不不不
No, no, no. No.
加拿大 加拿大
Canada! Canada!
我建议参观到此为止
I suggest that we end our tour…
我们赶快离开这里
Let’s go off this now!
我的姐妹 对于信奉安♥拉♥的人
You know, sister, those who are with him, Rasool Allah,
我们友善相待
we are tender with them.
但对于异教♥徒♥ 我们严惩不贷
But stern against the infidels.
我遵循真♥主♥之旨意
With God’s will.
知情不报也等于犯下罪恶
But those who sit silently have sinned.
对 我能帮上什么忙呢 先生
Yes. Any way I may help, sir?
没什么 就一件事
No, only one thing.
他们在那里待了多久了
How long have they been there?
什么
Sorry?
大使的客人
The guest of the Ambassador.
他们在这里待了多久了
How long have they been here?
他们两天前来的
They arrived two days ago.
原谅我的冒昧 我们得时刻保持警惕
Forgive my intrusion, we must stay vigilant.
这栋房♥子里每个人都是伊朗的朋友
Everyone in this house is a friend of Iran.
怎么样
How did it go?
明天能行吗
What about tomorrow?
明天他们会准备好
Tomorrow they’ll be ready.
在距离伊利诺伊州惨败一周后
For Kennedy, a stunning turnaround
肯尼迪迎来了惊人的转机
one week after the humiliation in Illinois.
我爱纽约
I love New York.
我也爱康涅狄格
And I love Connecticut, too.
-他怎么赢得那个州的 -贵人相助
– How did he win there? – Well, he had help.
我为这个政♥府♥的一切错误负责
I’m responsible for anything that goes wrong in this government.
斯克兰顿有个人 人♥质♥每扣一天
A man in Scranton is placing a flag in his lawn
美国宾夕法尼亚州东北部城市
他就在自家草坪上插一面旗
for every day of captivity.
等他把草坪插满了 肯尼迪初选就赢了
He runs out of lawn, Kennedy wins the primary.
加拿大使♥馆♥里那六个人要出来了
The six with the Canadians are coming out.
开启此文件须有特殊授权
好莱坞方案
阿尔戈号♥ 太空史诗
这是谁批准的
Who signed off on this?
你 你的护照是哪里签发的
You, where was your passport issued?
温哥华
Vancouver.
你在哪里出生
Where were you born?
多伦多
Toronto.
是”多伦诺” 加拿大人不发那个”多”的音
Torono, the Canadians don’t pronounce the T.
那些革命军真的会连这个都知道吗
Some komiteh guard is actually gonna know that?
如果你被扣留审问
If you’re detained for questioning,
他们就会找来连这个都知道的人
they will bring out someone who knows that, yes.
玛丽 加拿大最近的三位总理是谁
Mary, who were the last three Prime Ministers to Canada?
特鲁多 皮尔逊和迪芬贝克
Trudeau, Pearson and Diefenbaker.
你父亲叫什么名字
What’s your father’s name?
霍华德
Howard.
他的职业是什么
What’s his occupation?
渔民
Fisherman.
你在哪里出生
Where were you born?
新斯科舍省哈利法克斯市
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
出生日期
What’s your date of birth?
1952年2月21日
February 21st, 1952.
很好 你在影片里担任什么职务
Good. Tony Mendez: What’s your job on the movie.
制片人
Producer.
是助理制片人
Associate producer.
你制♥作♥的上一部电影是什么
What was the last movie you produced?
孤立无援
High and Dry.
投资方是谁
Who paid for that?
加拿大电影发展基金会
CFDC.
你的中间名是什么
What’s your middle name?
你的中间名是什么 是什么
What’s your middle name? What’s your middle name?
里昂
Leon?!
毙了他 他是美国间谍
Shoot him! He’s an American spy.
听着 他们会设法让你们慌乱
Look, they’re gonna try and break you.
进而攻破你们的防线
Okay? By trying to get you agitated.
你们必须对这份简历倒背如流
You have to know your resume back to front.
你真以为我们要是被枪抵住脑袋
Do you really believe your little story’s gonna make a difference
还能用你的小故事自保吗
when there’s a gun to our heads?
我认为正是因为有我的故事
I think my story is the only thing
你们才不会被枪抵住脑袋
between you and a gun to your head.
好吧
Okay.
他们混过外景考察了
Hey, they made it through the location scout.
你的电♥话♥
You have a call.
什么事
What is it?
屏蔽本次通话
Go to black on green.
说吧
Go.
计划变了
It all just changed.
什么
What?
他们取消计划了 你得回来
They’re calling it again, you gotta come back.
什么
What?!
他们准备对人♥质♥实行军事救援
Flight Chiefs are planning a military rescue of the hostages,
三角洲部队已经开始训练 准备发起救援
Delta Force started training to storm the grounds.
所以即使那六个人在他们的藏身之处被捕
So, if the six of them are brought down there,
他们也不会被拘禁很久
they won’t be held for long.
该死 要不是当初他们批准了这个方案
Fuck, goddammit! I never would have exposed them
我根本用不着暴露这个藏身之处
if I wasn’t authorized to get them out!
结束了 托尼
It’s over, Tony.
他们要是还待在这里就一定会被捕
If they stay here, they will be taken!
很可能连命都没了
Probably not alive!
听我说 他们的想法变了
Listen to me! The thinking has changed.
六个美国人被暴徒从加拿大外交官官邸
Six Americans get pulled out of the Canadian diplomat’s house
拖出来杀死会引起世界公愤
and executed and it’s a world outrage.
但六个假装拍电影的美国人跟一名
Six Americans get caught playing movie make-believe with the CIA
中情局的人在机场被击毙是一件全国丑闻
at the airport and executed, it’s a national embarrassment.
他们取消本次行动了
They are calling the operation.
这些人的性命是我们的责任
We’re responsible for these people.
服从命令才是我们的责任
What we are is required to follow orders.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
进来
Come in.
我们想再试一次
We’re ready to try again.
你们没问题了
You’re ready.
你们都很努力
You worked hard.
或许你们现在最该做的事情
Probably the best thing to do for you right now would be
就是放松
just to relax.
好的
Okay.
你做得很棒
You did good.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道了
So you know.
营救部的人让你在离开之前烧毁所有护照
Exfil wants you to burn the passports before you leave.
如果现在告诉他们 他们会惊慌失措的
If you tell them now, they’ll panic.
所以你最好别表现出来
I think it’s best if you just don’t show.
这本来就是不可能的任务
It was always a fucked mission.
你已经是离成功最近的人了
You came closer than anybody else.
计划取消 他们让我们关闭工作室
It’s off, they want us to pack up the office.
这个不着急 我们先去喝一杯
This can wait. Let’s go get a drink.
他迟到了
He’s late.
我是奥唐纳
O’Donnell.
当有事发生的时候
Somebody’s responsible
总要有人负起责任 杰克
when things happen, Jack.
我要负这个责任
I’m responsible.
我要带他们走
I’m taking them through.
托尼
Tony!
艾伦
Alan! Alan!
我们要确认瑞士航♥空♥那七张
We need to confirm those seven tickets
离开德黑兰的机票
out of Tehran on Swiss Air.
安格尔取消了计划
Engell shut that down.
我说恢复计划
I say it’s back on!
不行 计划被叫停了
I can’t do it. It’s back stopped.
等一下
Wait wait, wait a minute!
你说被叫停是什么意思
Wait! What the hell are you talking about, back stopped?!