I’m not asking you to start surveillance and break out the goddamn guns!
法拉戴 如果你要你太太这么做 她也会这么告诉你
Faraday, if you’d asked your wife to do it, she’d tell you the same thing.
给你联邦调查局机密情报 她会说
Get you classified FBI information? She’d say,
“我爱你 宝贝 但我做不到”
“I love you, baby, but that I cannot do.”
麦可 若你想调查某个人 总是会有办法的
Michael, if you want to find out about somebody, there’s always ways to do it.
只是别透过我 用用你的想像力吧
But just not through me. Come on, use your imagination.
嗨 戴芙妮 你好吗
Hi, Daphne. How are you doing?
你好吗
You doing okay?
嗨 汉娜
Hi, Hannah.
妈咪和爹地都不在家
Mommy and Daddy aren’t home.
哦 其实我不需要找你♥爸♥妈
Well, you know… You know what… Actually, I don’t need your mom and dad.
我把自己锁在屋外了
You know what, I locked myself out of my house.
我下班回家才发现
I came home from work and realized…
我们不能让陌生人进屋
We can’t let strangers in.
但我不是陌生人 对吧
Well, I’m not a stranger. Right?
我只需要借用你家的电♥话♥
See, what I need to do is use your phone
找人帮我开门
to call up somebody to see if they’ll help me get in the house.
可以让我用你家的电♥话♥吗
Would that be all right, if I use your phone?
在厨房♥
Kitchen.
好
Good.
这样吧 我用你♥爸♥书房♥的电♥话♥
You know what, I’m gonna use the phone in your dad’s study.
你们在这里玩
You guys are playing here.
那是爸的书房♥耶
That’s Dad’s study!
我很快就好 你们去玩吧 你♥爸♥不会介意的
I’ll just be a sec. You guys go ahead and play. Your dad won’t mind.
对 我被锁在家门外了
Well, yes, I got a home lockout.
请你们帮忙开锁
I need your help to get back in.
我叫麦可法拉戴
Faraday, Michael.
雷斯顿市亚灵顿路2505号♥
2505 Arlington Road in Reston.
不 不 没关系
No, no, that’s no problem.
对 我有身份证
Yes, I have identification.
麦可
Michael!
你被锁在门外啦
You locked yourself out?
你差点把我吓死 我刚才正在讲电♥话♥
You scared the shit out of me. I was on the phone
这幅画就掉下来了 现在画有点歪 所以我
and the picture was falling. It was crooked, so I…
对 锁匠就快来了
Yeah, the locksmith guy is coming.
那好呀 要不要在这里等 我刚从店里回来
Good. Good. Did you want to wait here? I’m just back from the store.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
我今天接到布莱迪打来的电♥话♥ 他和葛兰玩得很愉快呢
I got a call from Brady today. He and Grant are having a wonderful time.
他一直讲个不停 说他们在抓什么虫
He went on and on and on about what kind of bugs they’re catching.
不知道这样会不会得什么奖章
I don’t know if there’s any kind of badge for that.
要不要吃点什么
Can I offer you something?
不 我该回去改作业了 可以边等边打分数
No, I should really get back to some papers that I can grade while I wait.
谢谢你让我打电♥话♥ 不客气
But, thank you for the call. Sure.
谢谢你们啦
Thank you, girls.
我们家就是你家
Our house is your house.
麦可 等一下 你忘了公事包
Michael, just a sec. You forgot your case.
还有电♥话♥
And your phone.
我得替手♥机♥充电了
Need to recharge my batteries.
我懂
I know the feeling.
你在干嘛 假装在等锁匠
Hey, what are you doing? Pretending to wait for a locksmith.
为什么 我假装被锁在门外
Why? I pretended to be locked out.
那又是为什么 我待会再解释
Why was that again? I’ll explain it to you.
可不可以先假装要吃晚饭
Can we pretend to have dinner first?
嗨 邻居
Hi, neighbor.
“铁管土炸♥弹♥”
“Pipe bomb.”
“报导指出
“Sources say the agency…
“高三生威廉芬尼摩”
“William Fenimore, senior…”
查得怎样啦
How’s the hunting?
嗨 奥立佛
Hey, Oliver.
我来市区办事 经过你办公室 他们说叫我来这里找
I was in the city on a project, went by your office, they said check here.
要做研究啊 对 1970年的
Got some research going? Yes, ’70s.
那是《堪萨斯城星报》 对
Is that the Kansas City Star? Yeah.
我年轻时就看这报纸 是上课要用的
That’s the paper I read growing up. It’s for a lecture course.
我有个班级要研究极端主义份子
I got a class that deals with extremist groups.
美国历史课要讲州义勇军的历史
American History, background on state militias.
堪萨斯也有
There’s one in Kansas.
看来好像到处都有
It seems they got one everywhere.
老天 我不知道你教恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的课
Jeez, I didn’t know you taught a course in terrorism.
