蓝仙女会把我变成真人
The Blue Fairy will make me into one
是的 我一直在等你
Yes, David, I’ve been waiting for you
好让你找到回家的路
so you could find your way home to us
也就是追求梦想的勇气
the ability to chase down our dreams
她在等我 我们快走吧
She’s waiting for me! We have to go!
我们知道你所有的记忆
We read your mind, and it’s all here
她跟马丁出去逛街吗?
Is she out shopping with Martin now?
便成为社会架构中
were so essential an economic link…
他能对父母
A robot child who will genuinely love…
付出真挚的爱
the parent or parents it imprints on…
就必须进行几项程序
if and when you decide to keep David
你通常几点睡觉?
How-How late do they let you stay up?
– 你好 大卫 – 你好 亨利
– Hello, David. – Hello, Henry
– 你好 泰迪 – 你好 大卫
– Hello, Teddy. – Hello, David
瞧 他们把你做得比我大
Look, they made you bigger than me
他不只做了八个篮子
And instead of making eight baskets,
– 他能吃东西吗? – 我不确定
– Does he eat? – I’m not sure
不行 这一定要是秘密进行
No, it has to be a secret mission
他是你弟弟吗?
This him? Is this your little brother?
我觉得你对快乐感到害怕
I think you’re afraid of happiness
“因为我眼里只有你”
* ‘Cause I only have eyes for you
“因为我眼里只有你”
* ‘Cause I only have eyes for you
你需要人照顾吗?
You need someone to take care of you?
– 你好 泰迪 – 你好 大卫
– Hello, Teddy. – Hello, David
真的小男孩 他被关起来
A real boy. He’s stuck in the cage
我没在那儿表演过
I’ve yet to be asked to perform there
饥渴的心灵 欢迎光临
Starving minds, welcome to Dr. Know
那是千代兰的混种
A hybrid between “Ascola” meda Arnold
他们在这儿让你读书
This is the place they make you read
他存着一线希望呼唤她
and he still addressed her in hope.
他们一旦进入无意识状态
As soon as they became unconscious
残留的基因
the living body of a person long dead…
也能满足人类的需求
but it will fill a great human need
– 一只鸟 – 什么样的鸟?
– A bird. – What sort of bird?
然后他就上♥床♥睡觉
Then he went to bed and fell asleep.
因为裁减预算吗?
Wasn’t that because of the cutbacks?
没事 妈咪
这不会痛
It’s okay, Mommy. It doesn’t hurt
但是我要把你留在这儿
I have… I have to leave you here
别让人家看到你的钱
Don’t let anyone see how much it is
远离人类
away from where there are lots of people
我能不能先看一眼?
May I see what it looks like first?
艳都有很多女人吗?
Are there many women in Rouge City?
跟我来 别落后了
Now, follow me and don’t fall behind
我们只是透过他…
the only help that we gave him…
研发小组很想跟你谈谈
The team is anxious to talk to you
但是他仍然睁大着眼睛
but his eyes always stayed open…
但是我不能把你变成真人
but I can not make you a real boy
就算我们把你母亲带回来
If we bring your mother back now,
我应该哄你上♥床♥才对
I really ought to be tucking you in
也就是全球通用的机器人
The universally-adopted Mecha…
品质管制是很重要的
Quality control is very important.
呼吸急促
and quickening my breathing a little…
– 你在想什么? – 嘘
– What were you thinking? – Shh
将永远烧录在他的硬体上
and would be part of him forever
别傻了 我当然不确定
Silly man. Of course I’m not sure
妈咪 那些字是什么?
What were those words for, Mommy?
喂? 亨利 怎么了?
Hello, Henry? What is it? What…
过来呀 泰迪 过来呀
Come here, Teddy! Come here, boy!
不行 马丁我不能这么做
I can’t, Martin. I’m not allowed
我们是真人 你是机器人
We’re organic, you’re mechanical
– 对 – 你怕我会伤害你
– Yes. – That I will hurt you?
海顿地郊外的机器屠宰场
A flesh fair outside Haddonfield
该知道的都知道
As about as much as there is to know
那是美梦诞生的地方
Here is the place dreams are born.
