And even pain-memory response
及自发性推理力的内心世界
of self-motivated reasoning
你们要我睡了吗?
Would you like me to sleep now?
没什么意义
And, uh, they won’t make any sense
这是我儿子马丁的
This belonged to Martin, my son
你几时被做好?
Okay. When were you first built?
放片薄荷糖去蒜味
We should throw in a chest mint
大卫 放手 放手!
Let go. Let go, David. Let go!
清除人工智慧
Purge yourselves of artificiality
你确定他不是人?
You are certain he’s not a man?
虽然做得很精细
by the artistry of this creation
全国有四万个服务处
in 40,000 locations nationwide
– 大卫 – 那是她
– David! David. – That’s her!
因为我是独一无二的
because I’m special and unique
她爱的是你为她做的事
She loves what you do for her
我以为我是独一无二的
I thought I was one of a kind
才能复生
whose bodies we dig up from the ice
我们只想让你快乐
We only want for your happiness
我的眼睛都睁不开来
I can hardly keep my eyes open
你必须按照顺序
which need to be spoken to David
因为温室效应
because of the greenhouse gases,
查询 内部资料 忠诚度…
Query, internal data…
机器小孩不能重新贩售
no Mecha child can be resold
他们在虐待你吗?
Are they torturing you, Teddy?
你会什么把戏?
So, what good stuff can you do?
他是用上好的木头做的
He is made of nice, dry wood
她亲了他一下说…
who gave him a kiss, saying
我懂你的意思
I know what you’re talking about
我要一束妈咪的头发
I want a lock of Mommy’s hair
你只要戴着她的头发
And if you had it and wore it
DAS是损坏避免系统
Damage Avoidance System. DAS
我能帮你摘星
I can show you how to reach them
只要你有过机器情人
once you’ve had a lover robot
你们上次在一起
How many seconds has it been…
永别了 莎曼瑟
Good-bye, Sam. And never forget
过来让我看看
Come on over where I can see you
约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
约翰逊 约翰逊 约翰逊!
Johnson! Johnson! Johnson!
那是小野猫俱乐部
Over there is Here Kitty Kitty
我们就要去那里
And that’s why we must go there
你不是骨肉之躯
You are neither flesh nor blood
– 目的地? – 曼哈顿
– Destination? – Manhattan
你知道我们发现什么吗?
And you know what we found?
你的年纪太小了
You were created to be so young
你这一生都没快乐过
you’ve had so little of that.
她正要醒来
She’s just waking up this instant
你没忘记我爱的口味
You never forget how, do you?
这虽然确实值得我们骄傲
We are rightly proud of it
永无止尽的爱
with a love that will never end
你怎么一点都不像?
Why don’t you look like one?
“今晚星星展现”
* Are the stars out tonight
没有失效日期或身分证明
No expiration date, no I.D
各位 启动引擎
Gentlemen, start your engines!
– 找到他了 – 在那里?
– We found him. – Where?
小木偶 卡罗寇罗帝著
Pinocchio, by Carlo Collodi
大家让开
Let’s clear this doorway, please.
– 我是大卫 – 你不是
– I’m David. – You’re not
我是大卫… 我是大卫…
I’m David! I’m David!
逻辑的结论…
To the logical conclusion…
请你把我变成真男孩
Please make me a real boy…
所以大卫也躺下来睡觉
So David went to sleep too.
一个人的时空轨迹
the equations had shown that
但是这又代表什么?
but what does it amount to?
– 会爱的机器人 – 爱?
– who can love. – Love?
– 亨利 – 别生我的气
– Henry! – Don’t kill me
我要念几个字
Now, I’m gonna read some words
大卫 泰迪是超级玩具
David, Teddy is a supertoy
你不像玩偶那么可爱
You’re not cute like a doll
我就告诉妈咪…
then I’ll go tell Mommy…
– 什么? – 很好
– DAS what? – Das ist gut!
你和我 好不好?
You and me. What do you say?
你能帮我找大卫吗?
Can you help me find David?
你要带我找大卫吗?
Are you taking me to David?
不 这个是很独特的
No, this work is first-rate
别烧我 别烧我
Don’t burn me! Don’t burn me!
我们必须走向…
We will have to journey…
舞男乔 真没想到
Gigolo Joe, what do ya know?
乔 蓝仙女呢?
But, Joe, where’s Blue Fairy?
你是第一个机器小孩
You are the first of a kind
我一定是有点糊涂了
I must be a little confused
你还有四个问题
You have four more questions.
亨利 你在做什么?
Henry, what are you doing?
所以
Because of this, after imprinting
这样她也会爱你
And then she’ll love you too
你是害怕解放自我
you’re afraid of letting go
还没有 我们只想要他
Not yet. We just want him
约翰逊 你是个混♥蛋♥
Johnson, you’re a monster!
天下事他无所不知
There is nothing he doesn’t
你还有六个问题
You have six more questions.
蓝仙女要怎样…
How can the Blue Fairy…
这不是不可能的
Discovery is quite possible.
我的妈咪才不恨我
My mommy doesn’t hate me…
大卫不断地
And David continued to pray…
我们好希望你快乐
We so want you to be happy.
她已经不在人世了
and she is no longer living
像是骨头或指甲
like a bone or a fingernail.
你可以把她带回来了
Now you can bring her back
她也只能活一天
it will only be for one day,
如果你要我快乐
If you want for my happiness
重要的一环
in the chain mail of society.
一直是人类的梦想
since the birth of science
取代小孩的机器人?
A child-substitute Mecha?
我爱你 别生我的气
I love you. Don’t kill me
– 这是游戏吗? – 是的
– Is it a game? – Yes
给我把门关上!
And close the goddamn door!
好吧 现在… 看着我
Okay, now, look at me
– 嗯 – 你好香
– Mmm. – You smell lovely
别吃了 大卫 别吃了
Stop it! David, stop it!
她就会更爱你
she might love you even more
今天晚饭吃什么?
What’s for dinner tonight?
– 我好怕 – 你怕我?
– I’m afraid. – Of me?
我没跟机器人做过
I’ve never been with Mecha
派猎犬去抓其它的
Sic the hounds on the rest
我有很多推荐信
I have many good references
现在轮到我了吗?
My time, is it up already?
我们需要帮忙
We’ll need help to get there
你找到一个童话故事
You found a fairy tale…
我儿子才是独一无二的
My son was one of a kind
过了这么久
And what, after all this time
所以我们进行一项计划
So we began a project…
这一天会成为永恒
Maybe it will last forever
她本没有记忆
she would have no memory of.
梦妮卡沉睡了
for Monica was sound asleep.
我突然想到
You know, it occurs to me…
出去 快出去!
Out! Out! Get out of here!
看起来像是孔雀