Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你今晚有什么打算吗
You doing anything tonight?
没有
No.
我叫了客房♥订餐服务
I ordered room service.
可能会看部电影什么的吧 我也不知道
I’ll watch a movie or something. I don’t know.
我要好好睡个觉
I should get some sleep.
好吧
Okay.
呃 我得先挂了
Well, I better go.
我得跟小亨一起吃晚饭
I’ve got to get dinner together for hen.
好的
Okay.
晚安
Have a good night.
好的
Okay.
-祝你明天一切顺利 -好的 谢谢
-Good luck tomorrow. -Yeah, thanks.
-好的 再见 -再见
-Okay, bye. -Bye.
“谢谢大家
“Thank you.
今天我很荣幸到这里 和大家谈一谈售后服务
“It is my privilege today to talk to you about customer service,
它究竟是什么 它又为何是所有
“What it is and why it’s an essential component
成功企业最重要的构成部分呢
“Of any successful business enterprise.
每个客服部门的最前线
“The front line of every customer department
都是那些直接和顾客交流沟通的员工
“Is the group of folks who interact directly with the public.
公♥司♥总部的客服代表
“The telephone representative at corporate headquarters,
地区连锁店的销♥售♥顾问
“The retail associate on the floor of the regional store,
那些小伙子们或者女孩子们…”
“The guys or gal…”

Fuck.
-你个贱♥人♥ -混♥蛋♥
– You bitch. – Asshole.
那你为什么还在这里
Then why are you still here?
我要走了 我只是回来找我的钱包
I’m leaving. I just need to find my wallet.
你怎么不顺便找找你的蛋呢
Why don’t you find your balls while you’re at it?
你知道我不想结婚的
You knew I didn’t want to get married.
-是啊 你也同意了 -你是个成年人了
-Yeah. Well, you agreed to it. -You’re a grownup.
是啊 我是成年人了 你每天都在提醒我这个
Yeah, I’m a grownup. You remind me of that every day.
总有人要提醒你
Well, someone has to.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
我要走了
I’m going.
噢 是吗 你要去哪里呢
Oh, yeah? Where are you gonna go?
-反正我要走 去你妈 -去你妈
-I’m just going. Fuck you. -Fuck you.
-操 -你♥他♥妈♥的
-Fuck you. -Fuck you.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
-Fuck you. -Fuck you. -Fuck you.
-你给我滚开 臭婊♥子♥ -你给我滚
-Why don’t you fuck off, bitch? -You fuck off.
你知道吗 我妈说你是个婊♥子♥真是说得太对了
You know, my mother was right when she said you’re a bitch.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you.
客房♥服务 您今晚需要夜床服务吗
Housekeeping. Would you like turndown service tonight?
“谢谢大家
Thank you.
今天我很荣幸到这里 和大家谈一谈售后服务
It is my privilege today to talk to you about customer service.
它究竟是什么 它又为何…”
What it is and why…

Shit.
我是说 我他妈的做了些什么啊 迈克尔
I mean, what the fuck did I do, Michael?
真♥他♥妈♥的不可理喻
It’s a goddamn mystery.
这真是有史以来最该死的谜团
It’s like the goddamn mystery of the ages.
噢 靠
Oh, shit.
上一秒我们还准备
One minute, we were going to spend
相守共度余生
the rest of our lives together,
下一秒你就
and the next…
艾玛罗斯 好的
Amarossi. Okay.
嗨 贝拉 我是迈克尔
Hi, Bella. It’s Michael.

Shit.
嗨 贝拉 我是迈克尔
Hi, Bella, it’s Michael.
嗨 贝拉
Hi, Bella…
嗨 贝拉 我是迈克尔
Hi, Bella, it’s Michael.

Fuck.

Six…
你好
Hello?

Hello?
你好 呃
Hello. Um…
请问能叫贝拉·艾玛罗斯接电♥话♥吗
May I speak to Bella amarossi, please?
我就是贝拉
This is Bella.
贝拉
Bella?
嗨 我不确定 嗨 呃 我 呃
Hi, I wasn’t sure… Hi… I… uh…
-我 额 -你是哪位
-It’s, uh… -Who is this?
我是迈克尔
It’s Michael.
我没听出来你的声音
I didn’t recognize your voice.
-迈克尔 -迈克尔·斯通
Michael? Michael stone.
迈克尔·斯通 从
Michael stone. From…
噢 我的天啊
Oh, my god!
迈克尔
Michael?
噢 我的天
Oh, my god!
哇哦
Wow.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我在辛辛那提市出差
I’m in Cincinnati on business
然后我想起了你 我就查了一下电♥话♥簿
and I thought of you and I looked you up in the phone book
然后果然找到你的电♥话♥了 所以 呃
and there you were, so, uh…
很高兴听到你的声音
It’s good to hear your voice.
我也是
Yours, too.
我在发抖
I’m shaking.
天啊 这过去多久了
Jesus, how long has it been?
十年
Ten years.
十一年
Eleven.
噢 对
Oh, right.

Uh…
-我结婚了 -噢
-I’m married. -Oh.
我有了一个小孩
I have a kid.

Oh.
那很好啊
That’s great.
-恭喜了 -谢谢
-Congratulations. -Thanks.
你呢
You?
我没有结婚
No.
我好想你
I’ve missed you.
是啊
Yeah.
你这句话好诡异
That’s a weird thing to say.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. I’m sorry.

Well,
没关系 都他妈过去了
it doesn’t matter. It’s all water under the fucking bridge.
都过去了
The fucking bridge.
是啊
Yeah.
呃 我很抱歉 但是我经常会想起你
Well, I am sorry. I do think about you a lot.
是吗
Yeah.
可能明信片全都被寄丢了吧
I guess the postcards must’ve gotten lost in the mail.
你想出来喝一杯吗 贝拉
Do you want to maybe get a drink, Bella?

Oh.
我不知道啊 迈克尔
I don’t know, Michael.
这一切有点太突然了
This is all very intense.
真的很出乎意料
It’s like out of the blue.
我刚和一个神经病分手
I just came out of this stupid relationship with a psycho.
而且我刚
And I just…
我不知道 我不想因为自己现在
I don’t know, I’m not sure you want to be
情绪不稳定而影响到你
the victim to my current emotional imbalance tonight.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯 我理解
Well, I understand.
我是说
I mean,
我应该能吧 我想 我也不知道
I could, I guess. I don’t know.
我的天 迈克尔 真的他妈的太久远了
Jesus, Michael, it’s been so fucking long.
你就这么打过来了 突然间冒出来
And you just call? Out of nowhere?
我很抱歉 这么做真的很蠢
I’m sorry. It was stupid.
最近我的生活糟透了
Everything’s just screwed-up.
所以没有考虑清楚就打给你了
I’m not thinking straight.
我有点不太对劲
There’s something wrong with me.
好吧 你住在哪里
Well, where are you staying?
弗雷戈利酒店
The fregoli.
哇哈哈 你混得不错嘛
La-di-da, you’re doing well.
啊 你懂的 无聊透了 什么事情都很无聊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!