have a place to stay.
难道我看上去 房♥子很多吗
Do I look like a real-estate tycoon to you?
你有多少老人头(美元)?
How many dead presidents you got?
钱 小钞
Nuggets? shorts?
把钱让我看看
Show me the money.
-你和我在想一样的事情吗 -不 我在想其他的事
– are you thinking what I’m thinking? – no, I’m thinking something else.
我想让你给我买♥♥个披萨
I’m gonna let you buy me a pizza.
我做这个10年了 鲍勃 我说了10%
I’ve been doing this for 10 years, bob. I said 10 percent.
我们得结束交易 等一会儿
We need to close the deal. hold on a second.
不 我们说了10%
No. we said 10 percent.
是呀 世界就是这么运转的 不是么 鲍勃
Yeah, well, it makes the world go round, doesn’t it, bob?
给我10% 好吗?
Just get me the 10 percent, will you?

Thanks.
-需要帮忙 先生 -你认识什么职业杀手吗
– need anything, sir? – do you know any hit men?
我确实认识一个弹低音的也许能帮你
I do know a bass player might be able to help you out.
总和主唱对着干
Likes to get in fights with lead singers.
你是尼克
Nick?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!