我们该离开了
I should withdraw.
这种场合真叫我吃不消
This is turning out absurdly.
留下来吃饭好吗? 我准备了一种法国古典舞
Will you stay to supper? I have a
wonderful cotilllon in mind.
不,我不想留下来了
No, I won’t stay. I’ve danced more at this ball
我在这里跳得比圣彼得堡还多
than I have in a whole winter in Petersburg.
这几次短暂相聚
These few brief moments intoxicated Anna
令安娜未来的一生情欲沸腾
llke a llght pouring into the dark room that was her life.
火车停了
We’ve stopped, mistress.
我要呼吸些新鲜空气
I want a breath of air.
你来这儿干什么?
What are you doing here?
你明知我是来找你的
You know that I have come to be where you are.
我情难自禁
I cannot help myself.
出言冒犯之处请你见谅
Forgive me if what I say offends you.
你不该出言轻薄
You shouldn’t say that.
我求你跟我一样忘掉这次邂逅
And I beg you, if you’re a gentleman,
to forget this as I willforget it.
你的一言一行
Not one word…
你的一举一动
not one gesture of yours…
叫我
Shall I…
叫我梦寐难忘
could I ever forget.
别再说了
Stop it.
安娜觉得这次邂逅是命运得安排 叫她内心惊喜交加
Yes, as you see, here is your devoted husband
我这个多情夫婿多渴望见到你
burning with impatience to see you.
儿子好吗?
Is Seriozha all right?
你就这样回应我?
Is that all the reward I get for my ardor?
儿子还好
Yes, he’s quite all right.
你搭了一晚车,觉得怎么样?
Did you have a good night?
很好
Excellent.
谢谢关心
Thank you.
我们见过面,你是佛洛斯基伯爵
Ah, we’ve met before, I belleve. Count Vronsky.
你去陪母亲,却带了个孩子回来 你放完假回来?
You set off with the mother and return
with the son. Back from furlough, I presume.
莫斯科怎么样?
So, my dear, how was Moscow?
我可以登门拜访吗?
I hope I may have the honor of calling on you.
好极了,星期一我们都在家
Dellghted. We’re at home on Mondays.
圣彼得堡
(St. Petersburg)
我早说过是妈妈回家啦
I told you it was mama! I knew!
乖孩子
Oh, my pet.
是坦雅和姬莎送给你的礼物
Gifts from Tanya and Grisha.
坦雅会读书了,还在教姬莎呢
Tanya can read now, you know? She’s even teaching Grisha.
坦雅比我还乖吗?
Is she nicer than me?
在我心目中你是最乖的了
To me you’re nicer than anyone else in the world.
我知道啊
I know I am.
你这次探亲开心吧?
On the whole, then, your visit was a success?
开心.
Oh, yes.
我不认为这种男人值得原谅
I cannot see how a man llke that can be exonerated,
即使他是你哥哥
even if he is your brother.
你安然回家我就高兴了
But I’m glad it all ended satisfactorily
and that you’re back again.
一个人吃饭快要闷死了
You wouldn’t belleve how irksome it is to dine alone.
我也挂念你嘛
I missed you, too.
该上♥床♥睡了
Time for bed.
比丝,我的希望幻灭了
Betsy, I’m beginning to lose hope.
你还存有什么希望?
Whatever hope could you have?
没有啦
None.
我觉得自己变得很荒谬 不会的
Excuse me. I’m afraid I’ve become ridiculous.
哦,亲爱的,那到没什么
Oh, my dear, you’re in no danger of that.
追求少女也许称得上荒谬
A man pursuing a young girl might be ridiculous,
可是爱上有夫之妇
but a man in love with a married woman,
那倒非同小可
that has something fine and grand about it.
而并非荒谬 接着你会说
It could never be ridiculous. Next you’ll be telling me
女孩子要贞洁 妇女要忠于丈夫
that young girls should be virtuous, women chaste,
男子要有气概 从而生儿育女替他们还清债务
men virile, and children should be brought up
to pay their debts and earn their bread
废话连篇
and all the other nonsense.
看看他们,那个就是卡列♥宁♥
But look at them…Karenin,
那个是黎莉亚
that awful Lydia lvanovna.
