你离境时他们会检查
When you leave the country they match them up
好核实你的入境时间
to verify you came into the country when you say you did.
假如他们检查
So if they look,
就会发现我没跟六个人一起入境
they’ll see I didn’t come into the country with six people.
假如他们检查
If they look.
你一下飞机就马上去伊♥斯♥兰♥文化指导部
When you land you should go straight to the Ministry of Culture
去膜拜一下
and Islamic Guidance, kiss the ring.
有个记录证明你申请过
Get on record as having applied for film permit.
以后他们要是抓住你
If they catch you later
至少在施刑时会犹豫一下
at least they’ll be confused while they’re torturing you.
伊朗驻土耳其大使♥馆♥
你为什么去伊朗
What will be the purpose of your visit to Iran?
拍电影
Uh… film production. Business.
怎么没在加拿大申请签证
Why didn’t you get your visa in Canada?
我也想啊
Well, I would have loved to,
可我老板一直等我到这里才发来电报
except my boss didn’t send a telex until I got here.
如果那家伙脑子里有一根筋
If the guy had an intelligent thought in his head,
那么那根筋肯定孤独而死
it would die of loneliness.
伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国
时代周刊和联合通讯社发现了有六人逃跑的事
The Times and AP found out six escaped.
他们知道他们的名字
They know who they are,
也知道他们在加拿大大使家里
they know they’re hiding out with the Canadians.
有见过家属的人泄密了
Somebody who saw one of the families talked.
天啊
Mother of God.
我让范锡飞去游说一下那两位新闻巨头
Yeah I just put Vance on a plane to take the head of eds to a circus,
他应该可以让他们先不发消息
he thinks he can get him to sit on it for now.
你的人最好找到他们 赶快出来
You guy’d better get them. And get the hell out.
机长说我们正在进入伊朗空域
The Captain has informed us that we’re entering Iranian airspace.
入境卡
我们将收集喝剩的酒类饮料
We’ll be coming through to collect any remaining alcoholic beverages.
肯德基
剧组就你一个人吗
This film crew is just yourself?
不 还有六个人从加拿大来 今天到
No, we have six more from Canada meeting us today.
你想在集市拍吗
You’d like to film at the bazaar?
集市 或是宫殿 著名建筑物
The bazaar, maybe the palace. Landmark sites.
明白 奇异的东方
I see. The exotic orients,
玩蛇人 飞毯什么的
snake charmers, flying carpets.
你来的时间很复杂
You came to us at a complicated time.
革命以前 德黑兰百分之四十的剧院
Before the revolution forty percent of the movie theaters in Tehran
都在放三♥级♥片♥
were showing pornograph.
我明白
I understand.
这个部门的职责是净化
The function of this office is purification,
还有发扬艺术
as well as promotion for the arts.
我会审核一下
I’ll review this for the Ministry.
谢谢
Thank you.
-再见 -再见
– Salam. – Salam.
莱斯特 你工作到好晚
Lester, you’re working late.
直到天亮
Until the dawns early light.
你体力真好 莱斯特 我要是你就好了
You got stamina, Lester. I wanna be you.
我都150岁了 你做我也做不久
Well, I’m a hundred and fifty years old, so you wouldn’t be me for long.
加拿大使♥馆♥
-大使 -我是肯·泰勒
– Ambassador – Ken Taylor.
谢谢你所做的事
Thank you for what you’re doing.
我以为你会更像是个联邦官员
I was expecting more of a G-Man look.
G-Man 对联邦调查局人员的别称
我想你指的是联邦调查局的人 先生
I think you’re thinking of the FBI, sir.
这边
Ah. This way.
都是空的 没有盖戳
These are blank, you know, stamps…
我会处理好
Yeah, I’ll take care of this.
要多久
How long?
一天准备伪装 如果他们需要 两天
A day to prep their covers, two if they need it.
你跟他们一起飞回去吗
And then you’ll fly out with them?
有件事你得知道
There’s something you should know.
我家的女佣可能猜出他们的身份了
We think our housekeepers figured out who they are.
我们不知道能不能信任她 所以越早越好
We don’t know if we can trust her. So, sooner is better.
你们好 我叫凯文·哈金斯
Hi. My name’s Kevin Harkins
我会带你们回家
and I’m gonna get you home.
这是你们伪装用的剧本
These are the screenplays for your cover identities
这也太荒诞了
It’s…it’s theater of the absurd.
有多少机会
What are our chances?
机会很好
Chances are good.
很好 用数字表示是多少
Good? Well, what’s the uh…what’s the number value of good?
