… he seems to be if not impotent, but at least reluctant…
就苏联占领阿富汗一事
The United States finds itself in such bitter confrontation
使美国与苏联的关系更加尖锐
with the Soviet Union over that country’s invasion of Afghanistan…
美国现在正在决定
The United States is now moving towards the decision
拒绝参加莫斯科奥♥运♥会
to boycott the summer Olympics in Moscow.
坏消息 坏消息
Bad new, bad news.
就连好消息都是坏消息
Even when it’s good news, it’s bad news.
约翰·韦恩入土六个月 美国就这德行了
John Wayne’s in the ground six months, this is what’s left of America.
约翰·韦恩 西部片的代表人物 被认为是美国的象征
伊♥斯♥兰♥文化指导部
入境 梅赫拉巴德[德黑兰]机场
伊♥斯♥兰♥文化指导部长同意你为电影选景
The Minister of Culture and Guidance has approved your location scout.
他将派人在明天下午3点 与你和剧组人员
He will send his representative to meet you and your crew
在大集市见面
at the Grand Bazaar tomorrow at 3 P.M.
他们在吓唬你
They called your bluff.
也许他们想合作
Maybe they’re cooperating.
坚决不行
Absolutely not.
七个美国人去集市
Seven Americans walking the bazaar is
根本是自找麻烦 人太多了
asking for a riot, it’s the hive.
是七个加拿大人 杰克
Seven Canadians, Jack.
不能给他们机会揭穿他们的伪装
Never give them opening shots at a cover.
他们都没准备好吧
Are they even ready?
快了
They’re getting there.
这里可没有最佳进步奖
There’s no prize for most improoved.
我没选择 我们如果拒绝
I don’t have a choice. We say no,
他们会找到住处 拿枪逼所有人出来
they show up at their residence and drag everyone out at gun point.
你说当他们被拔指甲的时候
How well do you think their covers are gonna hold up
还能继续伪装多久
when they’re getting their fingernails pulled out?
你想让我们在下午三点去大集市吗
You want us to go the Grand Bazaar at three o’clock in the afternoon?
他说背一天这个 然后直接上机场
You said a day learning our cover then straight to the airport.
他们怀疑了吗
Do they suspect something?
我只知道我们要扮成一支电影剧组
What I know is we need to pretend to be a movie crew.
我们今天去集市 明天就从机场飞走
We go to the bazaar today, we fly from the airport tomorrow.
我们不会去的
We won’t do it.
他告诉他们我们有六个人
He told them that there are six of us,
所以他们要看到六个人
so then they’re expecting six.
这时候不出现会招人怀疑
It would be suspicious not to show up at this point.
该死 伙计们 我们还能怎么做
Goddammit, guys! What else do we have to do?!
还有其它办法吗
Alright? What…what’s the alternative?!
他们还不知道我们的藏身之处
We don’t have to show them the only cards we’re holding,
没必要连这张底牌都亮给他们
which is that they don’t know we’re here!
我明白 但局面已经这样了
I get it! That’s the ball game, okay?
听着 我们没有其它选择了
You know, look, we don’t have any other…other choice!
我们究竟要怎么做
What are we gonna do?!
谁又能保证我们能装得像
Who says that we’ll know our covers well enough?
我们又不是中情局的人
We’re not in the CIA!
这等于是自杀
It’s suicide.
我请求你们相信我
I’m asking you to trust me.
我不相信你
I don’t trust you.
游戏规则就是这样 乔
This is the game, Joe.
你以为你生活在什么世界里
What world are you living in?
我生活在一个用起重机吊死人的世界里 鲍勃
What world am I…? The one where they’re hanging people from construction cranes, Bob!
这太危险了
It’s too dangerous.
我不想带我妻子冒这种险
I don’t want to bring my wife into this.
乔 我们能谈谈吗
Joe, can we just talk?

Joe.
那我们两点见
So, we’ll see you at two.
不能被人认出来
So, don’t be recognizable,
还要跟护照照片一模一样
but look exactly like your passport photo.
自从我们结婚以来我还没这么紧张过
I haven’t been this nervous since our wedding.