都太保守,太沉闷了,还围着她转
So old-fashioned, so stuffy. They surround her.
我又老又丑事也会变得像他们
When I am old and ugly, I’ll become llke them.
那位俏丽的安娜嘛
For a beautiful woman llke Anna, it is too soon
灵气消磨殆尽,未必太早了点
for her spirit to be crushed by such boredom.
我们要趁早挽救她
We must rescue her before it is too late.
星期六到我家里来吧
Come to my house on Saturday.
华家女儿真的嫁给托普吗?
Is it true that the younger Vlassiev
girl is going to marry Topov?
大家都说安排好了
Yes, they say it’s quite settled.
她的父母叫我吃惊
I am surprised at her parents.
听说是相爱结合的
I heard it was a love match.
相爱而结合?真是太老土了
A love match? What antediluvian ideas you have.
今日谁还会提“相爱”两个字?
Who talks of love nowadays?
相爱的事还流传至今呢!
That foollsh old custom’s not left us yet.
唯一幸福的婚姻只有政♥治♥婚姻 婚前各自偷尝禁果了
The only happy marriages are marriages of convenience
where both parties have sown their wild oats.
我年轻时爱上一个教会执事
In my young days, I was in love with a deacon.
我不知道这对我有什么好处
I didn’t know that it did me any good.
我并非说笑,我认为要试过失恋
No, but joking apart. I belleve that
才会明白什么是爱
before one can know what love really is,
有所失才有所得
one must have a fall and pick oneself up again.
即使婚后也如此?
Even after marriage?
相爱是永不嫌晚的
It’s never too late.
我认为你的行为太不检点了
I’ve been wanting to tell you that you
behaved badly, very badly, indeed.
你以为我不知道吗?
You think I don’t know that I behaved badly?
是谁令我这样的?
But who made me?
你怎么可以这样说?
How can you say that?
你心知肚明
You know why.
这样只显出你无情无义
That only shows you have no heart.
我今晚来是因为知道会见到你
I came here tonight knowing that I would meet you
我要你明白我们必须慧剑斩情丝
to make it perfectly clear this must stop.
你让我感到内心有愧似的
You make me feel as if I was guilty of something.
你想要我怎么做呢?
What do you want me to do?
我想你去莫斯科…
I want you to go to Moscow and…
你口是心非
You don’t want that.
那就为我设想吧
Then do this for me.
不要再对我诉衷情了
Never utter those words again.
我们纯粹交个朋友算了
And let us be good friends.
我们不会只是交朋友的
Friends we shall never be.
你心里明白
You know that.
我俩只有相爱才会得到幸福
There is only one way we can be happy.
我为了你,不惜牺牲一切,记住
I have nothing left but you. Remember that.
一切都不重要了
Nothing matters anymore…
连生命也一样
Not even life…
只是为了这片刻的欢愉
for one moment of happiness llke this.
欢愉?
Happiness?
以后别提这两个字
Don’t ever speak of it again.
安娜,我得警告你
I have to warn you.
警告我?警告我什么?
Warn me? What about?
你轻率不检会受到舆♥论♥得抨击的
That by thoughtlessness and
indiscretion, you may cause yourself
你开始成为众矢之的了
to be talked about in society.
我坚信只是谣言
You’re beginning to attract attention.
你老是这样子对我
I’m sure they’re only rumors.
我一举一动都令你不高兴
You are always llke that.
我想怎么着就怎么着
You don’t llke me to be dull, and then you don’t llke it
别这样了,我受不了
when I go out and enjoy myself.
我想知道究竟是怎么一回事
Stop it. You know I can’t stand it.
你做过什么扪心自问吧
And I would llke to know what all this is about.
我做丈夫的当然有责任规劝你
Your feelings are the affair of your own conscience,
我们的结合是神的安排
but I am duty-bound to point out to you your duties.
一有不贞,就会毁于一旦
Our llves have been joined not by man but by God.
背夫不忠是会遭天谴的
Only a crime can sever that union.
你说的话,我一句也听不懂
A crime of that nature brings its own heavy punishment.
而且我瞌睡得要命
I don’t understand a thing you are saying.
安娜,不要用这种语气 也许是我错了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!