And the chili.
你只需要 一个小时 就够了
You only need, like, an hour for the chili.
嘿 那是迈克尔·斯通
Hey, that’s Michael stone.
迈克尔·斯通
Michael stone.
哈里斯 能拿一下这些行李吗
Harris, can you get these bags, please?
那是迈克尔·斯通耶
That’s Michael stone.
你好 欢迎来到弗雷戈利酒店
Hello. Welcome to the fregoli.
你好 我要登记入住 我叫斯通
Hi, I’m checking in. Stone.
欢迎 斯通先生
Welcome, Mr. Stone.
噢 找到了 迈克尔·斯通
Oh, there we go. Michael stone.
可吸烟 双人床
Smoking, king-sized bed.
您只住一晚 对吗 先生
And you’ll be with us for just one night, sir?
是的 一晚
One night. Yes.
我得刷一下您的信♥用♥卡♥
I’ll just need to make an imprint
以便收取杂费
of your credit card, for incidentals,
然后您就可以入住了
and we’ll be all set.
如果可以的话 我想要一个安静的房♥间
I’d like a quiet room, if you have one.
是的 先生 当然有
Yes, sir. Of course.
现在有一间豪华小型套房♥
I have a charming deluxe smoking
可吸烟 在十楼
junior suite on the tenth floor
里面配备了一张双人床
with a king-sized bed.
并且远离街区噪音
Far above the street noise.
-听起来很棒 -好的
-That sounds good. -Great.
那么就办好了
So it’s all set then.
丹尼斯会带您到您的房♥间
Dennis here will show you to your room.
-噢 谢谢 -这边请 先生
-Oh, thank you. -Right this way, sir.
-我叫丹尼斯 -嗨
-My name is Dennis. -Hi.
您先请 先生
After you, sir.
您的旅途还顺利吧
So how was your trip in?
还好 谢谢你
It was fine, thanks.
那就好
Good.
-飞机 颠簸吗 -呃 不
-Bumpy? At all? -Uh, no.
-您说什么 -不
-I’m sorry? -No.
噢 好吧 您现在安全了
Oh, well, you’re safe now.
我觉得您会很喜欢这个房♥间的 先生
I think the room will be to your liking, sir.
出电梯左转就是了 先生
Just up here to the left, sir.
到了 您先请
There you go, after you.
-今天天气还不错吧 -是啊
-Nice weather we’re having. -Yeah.
-什么 -是的
-What? -Yes.
是的 天气很好
Yes, the weather is very good.
非常 非常 非常 非常好
Very, very, very, very good.
六十八华氏度
Sixty-eight degrees fahrenheit.
我们到了
And here we are.
您请 先生
After you, sir.
这是浴室
It’s the bathroom.
空调和暖气开关在这里
Air conditioning and heat controls here.
电视 遥控器 小冰箱
TV, remote control. Mini-bar.
一目了然 我觉得
All self-explanatory, I think.

Um…
制冰机在走廊尽头
Ice machine down the hall.
在我离开前您想让我去为您取一点冰吗
And would you like me to get you some ice before I leave?
不用了 我不需要 谢谢你 给
No, I’m okay, thanks. Here you go.
噢 非常感谢 先生
Oh. Thank you very much, sir.
如果您有任何需求 请打给前台
If you need anything at all, please just give us a ring.
-我叫丹尼斯 -谢谢
-My name’s Dennis. -Thanks.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
先试探门的温度
Touch the door to the room.
如果摸起来很烫 不要打开它
If it feels hot, do not open it.
把浴缸蓄满水 浸湿毛巾
Fill the tub with water, soak a towel,
然后把它垫在门底下
and place it in the space at the bottom of the door.
如果门不烫的话 你就可以离开房♥间了
If the door is not hot, you may leave the room,
但是别忘了带上你的房♥间钥匙
but bring your room key with you
以防出口被堵 而你需要进来
in case exits are blocked and you need to get back in.

