于是他就把小丑叫来说…
he called Harlequin and the Punchinello and said
不会了 你要一个人留下来
I’m not, David. You’ll have to be here by yourself
– 笼子里有个小男孩 – 你说什么?
– There’s a boy in a cage. – What’d you say?
美卓俱乐部我一定要带你去
There’s Mildred! I have to show you inside Mildred
我妈咪才会爱我 让我留下来
so my mommy will love me and let me stay with her
甚至比制♥造♥原型机器人更难
It was almost tougher than building the prototype
必须将他退回公♥司♥销毁
they must return it to Cybertronics for destruction
梦妮卡 你不确定就别认养他
Monica, don’t imprint until you’re entirely sure
我们试试看他会先到谁那儿
We’ll have a contest to see who he comes to first
保护我…
Keep me safe. Keep me safe. Keep me safe. Keep me safe
新款机器人怎么会跑来跑去?
What’s a new model doing loose and unregistered?
我可不想让上次的悲剧重演
I wouldn’t want a repeat of the Trenton incident.
赶快把他带走吧
Get him out of there before they tear this place apart
一般常识的答案就是…
Flat fact is a term demanding an equal answer…
你一直在找我 对吧?
You have been searching for me, haven’t you, David?
他的内部是机器人 对吧?
I mean, inside he’s like all the rest, isn’t he?
– 梦妮卡? – 时候不早 都九点多了
– Monica? – Uh, well, it’s late, you know
用来烤全羊一定很棒
and I’m sure he will make a nice fire for my roast.
– 我得走了 – 你为什么要离开我?
– I gotta go. – Why do you wanna leave me?
自从上次见面后我就在数秒
I’ve been counting the seconds since last we met
– 猎犬出动 – 猎犬准备好
– Biker hound’s rolling! – Cue the biker hound
她在世界尽头
at the lost city in the sea at the end of the world…
– 蓝仙女没事 – 怎么了?
– The Blue Fairy’s all right. – What happened?
我就知道你会难以理解
I thought this would be hard for you to understand
研发最先进的人工智慧
the artificial being has reached its highest form
一个有心智和情感的机器人
But a Mecha with a mind, with neuronal feedback
她无法承受…
She’s in the most difficult position of feeling…
你们一定会好好照顾对方
and I know you will take good care of each other
– 谁呀? – 玩具工厂呀
– Who did? – Well, they did… the doll makers
他只是玩游戏 他犯了错
He was playing a game, he made a mistake, and…
– 没问题 – 最好别让小姐久等
– Sure thing. – Mustn’t keep a lady waiting
– 一号♥ – 你在找什么?
– Comin’up on one. – What are you lookin’ for?
讨人类欢心 取代真的小孩
To steal your hearts, to replace your children.
要是蓝仙女不是真的呢?
What if the Blue Fairy isn’t real at all, David?
但大卫仍然看到她的模糊身影
but David could still see her palely by day…
然后你就再也见不到她
and then you will never be able to see her again.
窗外的天空逐渐昏暗
By now, indeed, the windows were beginning to dim.
你有什么感觉? 生气? 惊吓?
How did that make you feel? Angry? Shocked?
但我说的不是感官的刺♥激♥
But I wasn’t referring to sensuality simulators
– 马丁只是在等待解药 – 等待
– that Martin is merely pending. – Pending
就拿这一个人来说
loyalty to the firm, and in this individual’s case
你有感觉我在摸你脖子吗?
Can you feel my hand on the back of your neck?
你记得的第一件事是什么?
Okay, what’s the first thing you can remember?
左边的组件全都关闭
The activators are all shut down on the left side
– 他们会把你销毁的 – 不 妈咪
– They will destroy you. – No! No, Mommy!
我能在黑暗工作 只是灯坏了
I can work in the dark, but my lamp is broken
我碰到你真的很走运
It was certainly my good fortune running into you
我找到蓝仙女就能回家了
After I find the Blue Fairy, then I can go home
就在世界尽头雄狮流泪的地方
At the end of the world where the lions weep.
我们想听你所有的冒险
We want to hear everything about your adventures
但是大卫的历险属于他一人
But David’s journey home belonged only to him,
少数的先进国家
Elsewhere, a high degree of prosperity survived…
为了维持高度经济发展
when most governments in the developed world…
但是我们不能沾沾自喜
But we have no reason to congratulate ourselves
他被命名为马丁和祖父同名
He was baptized Martin, after his grandfather
我听说约瑟芬离职了
Josephine evidently has taken a leave of absence
– 快住手 – 你们快住手
– Stop it, David! – The two of you, stop it!
– 真人 机器人 – 陶德 住嘴
– Orga, Mecha. Orga, Mecha. – Todd, stop!
– 跟真的一样 – 太真实了
– Wow. It feels so real. – That is too real
他没有呼吸了
Oh, my God! He’s not breathing! He’s not breathing!