向蓝仙女祈祷
to the Blue Fairy there before him…
这对我们来说很重要
You are so important to us, David.
你们能把别人带回来
If you can bring back other people
人类能够拥有灵魂
of that thing they called “spirit.”
很自然地就把窗帘拉上
without even needing to be asked.
数百万人无家可归
Millions of people were displaced.
几乎拥有人类的反应
and not lacking in human response
能够让我们制♥造♥一个…
can enable us to construct…
这是道德问题 对吧?
It’s a moral question, isn’t it?
于是她的伤痛无法宣泄
So all her grief goes undigested
– 但他不是 – 他不是
– But he’s not. – No, he’s not
对 内部有一百哩长的光纤
A hundred miles of fiber, yeah
你也要这里签名
You have to sign it too. Right here
他只是想讨好我们
He’s trying so hard to please you.
我到车上再说 走吧
I’ll tell you in the car. Come on
小木偶辛苦工作到午夜
Pinocchio worked until midnight.
锁码晶片上有食物
There’s sputum in the code lockers
– 只是剪刀 – 那是武器
– Scissors. – It was a weapon
我明天想
Um, hey, David, I was thinking that…
我不该剪你头发
I’m so sorry I cut your hair off…
你怕看到星星吗?
Are you afraid of seeing the stars
这些是做♥爱♥的伤痕吗?
Are these the wounds of passion?
请你教我怎么找到她
Will you tell me how to find her?
但是人类不再存在
But human beings no longer existed
我用的字眼是”爱”
The word that I used was “love.”
为了保护我们
Now, Monica, for our own protection
这项协议是不能更改的
this imprinting is irreversible
– 你会痛吗? – 不会
– Does any of this hurt? – No
我喜欢你搽香水
I love it when you wear this stuff
走了 快点 迟到了
We gotta go. Come on. We’re late
会飘浮或飞行吗?
Anti-gravity? Like, float or fly?
你只要告诉我你有没有感觉
Just tell me when you feel it
不过我喜欢坐在餐桌上
But I like sitting at the table
别去机器屠宰场
Listen, stay away from flesh fairs
你怎么会知道?
Honey, how do you know about this?
– 放开他 – 放开
– Let go of him. – Let go of me
但是只要把他拆毁
Yet with the very first strike…
她们都指名要找我
They sometimes ask for me by name
我们还不能放弃
We’re not gonna give up yet, David
她也永远温柔地对他微笑
she who smiled softly forever,
他祈祷着直到海水结冰
He prayed as the ocean froze…
最后他不再移♥动♥
Eventually, he never moved at all,
就这样… 过了两千年
Thus, 2,000 years passed by.
你是世上独一无二的
You are unique in all the world.
妈咪很快就会回家吗?
Will Mommy be coming home soon?
大卫 她不能回家
David, she can never come home…
似乎储存了大量资料
appeared to store information…
但是这项实验失败了
But the experiment was a failure
就是工厂啊他们样样
Her womb was your factory, huh?
– 梦妮卡 – 别说话
– Monica. – Shh. I have to…
你几时要回来接我?
When will you come back for me?
这让我开始兴奋
And this is starting to excite me
莎曼瑟 你在哭吗?
Have you been crying, Samantha?
她也能把我变成真人
She can make me into a real boy
身上没有晶片的人…
Let he who is without Sim…
那是大尾俱乐部很高级
That’s Tails. Very hoity-toity
她并不爱你 大卫
But she does not love you, David
世界末日降临 只会剩下我们
all that will be left is us
我是大卫…
I’m David! I’m David! I’m David!
万事通博士说你在这儿
Dr. Know told me you’d be here
所以我就算是你的蓝仙女
would make me your Blue Fairy
因为时间过了两千年
because 2,000 years have passed
为什么不能把她带回来?
why can’t you bring back her?
就该知道怎么做
then you know what you have to do
我不知道是怎么了
I don’t know what’s come over me
甚至拥有疼痛记忆反应

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!