Have me to dinner sometime.
我会坚决不透露国♥家♥机♥密♥ 这样你会觉得她根本没离开过
I’ll keep some state secrets from you, make you feel like she never left.
维特 大家还记得她吗
People remember her, Whit?
什么意思 在局里
What do you mean? At the Bureau.
他们都记得她 还是都把她忘了
Do they remember, or do people forget?
麦可 大家都记得她
They remember her, Michael, they do.
丽亚为国捐躯
Leah died for her country.
她大可不必的
She shouldn’t have.
麦可 哈啰 你好吗
Michael, hello. How are you doing?
我们的荣誉贵客 请进 希望没来迟
Our other guest of honor. Come on in. Hope we’re not late.
没有 奥利佛 麦可来了
No, no, no. Oliver, Michael’s here!
雪柔 布鲁克 很高兴见到你
Cheryl, this is Brooke. Brooke, Cheryl. Hi. Nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你们 你好吗
It’s really nice to meet you, too. How are you?
嗨 我是布鲁克 这一定是葛兰了 你好吗
Hi, I’m Brooke. This must be Grant. How are you doing?
厨房♥那边有垃圾食物 不给大人
Listen, there’s junk food in the kitchen,
只给小孩吃哦
just for kids and not for grown ups.
进来吧 我来介绍一下几位朋友
Come on in. Let me introduce you to some friends.
你想吃什么 热狗 谢谢
What are you gonna get? Hot dog, please.
布莱迪气色很好 对
Brady’s looking great. Yeah.
如果你有办法偷溜出学校一阵子 也会这么好
So would you, if you found a way to get out of school for a while.
没错 我在乔大教美国历史
You’re right. I would. I teach at GW, American History.
我的历史向来很糟
I was always bad in history.
有重修吗
Condemned to repeat it?
有 好几次
Yes, several times.
你从事什么工作
So what kind of work do you do?
我是建筑工程师
I’m a structural engineer.
在一家公♥司♥ 你知道雷斯顿购物中心吧
I work for a company… You know the Reston Mall?
知道 我们在重新设计扩建部份
Oh, yeah. We are redesigning the addition.
想要更大的店面和更多停车空间 找我就对了
You want bigger stores, more parking? I’m the guy to ask.
他知道 但我不确定他真的明白是怎么回事
He knows. I’m not sure he totally understands what happened.
你是怎么认识麦可的
You know Michael from?
我研一时是麦可的助教
I was Michael’s teaching assistant in my first year of grad school.
那时候我们只是普通朋友 我认识他家人 也认识丽亚
There was nothing between us back then. I knew his family. I knew Leah.
目前的关系
This thing is kind of,
对我们也很陌生
kind of new between us.
你们在一起真甜蜜
Well, you’re so sweet together.
当然 我非常敬重他
Well, of course, I think the world of him.
他真是个好人
He’s such a good man
是个好父亲
such a good father.
这工作好得教人无法拒绝
This job was just too appealing to pass up.
圣路易市已发下合约
Contracts were down all over St. Louis.
你在圣路易市住了多久 四年左右
How long were you in St. Louis? About four years thereabouts.
我从小在堪萨斯州 卡尔森的一个农场长大
I grew up on a farm in a place called Carson, Kansas.
从没在东部住过
I never lived east before.
孩子们将会看到生平第一个海洋
Kids will get to see their first ocean.
市区恐怕已经不行了 我听说也是这样
I’m afraid downtown is falling apart. That’s what I hear.
我猜我们已经不在堪萨斯了 托托
I guess we’re not in Kansas anymore, Toto.
汉娜
Hannah?
该上♥床♥了
Bedtime.
葛兰
Grant!
别伤到他的手 我有两只手
Be careful of his hand! I got two hands!
好久没看到他这么活泼了 他有时候
It’s been a long time since I’ve seen him just being a kid. Sometimes, he…
自从他母亲
You know, since his mother…
有时候他很不容易交到朋友
He has a tough time making friends sometimes.
麦可 我们都需要朋友
Michael, we all need friends.
没有朋友生活就完全不同了
Life just isn’t the same without them.
爸 嗯
Dad? Yeah.
“restricted”怎么拼
How do you spell “restricted”?
“restricted” R E S T R I
Restricted. R-E-S-T-R-l…
葛兰 你知道怎么用字典吧 你们在那里做什么
You know how to use the dictionary, Grant. What are you guys doing in there?
建造营区
Building a compound.
营区 士兵的营区啊
A compound? A soldiers’ compound.
爸 停步
Stop, Dad.
除非你会握手信♥号♥♥
You have to know the secret handshake.
要不要告诉他
Should we tell him?
好吧
All right.
布莱迪 只要别在里面放烟火就好
Just so I know you’re not going to use any fireworks in there, Brady.
