And besides, I’m desperately sleepy.
我这样说都是为了大家好
Anna, for God’s sake, don’t
speak llke that. Perhaps I am mistaken.
我是你丈夫,我爱你
But belleve me, what I say
I say as much for my sake as for yours.
若有任何理由… 我没话说了
I am your husband, and I love you, but if
该睡了
– there are the sllghtest grounds…
– I have nothing to say.
给你
It is really bedtime.
我真笨,又没有打中
Here it is.
史蒂华
Stupid miss with the right barrel.
吉蒂什么时候出嫁
Stiva?
她没有考虑结婚
When’s Kitty getting married?
她病得很重
She isn’t thinking about marriage.
医生把她送到国外去了
She’s very ill.
列文农场 吐纳谷1881年
The doctors have sent her abroad.
佛洛斯基呢?
Where’s Vronsky now?
他在圣彼得堡
He’s in Petersburg.
他在你走后,离开莫斯科了
He left shortly after you did. And
he’s not been in Moscow once since then.
你明白吗?吉蒂
Do you know, Kostya,
坦白说,都是你的错
I’ll be frank with you. It was your own fault.
你畏惧情敌,干吗不力战到底?
You took fright at the sight of your rival.
Why didn’t youfight it out?
吉蒂对他并不是认真的
Kitty was never serious about him.
她只是被他的俊朗仪容吸引罢了
She was just attracted by his good looks.
我坦白告诉你吧
I tell you candidly
她康复回来之后
that when she returns from her cure,
就会去椰村过宁静得乡间生活
she’ll be going to Yergushovo for some quiet country life.
椰村离这里不太远吧?
And that’s not too far from here, Kostya, is it?

No.
我不晓得你是否知道
I don’t know if you know,
我不再介怀了
but I don’t care. I’ll tell you.
我提出过婚事
I did make an offer…
但被她拒绝了
but I was rejected.
吉蒂给我的痛苦回忆已时过境迁
Now Kitty’s nothing more than a
painful, humillating memory. It’s over.
我当日陷入痛苦得黑暗深渊
I was hanging down that dark well,
只能寄情于工作
but the one thing I held onto was work.
倾尽全力,心无旁骛
I clutched it and clung to it with all my might.
我怒火中烧时
Once I lost my temper with a baillff
就拿出大镰刀来刈草
and in a fit of anger took a scythe and began mowing.
这就令我冷静下来
It calmed me,
于是我决定整天和他们一起刈草
So I resolved to mow with them… all day long.
刈草时我忘掉了时光流逝
As I mowed, I lost all count of time.
有时不辩晨昏
I had no idea whether it was late or early.
工作带来的改变令我悠然自得
A change came about my work,
which gave me intense satisfaction.
我释然于怀,刈草毫不费力
When I forgot what I was doing and mowed without effort,
我用镰刀的纯熟可以跟泰特斯媲美
My llne was almost as smooth and good as Titus’.
往事浑然淡忘
More and more often now came those moments of obllvion.
镰刀好像不是由我的手臂挥动
When it was not my arms which swung the scythe,
仿佛是自行刈草
the scythe seemed to mow by itself.
同时恍若有些外来力量推动着我
Some externalforce seemed to propel me on,
似乎是天降神力
as though by magic…
工作完成得轻而易举,井井有条
the work did itself regularly and carefully.
这段最好的时光,仿如天赐
These were the most blessed moments.
是她
It was she.
是吉蒂
It was Kitty…
她正迈向椰村的途中
on her way to Yergushovo.
静下来
Quiet, sweet.
妈,看看它的脸
Loot at her face, mama.
充满活力,却很温柔 好像会说话似的
So spirited and yet so gentle.
I feel she could almost speak.
你有匹骏马
A fine horse.
大家都打赌你会在那回事中胜出
Everybody’s betting on you.
Not entirely for the right reasons.
你在暗示什么啊
What are you implying, mama?
别在妈妈面前装蒜了
Don’t be coy with me.
你明知人家已经对你议论纷纷
You must know how you’ve become the center of gossip.
