并不如我梦里所想的那样…
It has not made me happy and enlightened all of a sudden
取悦我,启发我 生了孩子也没有改变我
as I dreamed it would.
Just like the way it was with my feeling for my son.
来婴儿房♥ 美亚有不妥吗?
– Come to the nursery at once.
– Is something wrong with Mitya?
也没有什么惊奇
There was no surprise about this, either.
怎么啦? 美亚要找你
– What’s going on? – Mitya wants to see you.
但我不知道是不是信仰的问题
But be it faith or not. I don’t know what it is.
受过惊才有这种感受
Through suffering, this feeling has crept
just as imperceptibly into my heart.
宝宝像知道我是父亲
He knows me.
他紧靠着
And has lodged itself firmly there.
我没法明白我祈祷的理由
I shall still be unable to understand
with my reason why I pray,
而我依然继续祈祷
and I shall still go on praying.
但我现在的生命
But my life now…
整个生命已经涣然一新
my whole life… independent of
anything that can happen to me,
不象过去那样过得浑浑噩噩
every minute of it is no longer
meaningless as it was before,
我现在活得很充实,很有意义
but has a positive meaning of goodnesst
我已有了足够的力量掌握这一生
with which I have the power to invest it.
列夫·托尔斯泰
Lev Tolstoy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!