– 他像是个小男孩 – 那是为了欺骗我们
– He looks like a boy. – Built like a boy to disarm us
人类老是寻找圣母
The ones who made us are always looking for the ones who made them
这年头知识比什么都昂贵
In this day and age, David, nothing costs more than information
他们恨我们 所以你要留下来
That’s why they hate us. And that’s why you must stay here…
– 我不明白 – 我伤了你的感情吗?
– I don’t understand. – What did I do to your feelings?
– 你找到了吗? – 别乱碰
– Can you locate the service? – Don’t touch the merchandise
– 乔 真没想到 – 珍 好久不见
– Hey, Joe, what do ya know? – Hi, Jane. How’s the game?
– 美丽仙女 你有什么命令? – 就是她
– What are your orders, beautiful fairy? – That’s her
蓝仙女只存在于一个地方
Our Blue Fairy does exist in one place, and in one place only.
蛊惑人工智慧的心灵
that has a reason to haunt the minds of artificial intelligence?
每天说一百遍她爱我
and tell me every day, a hundred times a day, that she loves me!
那些多年来的南北极冰川逐渐融化…
Those were the years after the ice caps had melted…
贫穷国家有亿万人♥民♥沦为饥民
Hundreds of millions of people starved in poorer countries.
对于没有小孩的夫妻来说
With all the childless couples yearning in vain for a license
大卫 门窗都会自动锁好
David, when we leave, all the doors and windows will go smart
把小木偶拿来 他被挂在墙上
‘Bring me in Pinocchio. You will find him hanging on a nail
他梦到一位面带微笑的蓝仙女
As he slept, he dreamt he saw the fairy, lovely and smiling
– 别吃了 大卫 – 大卫 别吃了
– Stop. Stop, David. – Put it down now. David, stop it!
– 全都是菠菜 – 你搞得一团糟
– It’s all swamp in here. – You made a mess of yourself.
– 在102房♥挂”请勿打扰” 牌 – 没问题
– Place a D.N.D. On room 102, please. – Sure thing
机器谷 拟真电子 刺♥激♥城…
Robiville, Simulit City Center, Cybertronics, Sidekicks?
世人皆悲哀 你不会明白
for the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.
马丁是真人 等我也是真人
Mommy loves Martin because he is real, and when I am real…
他祈祷着直到海葵凋萎死去
He prayed until all the sea anemones had shriveled and died.
问题不是制♥造♥会爱的机器人
it isn’t simply a question of creating a robot who can love
– 我能… – 你要我怎样都行
– I can just… – I’ll do whatever you want me to do!
下次你最好搽普通一点的香水
and begin with a fragrance that’s not in such short supply
我不知道 内在美比较重要吧
I don’t know. There’s something about inner beauty that…
– 我不能 – 那就看看你不能尿的地方
– I cannot. – Then let’s see what you can’t pee with
– 乔 真没想到 – 你好 威廉森先生
– Hey, Joe, what do ya know? – Hello, Mr. Williamson
各位就会亲眼看到一个大谎言
you will see the big lie come apart before your very eyes!
– 我妈咪叫我逃走 – 为什么?
– My mommy told me to run away. – Why did she say that?
我刚出厂时在那儿一鸣惊人
That’s where the agency held my tryouts when I was made new
为爱走天涯 奖赏却无价
Your quest will be perilous, yet the reward is beyond price.
他被锁在冰块里仍然看见…
locking them together where he could still make her out.
发明拥有人工智慧的机器人
To create an artificial being has been the dream of man…
即使研判他还有五年的寿命
After five years, your instincts tell you to mourn him too
他为晚饭准备了一只烤全羊
where the whole sheep which he was preparing for supper…
如果你替我做一件特别的事
If you do something really, really, really special for me,
哪一家公♥司♥? 人工服务…
What is the name of your maker, Serve U.S., E.Z. Living
能做得这么逼真很不简单
No doubt there was talent in the crafting of this simulator
– 你还有五个问题 – 蓝仙女是谁?