在高尚社会竟与有夫之妇厮磨
An affair in the highest society
这会断送一个有为青年的前途
puts a finishing touch to a brilllant young man.
我并非说教
Lord knows I shouldn’t preach, but there are those
但的确有些人对你不满 我希望你彗剑斩情丝
who are becoming displeased with you,
Alexei. I want you to break it off.
大家不该诋毁她的清誉
I will not have anyone cast doubt on the honor of my…
她已无清誉可言,你也没有
Her honor is nonexistent. So is yours.
有人告诉我你推掉莫斯科的军职
I’ve been told you’ve refused a post in Moscow.
拒绝晋升
A promotion.
妈妈,我求你不要探究此事了
Mother, I would ask you respectfully not to pry.
官阶晋升,机会难得
You only get one chance at a career.
何必为一时情欲而毁诸一旦
Why throw it all away on some passion?
你若与淑女相好,我怎么会反对?
A brilllant, worldly llaison I would approve of,
但你误入歧途…
but not this desperate…
如果我这次相恋只是随波逐流
Oh, if my love were some ordinary,
你也不会批评我了
vulgar society intrigue,
你根本不了解我得感受
you would leave me alone.
我要费尽心思扯谎,何尝好过
You have not the remotest idea what I feel.
那你就放弃她吧
I find the lying, the deceit, the scheming intolerable.
卡列♥宁♥的避暑别♥墅♥
Then give her up.
我想不到你会来
I wasn’t expecting you.
老天,你的手很冷
Gracious, what cold hands.
你吓坏我了
You startled me.
我在等儿子梭奥沙 他和奶妈去散步了,快回来了
I’m waiting for Seriozha. I… he went out
for a walk. They’ll come back this way.
我见不到你时,简直度日如年
Forgive me. I couldn’t go the day without seeing you.
你不必准备比赛吗?
But shouldn’t you be preparing for the race?
你在想什么?
What were you thinking of?
请告诉我吧
Please tell me.
怎么啦?我看得出有些不对劲
Anna, what’s the matter? I can see that something’s wrong.
我快要把你的孩子生下来了
I’m going to have your baby.
将我们的事向他言明,离开他吧
Tell him everything and leave him.
– 我儿子… – 离开你丈夫!
– Oh, my son. – You must be free of him!
然后做你的情妇?
Free to become your mistress?
我什么时候可以与你相聚?
When can I see you? When?
今晚凌晨一点吧
Tonight. 1:00.
我要参加赛马了
Well, I must be at the races.
你喜欢看赛马吗?
Do you llke horse racing?

No.
再见
Good-bye.
用不着这么没有礼貌嘛
Seriozha, there is no need to be so rude.
爹教我做人要直率
Papa told me always to be truthful.
你要思前想后,注意点
Save your strength for the finish.
好的
Fine.
跳过水洼时要小心
Watch out for the water jump.
终于来到了!
Here we are!
赛马色彩缤纷,令人眼花缭乱
There is so much splendors here. One’s eyes are dazzled.
我今晚会留下来
I will be staying the night.
我们在一块儿,你一定开心吧
I am sure you are glad we can be together.
你喜欢的话,我们可以离开
We can go if you llke.
我还是乐于和你把臂同行的
I again offer you my arm if you want to be going.
你的态度真叫我…
I’m obllged to tell you that your behavior…
我的态度有什么不对?
What about my behavior?
别这么大声
Be careful.
那骑师坠马时你多么茫然失望
The despair you were unable to hide
when one of the riders fell.
我若有说错…
Possibly I am mistaken.
你不要见怪
In that case, I beg your pardon.
我耳朵听着你讲,心中却想着他
I llsten to you, but I’m thinking of him.
我很爱他,甘心做他的情妇
I love him and I’m his mistress.
我没法忍♥受你
I can’t endure you,
与你一起时毫不开心
and I’m desperately unhappy.
你要怎样对我,随便你
You can do what you llke with me.
有什么事吗?
Is everything all right ma’am?
现在几点?
What time is it?
– 就快午夜了 – 还这么亮!
Almost midnight ma’am.
我已经告诉丈夫一切,立即来见我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!