是我妹妹安娜
My sister Anna.
卡列♥宁♥之妻?
Karenin’s wife?
你一定认识她啦
Yes, well, you must know her.
并不尽然 我跟卡列♥宁♥只是泛泛之交
I don’t think so. I know Karenin by sight and by repute.
你妹夫很了不起,身居政♥府♥高职
You’ve a very illustrious brother-in-law.
Very high up in the Ministry.
是的,非同小可
Yes, a remarkable man.
但不属于我们这一类型
But not our kind.
他很像列文,令人难以忍♥受
Like your friend Levin. I met him last
night, an insufferable fellow.
你好像不欣赏我这位朋友
Oh, you don’t appreciate my Levin.
他昨天行为不端,情有可原
But yesterday there was a reason
for him being out of sorts.
什么?你的意思是…
You don’t mean he, uh…
列文对吉蒂倾慕已久
Levin has been in love with Kitty for so long,
我替他感到难过
and I feel so very sorry for him.
原来如此
So that’s it.
对不起
Excuse me.
你收到我的电报了吧?
You got my telegram?
你身体好吧?
How are you? Well?
你旅途愉快吗? 安娜!
– Have a good journey, mama? – Anna Arkadyevna!
你找不到你哥哥吗?
Can’t youfind your brother?
在这儿啊!
Stiva, here!
她艳若天人吧?
She’s very charming, isn’t she?
唉,她丈夫说很忙,没空陪她旅游
Poor girl. Her husband refuses
to travel with her. He says he’s too busy.
你找到儿子,我也找到哥哥了
Well, Countess, you’ve met your son, I’ve met my brother.
我们没见过面,我认不出你
Pardon me for not recognizing you,
but I don’t think we’ve ever met before.
安娜 卡列♥宁♥娜
Anna Arkadyevna
有个八岁儿子,名叫梭奥沙
has a llttle boy of 8, Seriozha.
母子从未分开过,她有点坦心嘛
They’ve never been parted before, and she’s fretting
安娜,你总要离开他的
at having left him behind. Really,
Anna, you can’t expect never to leave him.
再见,伯爵夫人
Well, good-bye, countess.
再见,亲爱的
Good-bye, my dear.
她很娇艳!
Very charming.
真可怕!
Horrible.
他死了
He’s dead.
我有不祥之兆
It is a bad omen.
别胡说!最重要的是你安然抵步
Nonsense. You’ve come. That is the chief thing.
我要仰赖你啦
You cannot imagine how much I’m counting on you.
是你自己犯错,别否认了
Stiva, I know you’re to blame. Don’t deny it.
九年了…我的子女…
9 years… my children…
一次风流,全都被夺走了
all to be thrown away because of a… momentary lapse.
最糟的是她是个女管家
True. It was not nice that she was the
children’s governess.
我怎么办呢?
What can I do?
送我到你家里,然后回法庭去
Drop me at your house and go back to the court.
他就是基沙?
Is this Grisha?
长大了
How he’s grown!
你满面欢颜,光彩逼人
How happy and well you look.
哥哥对我说了
He told me.
他去火车站接我
He met me at the station.
基沙,去找坦雅吧
Grisha, go and find Tanya.
女管家的确年轻
Of course she’s young,
而且美貌
and she’s pretty.
我已经青春不再了
My youth and looks are gone,
真受不了他和他的子女
taken by him and his children.
我痛恨他
I hate him.
我不会维护他
I don’t want to speak up for him,
事已至此,你怎么办呢?
but what is the best thing to do
in this dreadful situation, Dolly?
他该感到羞耻
Stiva is ashamed.
但他的确和她做♥爱♥
But he made love to her.
我并非宽恕他,可是
I don’t excuse him, but…
你就帮他一把吧
that’s how it is.
安娜的使命是补救兄长的家庭
Anna’s mission to heal the rift in her brother’s family
正如我要跟兄长重修旧好
was not unllke my own desire
to restore the ties with my brother,
我们都热切渴求爱得感受
so desperate were we both to feel love.
您好
Good evening.
请问尼古拉在家吗?
Excuse me. Is Nikolai Levin here?
尼古拉,有位先生来找你
There is a gentleman here, Nikolai Dmitrich.
尼古拉?
Nikolai.
康斯坦丁
Kostya.
怎么回事? 你想怎样?
What is it? What do you want?
我没想怎么样
I don’t want anything.
我是来见你的
I came to see you.
你是我的兄弟嘛
You’re my brother.
这位玛莎娅是我得终身伴侣
This woman is my life’s companion. Maria Nikolayevna.
我从青楼把她带回来的
I took her out of a brothel.
凡和我交往得人也得尊重她
But anyone who wants to know me must respect her, too.
玛莎娅,预备三个人在家吃饭吧
All right, then, Masha, supper for 3, then.
准备伏特卡和餐酒吧
With vodka and wine.
你哥哥喝得太多了
Your brother drinks too much.
别理会,她只是个妓♥女♥
Take no notice of her. She’s a whore.
你却是一位绅士
You are a gentleman.
尼古拉,别喝了
Nikolai, don’t drink.
别干预我
Leave me a… Leave me alone.
我会揍你的
I’ll beat you.
晚饭呢?
How about supper, then?
喝酒吧
Have a drink.
你怎么可以这样的?
Tell me how you do it.
干嘛还不结婚?
Why aren’t you married yet?
没运气嘛
Oh, no luck.
我有些事会让人家拒绝我
I think there must be something
about me that repels people.
怎么会呢?
Why?
就我来说,大局定矣!
For me, everything’s over.
至于你嘛…
For you…
跟我回去
Come back with me…
回乡间去
to the country.
是为了你的健康
For the sake of your health.
分身乏术,我已做了共♥产♥党员
No. Too much to do. I’ve become a communist.
尼古拉,警方…
Nikolai, the pollce.
他们会迫♥害♥我,因为我不是混♥蛋♥
They’ll persecute me llke they do
anyone who’s not a scoundrel.
给你的
Here.
你想扮高尚…
You want to fell magnanimous…
扮有正义感
feel righteous.
我可以让你有满足感
I’ll let you have that satisfaction.
不要太小觑我
Don’ t think too badl of me, Kostya.
妈,别这样
Mama, please.
我可以请你跳四对舞吗?
Princess Kitty, may I ask you for the quadrille?
对不起,我答应了佛洛斯基
I’m sorry, but I’m promised to count Vronsky,
你可以请我跳下一只
but you may have the second quadrille.
多谢赏光
An honor, princess.
司仪是不可以拒绝的
The master of ceremonies can never be refused.
及时来到多好
It was nice of you to come in good time.
迟到是要不得的习惯
Such a bad habit to be late.
我引领你去哪儿好呢?
– Where may I take you?
– Madame Karenina’s over there, I think.
去安娜卡列妮娜那边吧
Will you take me to her, please?
很抱歉,先生们,太太们
Pardon, mesdames, monsieurs, pardon.
这样子跳过来
You even dance into the room.
吉蒂郡主很乐于助人
Princess Kitty’s one of my most faithful helpers.
她喜欢舞会,令场面充满欢悦
She adorns the ballroom and makes the ball gay.
– 我可以请你跳舞吗?可以得话,我就… – 不,不想跳了
– May I have the pleasure?
– No. I never dance if I can help it.
但你今晚一定要跳嘛
Oh, but you must tonight.
没法拒绝的话,我就跳吧
Well, but if it’s impossible
not to dance, let us dance, then.
怎么样?
Well?
没事
Nothing.
你真光彩照人
Princess, you are such a dellght.
肯赏光跳一只波兰舞吗?
Is your card free for the mazurka?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!