It was beautiful.
这首歌♥真的很棒
It’s such a great song.
“我想要行走在阳光下”
“I want to be the one who walks in the sun.”
这句歌♥词贴切地形容了我想成为的那种人
That describes so perfectly who I want to be.
你感性太敏感了 迈克尔 那真的很贴心
You’re so sensitive, Michael. It’s incredibly sweet.
因为你的声音感染了我 丽萨
It’s your voice, Lisa.
别停下来 告诉我一切
Keep talking. Tell me everything.
你真的 很不可思议
You’re, like, amazing.
你为什么要做这些 你在玩弄我吗
Why are you doing this? Are you making fun of me?
不 不
No. No.
哦 天哪
Oh, god.
哦 天哪
Oh, my god.
谢谢你
Thank you.
是我该谢谢你
Thank you.
你愿意
Will you…
你愿意再吻我一下吗
Will you kiss me again?
我很愿意
I hope to.
我也很希望你愿意
I hope you do, too.
以后也能愿意
Sometime.
哦
Oh.
我已经八年没跟人谈过恋爱了
I haven’t been with anybody in eight years.
我们就躺在一起
Let’s just lie together
你可以跟我聊聊你今天的生活
and you can tell me about your day.
嗯 好的
Yes. Okay.
嗯
Um…
呃 小艾早上 大概七点来接我
Well, em picked me up at, like, 7:00 this morning
然后开车到这里
so we could drive down here.
我们在星巴克那里停下
We stopped at Starbucks
我买♥♥了一大杯摩卡星冰乐
and I got a grande mocha frappuccino.
艾米莉买♥♥了一大杯茶
Emily got a grande chai.
我看着行车图 想着
I looked at the road atlas and figured
这都超过两百英里了
it’s a little over 200 miles,
所以如果以六十英里的时速开的话 就能在四小时之内到达
so at 60 miles an hour, we could do it in under four hours
顺便还能停车去下洗手间什么的
with bathroom breaks and whatever.
71号♥公路直接能到这儿 所以路程还挺轻松的
The 71 goes pretty much straight here, so it was easy.
我们听了很多无疑乐队的歌♥ 小艾很喜欢
We listened to a lot of No Doubt, which em likes.
我带了莎拉·布莱曼的CD
And I brought my Sarah Brightman CDs.
CD里她用意大利语唱了
She sings this beautiful version of
一版很动听的《女孩们恣意狂欢》
Girls Just Want To Have Fun in Italian.
歌♥名叫做《Le Ragazze Vogliono Meglio》
It’s called Le Ragazze Vogliono Meglio.
你想听吗
Do you want to hear it?
唱吧
Please.
很好听
Very pretty.
哦 天哪 真的很好听
Oh, my god, it is.
我希望能有机会学学意大利语 真是太美妙了
I want to learn Italian someday. It’s so wonderful.
太浪漫了
It’s just so romantic.
接着说
Keep talking.
嗯
Um…
我喜欢各种不同的语言
I like different languages.
我最喜欢法语和意大利语
I love French and Italian the most.
我不喜欢德语 我觉得那听起来很刻薄
I don’t like German. It sounds mean to me.
总是啊呵啊呵的
All those “Ach’s.”
当然我很喜欢日语
And I love Japanese, obviously.
哦 我很喜欢葡萄牙语
Oh, I love Portuguese.
我喜欢听巴西歌♥手唱歌♥
I love to listen to Brazilian singers.
在巴西他们用葡萄牙语唱歌♥ 一个鲜为人知的事实
They sing in Portuguese in Brazil, a little-known fact.
这有点奇怪
It’s kind of weird
因为那是南美洲唯一一个
because it’s the only country in south America
他们会用葡萄牙语唱歌♥的国家
where they sing in Portuguese.
-这有点非比寻常 对吧 -嗯嗯
-It’s an anomaly, right? -Uh-huh.
这个词还是从你的书里学来的
I learned that word in your book.