爸 是布莱迪将军啦
General Brady, Dad.
不准放烟火 布莱迪将军
No fireworks, General Brady.
法拉戴先生 那是秘密情报
That’s classified information, Mr. Faraday.
你不会握手信♥号♥♥ 我是说真的 布莱迪
You don’t know the secret handshake. I’m serious, Brady.
来 葛兰
Come on, Grant.
去洗手 我们要吃晚饭啰
Get washed up guys. We’re going to get dinner on.
麦可 嗨 请进
Michael, hi. Come on in.
我信箱里有封你的信
I got something for you in my mailbox.
宾州大学 我以为你没在东部住过呢
The University of Pennsylvania? I thought you hadn’t lived east before.
是没有啊
I haven’t.
我念的是堪萨斯州立大学 1978年毕业的
I went to Kansas State, Class of ’78.
他们认错人了
They have me mixed up with someone else.
同一班的 对 但是在堪大
Same class? Yes, but at K-State.
是同学会
It’s a reunion.
一定是找不到人就寄给了我
Must have lost track of some guy and sent it to me instead.
真抱歉家里这么乱 今晚雪柔跟孩子们去找教会朋友了
Sorry about the mess. Cheryl and the girls are at a church group tonight.
我想趁机赶点工作
I’m trying to catch up on a little work.
你好吗 很好啊
How are you? Good, good.
葛兰怎样 他很好
How’s Grant? He’s doing great.
是吗 是
Yeah? Yeah.
失陪一下 喂
Excuse me a minute. Hello?
对 现在不方便说话
Yeah, I can’t really talk.
我待会回电如何
Why don’t I call you back?
什么意思
What do you mean?
开玩笑的吧
You’re kidding?
我们应该当面谈谈 对
Well, we should really talk in person about this. Yes.
今晚我来研究一下好了 就这样
I can work on this tonight. Okay, all right.
噢 你等一下
Listen, hold on a second.
这个专案花了好久时间还没好
This project is taking forever to get together.
客户不能下定决心
The client can’t seem to make up his mind.
这就是雷斯顿购物中心 对 我们开始进行了
This the Reston Mall? Yeah, we’re getting it on track.
对不起 我得
I’m sorry, I have to…
这周末再见啰
We’ll see each other this weekend?
对 童子军大会上 布莱迪一直说个不停
Yes! The Junior D’s. The thing Brady keeps talking about.
他会很喜欢的 会交到一大堆朋友
He’s gonna love it. He’s gonna make more friends than he’ll know what to do with.
是吗 有露营和郊游
Yeah? They do campouts, they do trips.
而且
Wu give
到时候你就可以在家享受清静
you the house to yourself every now and then.
我是说你和布鲁克
You and Brooke, I mean.
谢啦 邻居 谢什么
Thank you, neighbor. For what?
有个十岁小男孩当邻居
For having a 10-year old next door.
你对购物中心知道多少
What do you know about shopping malls?
购物中心 我刚才在兰家
Shopping malls. I was over at the Langs’
跟奥利佛谈过
talking with Oliver.
他桌上有张蓝图 说是雷斯顿购物中心
He had this blueprint on his counter. He said it was the Reston Mall.
就是他在工作的那个 对 但并不是
That’s the one he’s working on. Yeah. But it wasn’t.
什么叫并不是 我看过了 布鲁克
What do you mean, it wasn’t? Well, I looked, Brooke.
那是个建筑物 不是购物中心
It was a building, it wasn’t a mall.
对 是扩建
Right, it’s an addition.
不 那是办公大楼 根本不是商店
No, it was an office building. It wasn’t stores at all.
也许是他在忙的另一个专案
So it’s some other project that he’s working on.
如果不是购物中心 他为什么要说是 他何必撒谎
Why would he tell me it was a mall if it wasn’t? Why would he lie?
麦可 你大学修工程学时得了几分
Michael, when you took engineering in college, what kind of grades did you get?
我没修工程学
I didn’t take engineering.
我看到的明明是办公大楼
What I saw was an office building.
十四个月前 一月的某个星期一
Fourteen months ago, on a Monday in January
超过60位联邦员工像往常一样
over 60 federal employees went to work like they always did
去圣路易市区里的罗斯福联邦大厦上班
at the Roosevelt Federal Building in downtown St. Louis.
只不过那星期一他们没有回家
Except on that Monday, they didn’t come home.
前面停的那辆货车里
In a truck parked in front
藏有23公斤的C4可塑炸♥药♥
was hidden 50 pounds of C-4 plastic explosives.
引爆时炸毁了大厦面向街道的一整排
When it was detonated it disintegrated the entire street side of the building
毁灭了数十个政♥府♥办公室
obliterating dozens of government offices,
大厦里的托儿所

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!