– You have five more questions. – Who is Blue Fairy?
那是她的影像 快找到她了
It was an example of her. But I think we’re getting closer
如果童话故事是真的 那不就是
But if a fairy tale is real, then wouldn’t it be fact…
我们可以把别人从过去带回来
we can bring back other people from your time in the past
但我们却必须对医学有信心
But medicine assures us that mourning is inappropriate…
如果我们决定留下大卫
Now, there are a few simple procedures we need to follow…
你必须启动认养协议
If you decide to keep him, there’s an imprinting protocol…
他的爱
The robot child’s love would be sealed… in a sense, hardwired…
我先睡了 你们男生去玩吧
You know, I’m gonna say good night while you boys be boys
– 他想讨好我 他泡的咖啡好香 – 好恐怖
– He has a way with my coffee. – And it’s creepy
他发现没有足够的木柴
When he saw there was not enough wood to finish roasting it
小男孩总是会互相吃醋
It’s normal for little boys to feel jealous and competitive
– 拿去失物招领 – 嘿 艾伦
– Take it to lost and found for me, okay? – Hey, Alan!
我们专门为你们提供欢愉享受
We are the guiltless pleasures of the lonely human being
全年无休的知识速知中心
where fast food for thought is served up 24 hours a day…
你不是 万事通博士说
You are not her. Dr. Know told me that she would be here…
你想见见你真的父母吗?
Would you like to come meet your real mothers and fathers?
大卫不能向梦妮卡解释这一切
David had been warned not to explain anything to Monica.
这份爱是一个关键
You see, what I’m suggesting is that love will be the key…
– 他们真的很胖吗? – 我也很胖呀
– Do they really have a weight problem? – So do I.
三更半夜偷溜到妈咪的房♥间
Sneak into Mommy’s bedroom in the middle of the night…
真人小男孩 越过高山和大海
Come away, O human child, to the waters and the wild…
所以世界尽头才叫作曼哈顿
That is why they call the end of the world “Man-hattan.”
你会被抛弃是因为他们厌倦你
And you are alone now only because they tired of you…
真人小男孩 越过高山和大海
Come away, O human child, to the waters and the wild…
在你之前机器人做不到这点
And that is something no machine has ever done until you
这是他一直等待的永恒时刻
That was the everlasting moment he had been waiting for.
总共推出数百种型号♥
the basis for hundreds of models serving the human race…
这机器小孩会完美不变的
Ours will be a perfect child caught in a freeze-frame…
– 香水没了 你还爱我吗? – 不爱
– Will you still love me when it’s all gone? – No
– 我搽了太多香水 – 我闻到好香哦
– Oh, I put way too much on. – Do I smell lovely?
从来没有一个人跟我一样
Because there has never been anyone like me before, ever
你跟我们一样都是机器人
You were designed and built specific like the rest of us
海水淹没了许多的大城市…
and the oceans had risen to drown so many cities…
第一片秋叶掉落时宝宝便出生
The baby was born as the first leaves of autumn fell.
只有几个符合你的最低条件
met your minimum requirements for the in-house testing
那是一串七个字的字串
consisting of a code string of seven particular words…
你不能离开房♥间 不过要是…
So you can’t leave your room. But if you’d like…
世上最美好的事发生了
the most wonderful thing in the whole world has happened
看着我 你去那边就会被抓到
Look! Look at me! Look! Don’t go that way, all right?
你为什么要离开我 很抱歉我不是真人
Why do you wanna leave me? I’m sorry I’m not real
你惹了麻烦 逃出来吗?
Are you in bad trouble? Have you run away from someone?
– 一般常识? – 这是第一个问题
– Flat fact? – Thank you for question number one.
我们被制♥造♥的太聪明 太快 还有数量太多了
They made us too smart, too quick and too many
你相信蓝仙女能为你做什么?