我喜欢那个词
I like that word.
非比寻常 我喜欢它的发音
Anomaly. I like the way it sounds
还有意义
and I like what it means.
我觉得自己很非比寻常
I feel like an anomaly.
在我知道还有这么一个词之前
Before I used to know there was a word for it,
与别人不同这一点让我很难过
it made me feel bad to be different.
现在我有点喜欢这种感觉了 有时候
Now I kind of like it. Sometimes.
我是说 不是经常 只是有时候
I mean, not a lot, but sometimes.
这让我觉得自己有几分特别
It makes me special, sort of.
你懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
非常丽萨
Anomalisa.
哦 我喜欢那样
Oh, I love that!
就像是非比寻常加上了我的名字
It’s like “Anomaly” plus my name.
你能永远这么叫我吗
Will you call me that all the time?
我想 永远是很长的时间
I guess it’s long to say “All the time.”
我是说 我想
I mean, I guess I’m assuming
总会有永远的
there is going to be an “All the time.”
是不是不会有永远
There’s not going to be an “All the time,” Is there?
只是暂时的 现在正发生的一些奇怪的事
It’s just now. Some weird thing for just now.
但是 没事的 只是暂时的也挺好的
It’s okay, though. It’s really nice for just now.
这很非比寻常
It’s an anomaly.
抱歉 怎么了 我把你弄痒了吗
Sorry. What? Did I tickle you?
-有一点 -对不起
-Just a little. -Sorry.
没事
It’s okay.
我只是那里比较怕痒
Just right there I’m a little ticklish.
好吧 我不会碰那里的
Okay. I won’t touch you there.
-不 你可以的 没事的 -不
-No, you can. It’s okay. -No.
-没关系吗 -不 没关系的
-It’s okay. -No, it’s okay.
你会在上♥床♥的时候说话吗
Do you talk during sex?
天哪 我不知道
God! I don’t know!
我很久没有上过床了
It’s been a long time.
你希望我说话吗 还是不要 我都可以的
Do you want me to? Or not? I could do either.
如果可以的话
If you could.
或者只需要 呃
Or just, you know,
发出一些声音就可以了
make some noises.
声音
Noises?
像是呻♥吟♥之类的
Like moaning or something.
噢 没问题 我能办到
Oh. Okay. I could do that.
就是这样
That’s nice.
这样好吗
Does this feel okay?
好 不好意思 我只是 只是有点害羞
Yes. Sorry. I’m just… I’m a little shy.
噢 没关系
Oh, it’s fine.
嗷
Ouch!
-我的头发 -抱歉 不好意思
-My hair. -Sorry. I’m sorry.
-没关系 我的问题 -没关系的
-It’s okay. I’m sorry. -It’s okay.
也许我们可以稍微换个姿势
Maybe if we can just turn a little bit like this?
当然
Sure.
-这样好点了吗 -好多了
-Is that better? -Much.
那就好
Good.
你的身体让人痴迷
You feel so good.
你也是
You do, too.
噢 噢
Oh. Oh.
怎么了 你不喜欢这样吗
What? You don’t want that?
不是 我只是 呃
No, I’m just, um…
只是有点难为情
I’m kind of shy about that, too.
别害羞 我会很温柔的 让我做吧
Don’t be shy. It’ll be good. I really want to.
好的
Okay.
嗯 继续吧
Okay, go ahead.
你一直不作声 是不是觉得不舒服
You’re being quiet. Is it not good?
不是 这样很棒 很好 只是
No, it’s fine. It’s good. It’s, um…
如果再温柔一点就好了 特别是在一开始的时候
Just a little bit more gentle maybe. At first, maybe.
-抱歉 -没关系
-Sorry. -It’s okay.
好点吗
Better?
嗯
Yes.
你可以上来吗 拜托
Could you come up here, please?
啊
Ahh!
这真是太棒了
That was really nice.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
我不想失去你
I don’t want to lose you.
我失去了所有人