– Yep. – Nope.
-什么课 -别想那些了
– What class? – Well, forget all of it for now.
是时候大发雷霆了
Now it’s time to let loose.
好极了 我本来就啥都没学到
Oh, good, because I never learned anything anyway.
我也没有 我只是去社交的
Oh, me, neither. I actually just came to socialize.
我是去吃零食的
I came for the snacks.
你现在会不会正好带着些零食
You don’t happen to have any now, do you?
深呼吸 深呼吸 深呼吸
Deep breath, deep breath, deep breath!
我们怎么越过那些城墙
How are we gonna get over those walls?
我来告诉你怎么办 我们要飞过去
I’ll tell you how. We’re gonna fly.
记住 目标是城♥堡♥
Remember, the goal is the castle.
去城♥堡♥里
Get to the castle.
谁要先来
Who wants to go first?
-看这里 我 我 -我来
– Over here! Me! Me! Me! – I do!
好的 玛蒂尔达
Hey! All right, Matilda.
我永远是个陪衬
Aw! Always a bridesmaid.
站过来 将你的翅膀 腿和脚
Step right up, keep your wings, legs and feet
-一直放在弹弓之内 -快发射
– inside the slingshot at all times. – Shoot it!
好吧
Okeydoke.
发射
Fire!
一嗒嗒 二嗒嗒…天啊
And a one and a… whoa!
接招 肥猪
Take that, porkers!
敌军来袭了
Incoming!
炸吧 宝贝 炸吧
Boom, baby, boom!
没想到吧
Well, how about that?
我的老师可以从她的屁♥股♥里射出火球
My teacher can shoot fireballs out of her butt.
你 你叫什么 哈尔
You! What’s your name? Hal?
我看过你做一些奇怪的事 对吧
I’ve seen you do something strange before, right?
我想想 我很擅长…
Well, let’s see, I’m really good at…
无所谓 发射
Doesn’t matter. Launch him.
这家伙看起来挺厉害
Oh, this guy looks good.
他会成功的
He’s gonna make it!
真了不起 我们正在见证历史性的一刻
This is incredible. We’re witnessing history right now.
不对 他回旋了
Nope. He’s coming back.
他来了 躲开 趴下
He’s coming, duck. Get down.
我们赢了吗
Uh, did we win?
还没有 伙计
Uh, no, not quite yet, buddy.
目前还是平手 谁能给哈尔一个冰袋
We’re still tied. Hey, can we get an ice pack for Hal?
-医疗队在此 -好了 下一个是谁
– Medic! – All right, who’s up next?
等一下 你有什么技能
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What can you do?
好恶心
Yuck!
需要纸巾吗
Uh, need a tissue?
下一个 我们需要飞行勇士不是旁观者
Who’s next? We need fliers, not standbyers!
快来
Let’s go!
你给我飞过去 让他们瞧瞧哑剧的威力
You go out there and you show them how frightening mimes can be.
额滴神啊
Oh, my God!
我们要举♥行♥盛宴 我们要吃鸟蛋
We’re having a feast, we’re eating the eggs.
举♥行♥饕餮盛宴
Gonna have a big feast,
把蛋全部吃掉
we’re gonna eat all the eggs.
什么
What?
那是什么
What is that?
发射
Fire!
又是那个家伙
That guy again.
猪猪岛的市民们
Citizens of Pig Island…
如果你发现任何在你家周围毁坏建筑的鸟
…if you spot any birds destroying your neighborhood,
请抓捕他们
please, capture them.
-他说什么 -我们的计划有点变化
– What did he say? – There’s been a change of plans.
我们午饭就吃掉那些鸟蛋
We will eat the eggs for lunch.
他是不是说”吃掉那些鸟蛋”
Did he say, “eat the eggs”?
我需要你蜷缩成一个小球
Okay, I want you to curl up into a little ball.
好吗 让自己的体型更适合飞行
All right? Make yourself aerodynamic.
像这样
Like this?
