Yes, it is different
只有这么多
– That’s everything.
他一共做了十六个篮子
he made sixteen.
谢天谢地
Oh, my God. Thank God.
我们要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
如果我是真男孩
If I am a real boy,
你看到吗?
Hey, do you see that?
我要找到大卫
I have to find David
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen
你为什么跳舞?
Why do you do that?
我就是这样
That’s just what I do
蓝仙女是什么?
What is Blue Fairy?
机器人禁区
Mecha restricted area
我是她的唯一
And I’m the only one
我是大卫!
I’m David! I’m David!
蓝仙女 求求你
Blue Fairy, please.
全都消失
from his mommy’s mind.
她心中没有亨利
There was no Henry,
大卫
David drew the shades…
真美好的一天
Such a beautiful day
长相一模一样
articulated in limb
这只是一个感官玩具
A sensory toy…
我喜欢你们的地板
I like your floor
我不能接受
I can’t accept this!
大卫 我来接
David, I’ll get it!
甜心 给我
Honey, hand it to me
你瞧我能做什么
Look what I can do
你比我还高
They made you taller
马上住手
Stop it! Stop it now!
我的天啊
Oh, my… Oh, my God!
应该够了
That should be enough
她也不能爱你
She cannot love you
你不能拥有她
You can’t have her!
是的 你是大卫
Yes, you are David
我去召集他们
I’ll gather them up
求求你 蓝仙女
Please, Blue Fairy
永远等着他
always awaiting him.
泰迪 我们回家了
Teddy, we’re home
当你感到寂寞
when you are lonely
也许她不会死
Maybe she will stay
就像一个小孩
like he is a child
他的名字叫泰迪
His name is Teddy
一项特别的任务
a special mission
我做给你的
I made this for you
他有DAS吗?
Does he have DAS?
你们看 看好哦
Watch. Watch this
这些信好美
These are beautiful
妈咪 求求你
No, Mommy, please!
我也没有
That makes two of us
我的麻烦大了
I’m in bad trouble
我就能回家
then I can go back.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
打开笼子
Open the lower hold.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
我也是特别订制的
I’m a custom job
别被他骗了
Do not be fooled…
你不能拥有她
You can’t have her
我找了你一辈子
For my whole life
这就证明了一点
So you see, David
你听到了吗?
Can you hear that?
快去找她吧 大卫
Go to her, David
这是…
今天
It is… today
没有马丁
there was no Martin,
这已经足够了
That’s far enough
大卫 我是谁?
Who am I, David?
他是个玩具
Monica, he’s a toy
我爱你 妈咪
I love you, Mommy
你能画出来吗?
Can you draw it?
心中充满惊喜
full of amazement
你要我做什么?
What shall I do?
你应该得到…
You deserve…
月亮升起来了
Moon on the rise!
我只想看看
I just need to see
他只是个小孩子
He’s just a boy.
不对 只是童话故事
No. Fairy tale
新项目
New category, please
就一去不返
never to come back
给你一些帮助
to give to you…
日复一日
and the next day…
喝了才会清醒
It’ ll wake me up
我爱你 大卫
I love you, David
问题就出在这里
There’s the rub
泰迪 过来
Teddy! Come here!
然后把头发剪掉
and chop it off
谢谢你 妈咪
Thank you, Mommy
真是谢谢你
Thank you so much
好玩的地方吗?
Someplace nice?
我会被摔坏
I’ll break, David
我们是活生生的
We are alive…
他还很完整
He’s in one piece
不对 童话故事
No. Fairy tale.
退后
Stay back. Stay back
乔 转回去
Turn around, Joe.
让我们交朋友
Let’s be friends
就会再度死去
they died again.


门还没开
The door’s closed
你是我妈咪
You are my mommy
你太粗心了
You’re hopeless!
过来 泰迪
Come here, Teddy
我不记得了
I don’t remember
还有蒜味
Smell that garlic
我们直接向她要
We can ask her
真人 机器人…
Orga, Mecha
我们该怎么办?
What do we do?
唾弃机器人
Expel your Mecha
你几岁了?
How old are you?
这是你的狗吗?
This your dog?
孩子 你 孩子!
Boy. You, boy
我不会咬你
I won’t bite you
我看不出来
I can’t tell yet
大大的月亮
towards the moon
哈比教授?
Professor Hobby?
哈比教授?
Professor Hobby?
求求你 求求你
Please. Please
年复一年
and the next day.
这是哪一天?
What day is it?
都和我一样老
as old as I am
应该不久
I don’t think so
你也叫他
You call him too
机器小孩不能吃
not robo-boys
其实不算是
Technically, no
破铜烂铁…
Any old iron
稳住了
Steady your drift
大卫在哪里?
Where’s David?
我们是什么?
What about us?
我们是什么?
What about us?
再见 大卫
Good-bye, David
上台表演
In show business
试试童话故事
Try fairy tale

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!