I’ve told my husband everything. I must
see you. Come at once to the house.
佛洛斯基伯爵
Count Vronsky!
沙普斯基将军
Ah, General Serpuhovsky!
还追悔赛马的事?
Brooding on your misfortune? It won’t do at all.
我们喝杯酒吧
Come on. Let’s go and have something to drink.
你晋升了,真是个喜讯 我也高兴,但一点也不惊奇
I heard news of your promotion. I was
dellghted and not a bit surprised.
你推掉了一个要职 你这种人才是会受到重用的
I heard you refused an important
post. Men llke you are wanted.
谁会重用我? 俄♥国♥
– By whom? – By Russia.
俄♥国♥需要男子汉
Russia needs men.
共♥产♥党… 根本没有共♥产♥党
– The communists are gathering force.
– There’re no such things as communists.
奸人重施故技,组织危险的党派
Scheming people always have to invent
some dangerous, noxious party.
我不会跟你争辩
– It’s an old trick. – Oh, well, I won’t fight you.
出去吧,桃莉莎要演裸戏了
Shall we go outside? I heard Therese
is going to perform as lady Eve.
我多想有个吉普赛女郎在我膝上
I llke to see that kind of show
with a gypsy girl on my knee.
我有个约会… 约会?你还是不要赴那个约会了
– I’m afraid I’ve an assignation.
– Assignation? No, you don’t Vronsky, old boy.
卡列♥宁♥今天下午来过
Karenin arrived this afternoon. Saw him at the races.
我希望你不要去赴约
I wouldn’t keep that appointment.
我刚叫你的仆人拿白兰地和黄瓜
I took the llberty of ordering you
some brandy and cucumbers.
喝白兰地吧
Drink the brandy.
这封信是给你的
Oh, and, this came for you.
坏消息?
Bad news?
她把一切都告诉了他
She’s told him everything.
我一定要去她那里
I must go to her.
想怎么样?
What do you want?!
坐下,我有话要说
Sit down! I have something to say to you.
我知道我做错了事,但我…
I know I… I’ve done wrong and I’m…
你的确不贞
Whatever your conduct may have been,
I don’t consider myself justified
但我不能毁掉上天安排的婚姻
in severing the ties through which a
higher power has bound us.
我可以不计较
I shall ignore it
只要世人不知道,而我能保声誉
as long as the world knows nothing of it,
as long as my name is not disgraced.
但我得警告你
And therefore I simply warn you that our relations
我们的性关系要像以往一样
must remain as they’ve always been.
– 我办不到! – 我不能像没事人一样!
– I can’t be your wife while I…
– So you see nothing wrong with
你背夫偷汉,还不知错 更不肯履行做妻子的天职
your infidellty yet refuse to perform
the same duties for your husband!
你究竟要我怎么样?
What do you want from me?
我要你不得再见他!
I want you to never see him again!
我要你尽妻子的本份
I want you to be a dutiful wife!
已发生的事我改变不了
I can’t change what has happened.
你听清楚
Well, understand this.
我会去莫斯科,永远不再回家
I’ll go to Moscow. I will not return to this house again.
我会和你离婚,理由是你通奸
I’ll divorce you on the grounds of adultery.
我会把儿子送到我妹妹家里
My son will go to my sister’s.
把他交给我,你根本不疼爱他
No. You must leave me Seriozha. You don’t love him.
我连儿子也不再疼爱了
I’ve even lost affection for my son
因为我恨你,连他也被殃及了
because he is associated with my loathing for you!
这倒无所谓,我还是要把他留下
But all the same, I shall take him.
你是淫♥妇♥,没有法律权利
You are a whore. You have no legal rights.
你把儿子交给我
Alexei Alexandrovitch, leave me Seriozha.
你明知儿子是我的命根
You know I can’t live without him.
那你该检点些
If you’ll conduct yourself so that neither society
别再惹闲言碎语
nor the servants can find anything to say against you,
这样你才可以享有做妻子的权益
you can enjoy all the privileges of a respectable wife
without fulfilling the duties of one.