-往左 往左 -让我飞
– To the left. To the left! – Let me at ’em!
发射
Launch!
别惹我泡泡鸟
Don’t mess with Bubbles!
抓住他
Get him!
-猪猪叠 -把他捆起来
– Piggy pile! – Hog-tie him!
我说了别惹我
I told you not to mess with me!
他居然能膨胀
Wow! That blows.
我是在夸他
In a good way.
-往左 -等一下
– To the left! – Hold on, wait.
我的左边还是你的左边
My left or your left?
我的左边就是你的左边 我们面对同一方向
My left is your left. We are facing the same direction.
对 说的好
Right. Good call.
看上一只鸟落在了哪 从那个位置调整就好
Just look where the last bird went and adjust from there.
-我能行 伙计们 -好的
– I got this, you guys. – All right.
她飞得很远 可惜还不够远
She got far, but not far enough.
从我们的城里出去
Get out of our town!
我们得再近一点
We have to get closer.
制裁之力…
Judge power…
火之审判
Trial by fire!
不 他现在真的着火了
No, literally, he’s on fire right now.
谁能帮帮他
Can somebody please help him?
无敌神鹰
Mighty Eagle!
特伦斯 我有个主意
Terence, I got an idea.
你可不可以将弹弓用力往后拉
Do you think you can pull the slingshot back
直到那堆石头进入射程内
far enough to hit that giant boulder?
好的 将我朝着那堆石头顶端发射
Okay. Launch me right towards the top of that thing.
准备好了吗
Ready?
大红 我不想说谎
Red, I’m not gonna lie to you.
但是你死后我会很想你的
I am really gonna miss you when you die.
安息吧 我的朋友 安息吧
Rest in peace, my friend. Rest in peace.
伙计们 别这么贫 好吗
Hey, guys, let’s not get cheesy, okay?
准备 发射
Ready? Fire!
看起来会很疼
This is gonna hurt.
刚才那是什么
What was that?
我的屋顶
My roof!
他成功了吗
Did he make it?
我希望他没事
I hope he’s okay.
我进来了
I’m in!
太好了 我就知道他会成功的
Yeah. I knew he’d make it!
把大家都扔过来
Send everyone else!
警卫 这栋城♥堡♥里有一只红鸟
Guards! There is a red bird in these walls.
把他抓给我
Bring him to me.
-遵命 长官 -了解 头儿
– Aye, aye, sir. – Roger that, boss.
不是”墙里面”
Not in these walls.
是城♥堡♥里
In the castle!
你们长点脑子吧
Come on, you guys.
你在哪 小鸟儿 快过来 小萌鸟
Here, pretty bird. Here, pretty bird.
运送鸟蛋
Transport the eggs!
用完全相同的方法把我扔过去
Launch me exactly the same way you did for Red…
我还没准备好
I wasn’t ready!
加速
Faster!
查克 是你吗
Chuck, is that you?
这简直是个恐怖屋
This is the house of horrors.
说实话 你看起来有点…
I gotta be honest, you look a little, um…
不错 你看起来很不错 走吧
fine. You look fine. Come on.
爆爆马上就到
Bomb’s on his way.
召集猪猪空军
Call in the Piggy Air Force!
我忠诚的臣民们
My loyal subjects,
这群奸诈的鸟竟然用无理的进攻
the treacherous birds have repaid our friendship
来报答我们友谊的示好
with an unprovoked act of aggression.
他们的攻击不会得逞
The attack will fail.
我们有玻璃 木头 还有炸♥药♥
We have glass, we have wood, we have TNT.
我们曾试图用善意感化他们
We tried to kill them with kindness,
现在我们只能…
and now we’re just gonna have to…
你懂的
Well, you know.
下一个是谁
Who’s gonna go next?
瞄准那条飞机跑道
Aim for that ramp.
特伦斯 特伦斯 特伦斯
Terence! Terence! Terence!
蛋不在这里 不 不在 不在

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!