我也感到命若游丝
I want only one thing…
我只有一个要求
for you to forgive me.
求你原谅我
Forgive me completely.
完完全全原谅我
There is some hope.
她还有些许希望
I must stay.
我必须留下来
She may ask for me.
她会找我…
I’ve long wanted to be revenged on you and her.
我早就想向你和她报复
When I got the telegram.
I came here with the same sentiments.
我收到电报就是怀着报复之心回来的
But I saw her…
但见到她时就宽恕了她
and forgave her.
原谅她时的快♥感♥
And the happiness of forgiving her revealed to me
显出我有责任
my duty.
我决不会放弃她
I will not forsake her,
而我也不会谴责你半句
and I will never utter a word of reproach to you.
她若想见你,我会通知你
Should she want to see you, I will let you know.
现在你还是走吧
Now I think you’d better leave.
我真笨!
Idiot!
你竟然爱上一个不是你丈夫的人
You had the misfortune to fall in love
with man who’s not your husband.
这是个不幸的事实
This is a misfortune, but this is a fact.
你丈夫原谅了你
Your husband has forgiven you.
也是事实
Also a fact.
问题是
The question is
你是否能和他继续共同生活
can you go on living with your husband?
你想怎样? 而他又想怎样?
Do you want to? And what does he want?
我不晓得
I don’t know.
我完全不晓得
I don’t know at all.
我感到像翱翔于悬崖峭壁之上
I feel I’m flying headlong over a precipice.
我们会抓住你
We’ll catch you
不让你堕入深渊
and we won’t let youfall.
我已经心无牵挂
There is nothing left for me,
只能坐以待毙
except for it to be all over.
看你呦
Look at you.
你秀发短短,我几乎认不出你了
I hardly know you with this short hair.
你很清丽,但面色却很苍白
You’ve grown so pretty, but how pale you are.
我依然觉得荏弱
I’m still very weak.
我们到意大利去吧
We’ll go to Italy.
你很快就会康复
You’ll soon get well.
我们可以双宿双栖
We’ll live together as husband and wife.
你会前途尽毁的
You’ll be ruined.
我已经向军部呈辞了
I resigned my commission?
我要的只是你
Now all I want is you.
你的好朋友啊
My dear friend,
你不要再愁眉深锁了
you must not give way to your grief.
你会得到支持的
You will find support,
但并不是我
but seek it not in me,
虽然我求过你…
though I beg youa
要相信我们的友谊
to believe in our friendship.
我会工作
I will set to work.
当你的管家 用不着谢我
I will be your housekeeper. Don’t thank me.
不是我安排的
I do it not of myself.
我不知道怎么感谢你才好
How can I help thanking you?
你要感谢主
You must thank Him,
向主求助
and ask for His help.
只有主才能助我们找到宁静
In Him alone can we find peace.
乖孩子,你一定很不开心
My dear, dear boy. How unhappy you must be.
我没什么,伯爵夫人
I’m quite well, countess.
你爹心神恍惚
Your poor father is…
没法亲口对你说
to distraughte to tell you himself.
所以他让我来讲
So he’s left it to me.
他人品甚佳,像个圣人
He is… a saint,
你知道吗?
you know?
你妈…
Your mother…
已经死了
is dead.
列文先生,城里有信来了
Letters have arrived from town, Constantine Dmitrich.
你太太叫我来陪她的
You see, your lady’s settled me here,
told me to sit a little with her.
给你
Here.
我拆过你的信
I opened your letter, too.
是那个女人,你哥哥那个
I think it’s from that woman, your brother’s,
这封是家里寄来的
and this is a letter from home.
孩子们都去了施芭丝姬的派对
Dolly took Grisha and Tanya to a
children’s party at the Sarmatskys’.
坦雅还扮作法国侯爵夫人去呢
Tanya went as a French marquise.
怎么啦?
What’s… what’s the matter?
我哥哥尼古拉快要死了
My… my brother Nikolai is dying.
我…我明天一定要去见他
I… I must go to him I’ll leave tomorrow.
我们去看看他吧
Let’s go.
你干嘛不早点对我说?
Why didn’t you let me know sooner?
我感到难受的是…
What is so awful for me…
我无能为力
is that I can’t help…
只能记起童年的他
remembering him as he was when he was young.
他幼时活泼可爱
You can’t imagine what a charming boy he was.
可惜我当年并不了解他!
But I didn’t understand him then.
在茫茫岁月
In infinite time…
在冥冥之中
in infinite matter…
在渺渺空间
in infinite space…
产生了有机细胞
an organic cell stands out
寄居人间片刻
will hold together awhile…
然后灰飞烟灭
and then bursts.
那个细胞正是我
And that cell is me.
我不知道自己是谁
I cannot live without knowing.
何以来到凡间 我百思不解
What I am and why I am here, and that I cannot know.
所以我没有理由活下去
So, therefore, I have no reason to live.
什么?
What?
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
现在不要批评 意大利小镇 一八八二年夏季
Well, don’t spare me now.
一定会画得非常完美
It’s going to be perfection.
我不会把它完成的 干嘛不会?
– I’m not going to finish it. – Why? Why ever not?
因为画完后缺点就会更明显
Because its defects will become more and more obvious.
我不能自以为是艺术家
I can’t fool myself that I am an artist.
我会放弃绘画的
I am going to give it up.
我得承认我并不太挂念孩子
I confess I hardly miss Seriozha at all.
其实你耿耿于怀
But you do.
我承认
Yes.
安娜 我们回俄♥国♥去吧
Let’s go back to Russia.
卡列♥宁♥会答应离婚的
Karenin will grant us a divorce.
我们俩可以结婚,长相厮守
We’ll get married, and we’ll be together.
我一直怕你会这么说
Oh, I was afraid you’d say that.
I’m so unpardonable happy here,
离开他们后我在这里感到很幸福
away from all of them, all of that.
我还以为你也感到幸福
I thought you were, too.
与你在一起
Being with youc
实现了我最大的心愿
is the realization of all my deepest desires,
但我在这里,什么都不能做
but there is nothing I can do here.
我需要一个目标
I need a purpose.
我真希望能完全拥有你
That’s what I like so much, having you all to myself.
梭奥沙也需要母亲嘛
Seriozha needs his mother.
亲爱的黎荻亚
Dear Lydia lvanovna,
请恕我冒昧来函
Forgive me for reminding you of myself.
佛洛斯基与我将重返圣彼得堡
Count Vronsky and I are returning to St. Petersburg.
自与儿子分开,内心颇感不悦
I am unhappy at being parted from my son.
请准许我见见小儿
I beg to be allowed to see him.
由你代为安排好吗?
Will you send Seriozha to me, or should
I come to the house at some fixed hour?
我非常渴望见他
You cannot conceive the yearning I have to see him
倘蒙相助,无限感激
and so can not conceive the gratitude
your help will arouse in me.
安娜敬上
Anna.
我没法拒绝她
I don’t think I can refuse her.
你心地好,以为人人都是好的
My dear friend, You never see evil in anybody.
她对儿子的爱…
Her love for her son exacts…
算爱吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!