蓝仙女把小木偶变成小男孩
The Blue Fairy made Pinocchio into a real boy
总算找到新鲜货了
Well, there’s a relief from all this antique iron
– 他是玩具小孩吗? – 我的名字是大卫
– Is he a toy boy? – My name is David
不管他演得有多逼真
Whatever performance this Sim puts on, remember:
然后出来向我找慰藉
and when they come out it’s usually me they find
你知道蓝发孩童
For you must know that the child with blue hair…
世界尽头的失落城市
The lost city in the sea at the end of the world
这很像我家 但是却不一样
This looks like my house, but it is different
我很羡慕
David, I often felt a sort of envy of human beings…
他们的存在就消失在黑暗中
their very existence faded away into darkness
– 许一个愿 -我的愿望实现了
– Now, make a wish. – It came true already
都要抄袭人类
One of those built to aspire to the human condition
把食品室和底层都擦干净
Now through the pantry, all the lower shelves
– 关在铁笼里? – 那个监牢嘛
– In the pen, honey? – In the jail place
他很滑头 我们得小心
He’s a smooth operator. He’ll press our limits
那不算 这不是我的问题
That shouldn’t count. That wasn’t my question
许多机器人到那儿
Many a Mecha has gone to the end of the world…
就像我为我的客人做的事
as my customers love what it is I do for them
梦妮卡跟我提到蓝仙女的事
I first heard of your Blue Fairy from Monica
求求你把我变成真正的小孩
Please, please make me into a real, live boy
使用过了
once an individual space-time pathway had been used,
爱是先微张我的双眼
Love is first widening my eyes a little bit…
诸如此类, 没错 谢谢你 席拉
And so on. Exactly so. Thank you, Sheila
就像是小孩对父母的爱
Love like the love of a child for its parents
– 对不起 – 你在上面干嘛?
– Sorry. – What were you doing up there?
– 过来 泰迪 – 过来 泰迪
– Come here, Teddy. – Come, Teddy! Come!
载你到郊外兜兜风
we could go for a drive tomorrow in the country
– 不 妈咪! – 嘘
– No, no! Please, no, Mommy! – Shh, shh, shh
很抱歉我没告诉你现实世界
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about the world
“因为我眼里只有你 亲爱的”
* ‘Cause I only have eyes for you, dear
保护我… 保护我…
Keep me safe, keep me safe, keep me safe!
那儿有漂亮的机器美女
There are girls your age who are just like me
没有附加费
No cover charge. No cover charge. Step right on in
我在这儿做了不少生意
I’ve picked up a lot of business on this spot
“机器人如何成为真人”书中
In his book, How Can a Robot Become Human?
透过艺术 诗歌♥ 数学公式
in art, in poetry, in mathematical formulas
在现代科技萌芽初期
Not merely the beginning of the modern age…
你也是我们忠实的客户
You’re your own best customer, Syatyoo-Sama.
– 是的 – 这怎么可能?
– Yes. – How exactly do we pull this off?
我们迟到太久了
We’re becoming unfashionably, unreasonably late
梦妮卡… 你听得到吗?
Monica? Monica? Can you hear me, Monica?
– 过来 – 过来呀 泰迪
– Teddy. Come here, Teddy. – Teddy, come!
他不再是一个小木偶
when he saw that he was no longer a puppet…
兔子 人和水手卜派才吃菠菜
Spinach is for rabbits, people and Popeye
你为什么这么做? 为什么?
Why did you do that? Why did you do that?
好像真的 好诡异哦
It feels so real. Oh, that’s… that’s creepy
– 我要走了 – 妈咪!妈咪!
– I have to go now! – Mommy, no! Mommy!
他天下大小事无所不知
That’s where everyone goes who needs to know
我们也想知道能不能…
We also wondered, would it be possible…
他妈咪心中的烦恼
All the problems seemed to have disappeared…
所以他们烤了蛋糕点了蜡烛
so they baked a cake and lit some candles.
就算他摇动她也不会醒来
Should he shake her, she would never rouse.
念给大卫听
in the predefined order that’s been printed here
截然不同的智慧型机器人
a Mecha of a qualitatively different order
如果这机器人真的能爱一个人
If a robot could genuinely love a person
亨利 你儿子可能治不好了
Henry, your son may be beyond our science
筛选过程非常困难
The screening process was extremely difficult
但是我能乖乖地躺着不吵人
But I can lay quietly and not make a peep
– 你能折断它吗? – 我最好不要
– Can you break this? – I better not
以后你只要乖乖的就会快乐
Be good in future, and you will be happy.
你要先答应 我才能说
You have to promise, and then I’ll tell you
你说 我说了你就答应
You said, “Tell me, and then I’ll promise.”
从来没有 有什么用处呢?
No one ever has. What would be the point?
你不想让他上台吗?
You thinking of not putting him in the show?
– 那是真的吗? – 我不知道 大卫
– Is it real? – I don’t know, David
过了德拉威州 走路到不了
Across the Delaware. Too far for our feet
如果你们载我们到艳都
If you could manage us a lift to Rouge City
你伤心寂寞 想找伴吗?
Are you sad, lonely, looking for a friend?
你能坐下来一起读书吗?
Can you sit down and we can read together?
– 他就在下面 – 真的?
– She’s right down there, Joe. – She is?