百分之三十的机会被公开处死吗
A thirty percent chance of being publicly executed?
告诉我正常的伪装有什么不可以
Can you tell me what the objection was to normal cover identities?
现在没有毫无理由待在这里的加拿大人
There are no Canadians in the country for no reason.
不管怎样他们也会揭穿我们
They’ll sniff us out regardless.
瑞典领事在机场被他们说是美国人
The Swedish Consulate, they accused him of being an American
他们把他关了一个小时
at the airport, they held him for an hour.
我们做不来 我们哪懂见鬼的电影人做什么
We can’t hold upon that, we don’t know what the hell movie people do.
所以我才来这里 我会帮你们
That’s why I’m here. I’m gonna help you,
我会从头到尾帮你们 这是我的工作
I’ll be with you the whole way. This is what I do.
你用这方法把人救出去过吗
Have you gotten people out this way before?
这是第一次
This would be a first.
你知不知道他们每天都在机场捉到
Do you know that everyday they catch another friend of
-伊朗王的”亲信” -乔
– the Shah at the airport… – Joe.
非法审判 然后拖出去枪决
Kangaroo trials, and…and then firing squads,
只因为他们电♥话♥簿里有美国人名
just for having American names in their phone books.
你来这里才一个小时
You’ve been here and hour,
你让我们把性命交给你 怎么称呼
and you’re asking us to trust you with our lives, Mr…
哈金斯
Harkins.
这是你的真名吗
That’s your real name?
不是
No.
我知道这事有危险
I know there are risks involved,
很危险 但我们必须走
serious risks, but it is time to go.
我们接到命令 关闭大使♥馆♥回国
We’ve got orders to close the embassy and go back.
他们没地方可去
There’s nowhere for them to stay.
我们肯定通不过机场出境检查
We will never make it through immigration at the airport,
我是认真的 现在怎么样
I’m serious. I mean no …this is what?
难道我们要说 这事疯狂到说不定能成功吗
The part we say this is so crazy it might actually work? Come on!
我在缅♥甸♥见过 他们把人救出去了
I saw in Burma, they get people out.
他们在政♥变♥后带他们出境
they get them over the border after the coup,
在边境上给士兵一百块钱让他们放行
pay the guards at the crossing a hundred bucks to look the other way.
要知道 听他的我们才逃出来的
You know, his opinion got us out in the first place.
要是我们拿着假护照出去
If we go out there with fake passports,
我们就铁定是间谍了 是死刑
we are spies, period. That’s execution.
你讨厌撒谎吗 乔
You got a problem lying, Joe?
重点是 我们不能留下
The point is, we can’t stay here!
要是我们被抓 你和帕蒂会因为
If we get caught, you and Pat could go on trial
包庇敌人被审判 你知道
for harboring the enemy, you know that.
我们谈过 我们自愿承担这个风险
Pat and I have discussed this, it’s the risk we took.
外面那个人这个办法很糟糕 他肯定会失败
That man out there has got bad cards and he is going to lose.
他要是失败了 就会搭上我们的命
And if he loses, it’s our lives.
还有他的命
And his life too.
听着 我们没别的选择
Look, we don’t have any alternatives.
我们必须走
We gotta go.
这些伪装身份是为你们量身定做
These cover identities were created specifically for each one of you.
你们需要背下全部内容
What you need to do is memorize everything that’s inside.
叫什么 你是谁 去过哪里 全部生平
Who you are, what you are, where you’ve been, complete bio.
然后再加上 你去哪里度假
And then add to that, where do you vacation,
你对什么过敏 你跟谁有过外遇
what are you allergies, who’d you have an affair with.
要想有效 你得相信自己
The only way this works is if you believe that
就是这些人 就连做梦都是他们
you’re these people so much that you’re dream like them.
今晚开始
Get started tonight.
我明天回来 我们就行动 祝好运
I’ll be back tomorrow, we’ll get going. Good luck.
我的这个身份真糟
Wow, my guy kind of sucks.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
麦克·麦基文 嗳[加拿大口音]
Mike McEwan eh.
听来很像嘛
Sounds convincing.
凯茜 你叫什么
Kathy, what’s your name?
阿尔戈号♥
爱之船节目将晚播15分钟
The Loveboat will be seen fifteen minutes from now.
今天坚称阿富汗的危机不会
… insisted today that the crisis in Afghanistan will not
转移美国对人♥质♥事件的注意力
divert the attention of the United States from the plight of the hostages.
他看起来即使不是无能 至少也是勉强