这题材还真吓人 对
That’s a pretty frightening subject. Yeah.
有空喝一杯吗
Got time for a drink?
不 今天不方便
No. No. Today’s not good.
对 我得处理一份建筑合约
Yeah, I hear you. I got a building contract.
弄出来可真不容易
It’s kicking my butt trying to put it together.
回去工作吧
Hey, listen, get back to work.
真抱歉我突然跑来了 回到家再见
I’m sorry to drop by. Catch you back at the ranch.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
听我说行不行
Will you just hear me out? Hear what I am saying.
这人改名了 布鲁克 为什么
The guy changed his name, Brooke. Why?
为了隐藏他的过去 为什么 因为他的过去有污点
To help hide his background. Why? Because there’s something in it!
有污点也不关你的事 麦可
Yeah. Something that’s not your business, Michael.
他十六岁时就想炸掉几个办公室 布鲁克
Brooke, when he was 16 years old, he tried to blow up some offices.
你看看报纸
Read the paper.
政♥府♥机构欺骗了他父亲的农场
A government agency that was cheating his father’s farm.
他在少年感化院里待过
He served time in a juvenile program.
这么小就做出铁管土炸♥弹♥
Pipe bomb. As a kid.
为什么要大费周章隐藏那部份的过往
Why would you go to these lengths to hide that part of your history?
除非那不是单一事件
If it wasn’t an isolated event.
除非有可能哪天要再干一次
If you thought you might try it again someday.
麦可 上面说这炸♥弹♥根本没爆♥炸♥ 他只是个孩子
Michael, this says, it didn’t even go off. He was a kid!
布鲁克 布莱迪差点用一堆鞭炮炸死自己
Brooke, Brady practically killed himself with a bunch of fireworks.
那时是三月耶 拜托
What, in March? Come on!
你想那是遗传自谁 布莱迪的点子从哪来的
Where do you think that comes from? Where does Brady get an idea like that?
你想说什么
What are you saying?
我想说他大费周章地要隐藏过往
I’m saying that he’s going to these great lengths to hide his past.
我想说联邦大厦被炸时 他人就在圣路易市
I’m saying that he was in St. Louis when the Federal building was bombed.
布鲁克 我想说他家里有张蓝图
And I’m saying, Brooke, that there is a blueprint in his house
而他不想让我看
that he does not want me to see.
你听听自己在说什么了没 你有没有听我说话
Are you listening to yourself? Are you listening to me?
你有没有听我说话 你的邻居
Are you listening to me? Your neighbor…
对 是恐♥怖♥份♥子♥
Yes.Is a terrorist.
布鲁克 布鲁克 他炸了几栋大楼
Brooke. Brooke! He has been blowing up buildings.
事情很不对劲 他们开始计划了
There’s something going on over there! Something is being planned!
他们开始计划了 对
Something is being planned? Yeah.
他用闲暇时间付房♥屋贷款
And, you know, in his spare time, he pays the mortgage
带小孩去露营
and takes his kid to camp
还带女儿去上芭蕾舞课
and takes his daughters to ballet class.
布鲁克 那房♥子里的人都不正常
Brooke, that house is not normal.
那栋房♥子很正常 麦可
That house is normal, Michael.
布鲁克 你记不记得 我们那天晚上还去作客
Brooke, do you remember when we were over there the other night?
他还跟我们谈政♥治♥ 对 我们的政♥治♥观点不同
Him discussing politics with us? Yeah, we disagree about politics.
还提到华盛顿还有丽亚
And Washington? And Leah?
你记得吗
Do you remember this?
布鲁克 那个人在试验我 提到丽亚的人是你
Brooke, the guy is testing me. You’re the one who brought up Leah.
布鲁克 他想看看我是敌是友
Brooke, he wants to see if I’m an enemy or an ally!
麦可 提到丽亚的人是你自己
Michael, you are the one who brought up Leah.
就是为了这个吗
Is that what this is about?
不 这跟丽亚无关
No, it’s not about Leah.
你那么努力地授课
This class that you slave over,
为了延续丽亚的工作 为了缅怀她
you know, to carry on Leah’s work, to have something in her memory.
还说什么诡计 阴谋和红色标记
You know, these plots and conspiracies and red flags going up!
对 对 这都是丽亚的世界
Yeah, yeah. This is Leah’s world, you know.
我做不到
I can’t.
听着 我知道
Listen, I know that
他改过名字了
he’s changed his name.
麦可 为了我 别说了 炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时
Michael, Michael. Stop it, for me. He lived in St. Louis
他就住在圣路易市 为了我
when the bombs were going off. For me.
他还在研究这栋建筑 而且不想被我看到
And he’s working on this building that he doesn’t want me to see.
我想我今晚不待在这里了
I don’t think I can stay here tonight.
我不待了
I’m not staying.
布鲁克
Brooke.
我向来不喜欢那张照片