Hmm?
客房♥服务
Room service.
有什么可以帮您的吗 斯通先生
How may I help you, Mr. Stone?
呃 我需要客房♥服务
Um, I’d like to order some room service.
好的
Yes.
给我来一份比布生菜沙拉和一份三文鱼
I’ll have the bibb lettuce salad and the salmon.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
您有什么想喝的吗
Would you like anything to drink tonight?
不用了 我自己在小冰箱找点东西喝就可以了
No. I’ll find something in the mini-bar.
好的
Very good.
甜点呢 我们今天提供
Dessert? We have a…
不用不用不用 谢谢
No, no, no, thanks.
好的 先生
Very good, sir.
那么您需要一份比布生菜 戈贡佐拉干酪
So that’s a bibb lettuce, gorgonzola,
-以及意大利熏火腿和核桃沙拉对吗 -对
prosciutto, and walnut salad. Yes.
要浇上甜树莓色拉调味汁对吗
With honey raspberry vinaigrette dressing.

Yes.
还有一份野生珀河阿♥拉♥斯加三文鱼杏仁派
And the wild-caught copper river Alaska salmon amandine.
-是的 -要加芦笋
Yes. With baby asparagus…
-对 -还有黑松露鱼汤对吧
-Yes. -…And the black truffle broth.
-对 -好的
-Yes. -Very good.
您是在1007号♥房♥是吗
And that’s for room 1007?

Yes.
很好
Very good.
现在是晚上九点十三分
It’s 9:13 now.
我们会在三十五分钟内给您送上去
It should be there within 35 minutes,
也就是九点四十八分的时候
which will make it 9:48.
谢谢
Thank you.

Thank…

Hello?

Hey.
噢 嗨
Oh, hi.
你刚到吗
You just get in?
我在酒店了 你怎么样
I’m at the hotel. How are you?
经前综合症
Pre-menstrual.
飞行怎么样
How was the flight?
啊 还好 就是有点颠簸
Ah, it was okay. A little bumpy.
噢 我讨厌那样
Oh, I hate that.
等会儿 亨利 不 我在讲电♥话♥
Just a minute, Henry! No, I’m on the phone!
等一会
Just a minute!
什么
What?
-不 是你♥爸♥爸 -唐娜
-No, it’s daddy! -Donna.
-是爸爸 -唐娜
-Daddy! -Donna.
-是爸爸 -唐娜
Daddy! Donna!
他想跟你打招呼
He wants to say hi.
好吧 唐娜 我不想
Okay. Donna, I don’t want to…
别挂
Hold on.
他从楼上下来了 正穿着他的海盗服呢
He’s coming downstairs. He’s in his pirate suit.
快点 亨利 爸爸在等着呢
Come on, Henry. Daddy’s waiting.
是的 是长途电♥话♥
Yes. It’s long-distance!
老天
Jesus.
-他来了 -好吧
-Here he is. -Okay.
嗨 强击手
Hi, slugger.
说话呀 这可是长途电♥话♥
Say something. It’s long-distance.
嗨 老爸 我穿着海盗服
Hi, daddy. I’m a pirate.
是吗 真棒 很高兴听到你的声音
Are you? That’s great. I’m glad to hear your voice.
你给我买♥♥东西了吗
Did you buy me something?
还没买♥♥ 我会去买♥♥的 我才刚到这里
Not yet. But I will. I just got here.
好吧 我爱你 保重 拜拜
Okay, I love you. Take care. Bye.
呵呵 他真会抓重点是吧
Well, he gets right to the point.
是啊
Yeah.
那么 嗯
So, um…
还有别的事吗 我是说 你的房♥间怎么样
What else? I mean, how’s your room?
就是 你懂的 就是个房♥间
It’s, you know, it’s a room.
很不错 我觉得 有张大床
It’s nice, I guess. Big bed.
噢 那好啊 你可以一个人想怎么滚就怎么滚了
Oh, that’s good. You can thrash about all you like.
好了 唐娜 我也不想这样的 我只是很烦躁
Okay, Donna, it’s not that I like it. It’s restlessness.
好吧 好吧 我错了 我错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!