What did you believe the Blue Fairy could do for you?
复♥制♥一个人活生生的身体
from the D.N.A. In a fragment of bone or mummified skin
大卫 你是人类最宝贵的记忆
David, you are the enduring memory of the human race.
– 多久了? – 你想喝咖啡吗?
– How long have l… – Would you like some coffee?
蓝仙女伴♥游♥服务为你觅得良伴
Blue Fairy Escort Service will find a mate for you.
– 费雪大夫 – 很高兴见到你
– Dr. Frazier. Hi. Good to see you. – Hello, Henry
– 你读过吗? – 我听到了
– Did you read that article? – I can still hear you
这只全羊正在火炉上烤着
was roasting on the slowly-turning spit in the furnace
不知道 他们什么也没说
I have no idea. Actually, they don’t tell me anything.
– 如果我们把他送回去 – 你要想想看
– if we ever took him back. – Think about this
幸好我碰到你 谢了
It’s a good thing I ran into you. Thanks, Mr. Williamson
好… 老天哪… 好棒哦
“Oh! Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oh, yes! Oh, God! Oh, God!”
她住在树林里超过一千年
who had lived in that wood for more than a thousand…
也许蓝仙女只是电脑病毒
Or what if the Blue Fairy is an electronic parasite…
你是一个成功的典范
do you have any idea what a success story you’ve become?
最不可思议的是… 没人教你
And most remarkable of all, no one taught you how
启动 工作表现 生活品质
Initiate. Employment record, quality of lifestyle…
– 别闹了 – 但我们能再次结婚…
– Stop it. – But we can get married again…
好的 大卫 我要接电♥话♥
Yes, I will. David, l-I need to talk to the phone now
玩具要打烂才好玩 真的啦
These things, they do look better in pieces. They do
– 你不胖 – 太夸张了
– You do not. That is ridiculous. – All right, look.
她把王子的头发当项链戴着
When she had the prince’s hair in her necklace thing
这不会痛 我不会割伤你的皮肤
This isn’t gonna hurt. I’m not gonna cut your skin
– 你认识大卫吗? – 开关在哪里?
– Do you know David? – Where’s the off switch?
请你关掉我的疼痛感应器
Would you be so kind and shut down my pain receivers?
– 谢了 – 我们最好进去
– All right, thanks, Mike. – We should get in there
蓝色在人类世界代表忧郁
In the world of Orga, blue is the color of melancholy
我们用尽方法为你们服务
We work under you, we work on you and we work for you
我们这就去问万事通博士
That’s what we’re gonna find out when we ask Dr. Know
听我说话 陪我睡觉
and listen to what I say and she will cuddle with me…
或不满意你说错话或弄坏东西
or were displeased with something you said or broke
你的自我推理会有什么结论?
Where would your self-motivated reasoning take you?
一旦出厂以后
who are never hungry and who did not consume resources…
我提议研发能够爱的机器小孩
I propose that we build a robot child who can love
社会弥漫着仇视机器人的气氛
with all this animus existing against Mechas today
一场家庭悲剧使他被挑选
a family tragedy that may qualify him above the rest
– 过来呀 泰迪 – 过来 泰迪
– Come here! Come on, Teddy! – Come here, Teddy
– 保护我 马丁- 放开我
– Keep me safe, Martin. Keep me safe. – Let me go!
让我从螺旋桨上面飞过去
Could you kind of shoot me over the propeller thing?
等她们遇见我…
And after they’ve met me, no two… are ever the same
他们也没有自主的欲望
robots didn’t desire unless we told them what to want
你记得你剪断妈咪的头发吗?
Do you remember when you cut some of Mommy’s hair?
记录着过去的每一件事
about every event which had ever occurred in the past
这是大卫一生中最快乐的一天
David thought it was the happiest day of his life.
– 甜心 送我们出门 – 来呀
– Walk us out, all right, sweetheart? – Come on

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!