但愿这次不是个大错误
Only this isn’t a huge mistake, hopefully.
像这样 好了
Like this. Okay.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
是谁
Who was that?
-马克 -什么
– Mark? – Yeah?
我很害怕
I’m scared.
没事的
It’s okay.
他们在哪
Where are they?
在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
我就是干这行的
This is what I do,
我负责营救人
I get people out
而我从没弃任何人于不顾
and I’ve never left anyone behind.
我也想要相信你 哈金斯先生
I wish I could believe you, Mr. Harkins.
我叫托尼·门德斯 来自纽约
My name is Tony Mendez. I’m from New York.
我父亲从事建筑业
My father worked construction.
母亲是小学教师
My mother teaches elementary school.
我结婚了 有个十岁的儿子
I have a wife and a ten year old son.
今天你们跟我好好配合
You play along with me today,
我保证明天会把你们救出去
I promise you I will get you out tomorrow.
该死
Fuck.
坚持住
Hang on.
你们还好吗
Are you all right?
好了 告诉我你们是谁
Okay, tell me who you are?
麦克·麦基文 摄影师
Mike McEwan, cameraman.
罗伯特·贝克 导演
Robert Baker, director.
蒂莫西·哈里斯 外景指导
Timothy Harris, location manager.
玛丽·安·博伊德 编剧
Mary Anne Boyd, screenwriter.
蕾切尔·德瓦特 艺术指导
Rachel Dewart, production designer.
肖恩·比赛特 助理制片人
Sean Bissett, associate producer.
好了 我们去拍电影吧
Alright, let’s go make a movie.
欢迎 我是雷萨·博哈尼
Welcome, welcome, my name is Reza Borhani.
我是凯文·哈金斯 制片人
Kevin Harkins, I’m the producer.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
这位是麦克·麦基文 我们的摄影师
This is Mike McEwan, our cameraman.
这位是蒂姆
This is Tim.
这位是玛丽 我们的编剧
This is Mary, our screenwriter,
这位是导演 鲍勃·贝克
and this is our director, Bob Baker.
你就是导演
You are the director?
是的
Yes.
这是一部外国新娘电影吗
Is this film a foreign brides film?
什么
I’m sorry?
就是那种外国新娘来到伊朗
A film where a foreign bride comes to Iran,
因为不懂当地的语言和风俗
but uh… she doesn’t understand the language or the customs,
所以闹出许多误会和笑料的电影
and there is misunderstandings and laughs?
不是
Oh, no.
德黑兰集市是世界上最大的集市之一
The bazaar in Tehran is one of the largest in the world.
这个集市已经有八千多年历史了
This bazaar has been on this spot for over 8000 years.
这里有很多东西 比如纸 香料
You can find many items, such as paper, spices,
贵重金属 应有尽有 这边请
precious metals. All right here. Right this way.
这边请
This way.
-麦克 -什么
– Mike. – Yeah.
如果我说你把取景器拿反了
If I was to say that you were looking through the wrong end
你觉得我说得对吗
of that viewfinder, would I be right?
没错
Yeah.
再走一点就到了
Just a little bit now.
在这里稍等 大家不要走散
Please wait here. Let’s uh, stay together.
他想知道你拍的照片…
He wants to know the photograph you took…
没关系 她的工作就是拍照片
It’s okay, it’s her job to take photographs.
她是艺术指导
She’s the production designer.
他说他没有允许你
He says, he did not give you permission
照他的店铺
to take photograph of his store.
没关系 告诉他我们可以把照片给他
Well that’s okay, you can tell him he can have it.
请拿走这张照片
Please, please take that photograph.
愿你平安
Peace be upon you.
也祝你平安 先生 欢迎你
And upon you sir. Welcome.
希望你一切安好
I hope you are well.
非常感谢 你好吗
Thank you very much. How are you?
我很好 你叫什么名字
I’m very well. What’s your name?
萨哈尔
Sahar.
他说伊朗王用一把美国枪杀了他儿子
He’s saying the Shah killed his son with an American gun

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!