也可以得回儿子
And you may keep your son.
莫斯科 一八八一年秋季
(Moscow, Autumn 1881)
你老是迟到
Late as usual.
很多人来了! 谁来了?
– You have a lot of people here. – Who’s here?
吉蒂在这里吗?
Is Kitty here?
我从来没想过自己会得肺病
I never did quite believe that there
was anything wrong with my lungs,
幸而小镇的宁静生活对我有帮助
but the seclusion and quiet
of karlsbad were all helpful to me.
我学会了照顾重病的人
I learned how to help care for the other patients,
那是很重的病人 这种工作很适合我
those with serious ailments, and the work suited me.
我体会到人生还有很多重要的事
I learned that there are so many more important…
去年夏季我看见了你
I saw you last summer.
你没有看到我,但我看见了你
Oh, you didn’t see me, but I saw you.
在哪?
Where?
你驾车去椰村时,路过了我的田舍
You were driving to Yergushovo. My estate’s on the way.
那天早上,你像刚刚醒来
It was very early in the morning.
You were probably only just awake.
你那一队马都系着铜铃
You had a splendid team of horses with bells.
你匆匆而过
You flashed by in a second.
我透过窗户看见了你
I saw you through the window. Your head was like this.
你当时还把玩帽子上的丝带
And you were playing with the ribbons of your cap,
陷入深深的沉思
thinking about something very deeply.
我多希望知道你在想什么
I wish I knew what you were thinking then.
真的?
Really?
我记不起了
I don’t remember.
不要走
Don’t go.
有件事我很久以前就想问你
I’ve a question I’ve been wanting
to ask youfor a long time.
是什么事?
What is it?
写给你看
Here?
是每个字的第一个字母
That’s the first letters of the words.
那个是什么字?
What is that word?
– 永不会 – 我以前这样说过吗?
– Never. – Is it something I once said?
我知道是什么了
I know what it is.
你当日拒绝我的婚事
When you told me it could not be…
是指永远不可以 还是指当时不行?
…id that mean never… …then?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我很难回答
Then I could not answer differently.
我只是说当时不行 只是当时不愿意
Only then?
他马上就会赶到教堂
He will have reached the church any moment now.
消息就快到了
Word will come.
简直没法除去
Oh! This is impossible!
别担心,穿我的衬衣好了
Don’t worry. You’ll just have to wear mine.
我若肯穿,我早就穿了
Yes, well, if I was going to do that,
I should’ve done it a long time ago!
一切都会顺利的
Everything will turn out just fine.
别担心吧
Don’t you worry.
我去买♥♥衬衣,店铺全都关了门
I went out to buy a new shirt. All the shops were shut…
我还以为你改变初衷,溜掉了
I was beginning to think that you had
made up your mind to run away.
发生了一些糗事
What happened to me was so silly, I was…
不好意思告诉你
I’m ashamed to tell you.
她应该先踏上毡子的
Kitty should have stepped on the mat first.
先踏上去的才可以在家里掌权
Whoever does runs the household.
我当年就抢先了
I did.
桃莉,你呢?
What about you, Dolly?
我记不起来了
I don’t remember.
你怎么会记不起来的?
Why on earth not?
我当年意乱情迷
I was so in love.
圣彼得堡,一八八二年春季
Sir, Madame Karenin miscarried last night.
老爷,太太昨晚流产了
My God, how is she?
天那,她身体怎么样?
Very bad. The doctor is with her now.
很糟,医生现在正在陪着她
Who is here?
是谁在这里?
Is… is she…
她…
She has a very high fever.
她发高烧
Ana Arkadyevna, he has come.
安娜,他来了
Has Seriozha had his dinner? I know they will allforget.
孩子吃了晚饭吗?大家都忘掉了
I am entirely in your hands.
我已经尽全力了
He must be moved into the corner room…
孩子要搬进睡房♥
Maria told to sleep with him.
叫马烈蒂陪他睡吧
I’m not afraid of you.
我并不怕你
I know I’m dying now. You ask him.
我知道命不长了! 你问他吧
I feel it already.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!