等等,我在巴黎听过一个好听的调子
Oh, wait, I heard a delightful tune in Paris.
我想想是不是还记得
I wonder if I remember it.
噢,先生们,你俩工作都太累了
Now, gentlemen, you’re both working too hard.
我坚持要你们放松一下,请让一让
I insist that you relax, please.
我来给你们弹一曲,弹点更好的
I’ll play you something, something even better.
哦,弗雷德里克出去了
Oh, Frederick went out.
是一曲美妙的华尔兹,不是吗?
It’s a lovely waltz, isn’t it?
我第一次听到它的时候,正在和弗雷德里克跳舞
First time I heard it, I was dancing with Frederick.
直接把我带回到了维也纳
Takes me right back to Vienna.
那是我们一起跳的第一支舞
It was our first dance together.
我觉得它的旋律很美,你说呢?
I think it has a beautiful melodic quality, don’t you?
你好,天使
Hello, Angel.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?
天使
Angel.
你什么意思, 霍尔顿先生?
What do you mean, Mr. Halton?
这简直难以置信
It seems incredible.
什么难以置信?
What seems incredible?
我会在这里找到你,在这所房♥子里
That I should find you here, in this house.
他的妻子
His wife.
就像一个梦
It’s like a dream.
我还是不懂你的意思,霍尔顿先生
I still don’t understand you, Mr. Halton.
是我不懂你
I don’t understand you.
我们现在单独在一起,天使,
We’re alone, Angel.
亲爱的,你还要隐藏多久?
Darling, how long are you going to keep this up?
霍尔顿先生,你显然把我跟另一个女人搞混了
Mr. Halton, you’re obviously confusing me with another woman.
哦,不,我没有
Oh, no, I’m not.
不可能有两个你
There can’t possibly be two of you.
恐怕肯定是这样的
I’m afraid there must be.
我没去巴黎已经有…过去6个月以来
I haven’t been in Paris for…Oh, for the last six months.
过去6个月你没去过巴黎?
You haven’t been in Paris for last six months?
我告诉你了
I told you so.
我想这应该能让你满意了
Now, I think that should satisfy you.
看来这似乎是一个可怕的巧合
It really seems to be a terrific coincidence.
那位与你有奇遇的女士
The lady with whom you had your adventure…
难道不是比奇遇更多吗?
Wasn’t it more than that?
可能是吧
Maybe it was.
至少我是这么想的
At least I thought so.
也许那位女士也是这样想的
Maybe the lady thought so, too.
但我不可能去了解一个女人的想法…
But it’s impossible for me to read the mind of a woman
我从未见过或听说过她
I never saw nor heard of.
换句话说,对于你,它只是…
In other words, to you it was…
…一次奇遇而已
…just an adventure.
霍尔顿先生
Now, Mr. Halton
我坚持我们就此解决,一劳永逸
I insist that we settle this, once and for all.
看看我
Look at me.
仔细看看我
Look at me carefully.
我肯定你会与我一样清楚
And I’m sure that you will realise as clearly as I do,
我是巴克尔夫人
that I am Lady Barker,
而不是别人
and nobody else.
相似之处令人惊异
The resemblance is amazing.
我本可以发誓说就是你
I could have sworn it was you.
你恰好有她的头发
You have exactly her hair.
她的眼睛
Her eyes.
她的肌肤
Her skin.
她的双唇
Her lips.
但是当我听你说话时
But when I listen to you…
我开始看到了不同点
…I begin to see the difference.
你不是天使
You’re not Angel.
我彻底松了口气
I am greatly relieved.
– 你会原谅我吗? – 当然了
– Will you forgive me? – Naturally.
你看,霍尔顿先生
You know, Mr. Halton
我认为这些相似之处 会一直给我们制♥造♥尴尬
I think this resemblance will always create embarrassment between us.
这很不幸
It’s unfortunate
但为了我的舒适和宁静,当然也为了你的
but for my own comfort and peace, and certainly for yours,
你不觉得也许应该找些借口…
don’t you think you might find some excuse
…再不来这里了吗?
not to come here any more?
你有个可爱的家,巴克尔太太,品味高雅
You have a lovely home, Lady Barker. It’s in exquisite taste.
我想这样的居所是每一个女人都梦想拥有的
I suppose this is the kind of house every woman dreams of having.
而你是一个有魅力又有名的男人的妻子
And you’re the wife of a charming and famous man.
你一定非常幸福,巴克尔夫人
You must be very happy, Lady Barker.
我是的
I am.
别害怕,我不会弹奏它的
Don’t be afraid. I won’t play it.
我永远都不会弹奏它
I shall never play it.
我希望我永远不会再听到它
I hope I never hear it again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
玛莉亚
Maria…
我在巴黎告诉过你永远不要找我
I told you in Paris never to look for me
不管何时何地发现我 永远不要认我
never to recognise me whenever wherever you find me.
整件事情都必须被忘却
The whole thing must be forgotten.
而我也告诉过你,我永远不会做这样的保证…
And I told you I’d never keep such a promise
…我不在乎你是谁
that I didn’t care who you were.
我只知道我爱你
All I know is that I love you
而且我永远不会让你走出我的人生
and I’ll never let you out of my life.
如果你要毁坏我的家,我会动用一切战斗
I will fight with everything at my command if you should try to destroy my home.
那你为什么要去巴黎呢?
Why did you ever come to Paris?
告诉我,为什么?
Tell me, why?
你为什么要离开我回到伦敦呢?
Why did you leave me and go back to London?
这好像并不完全合乎情理
It doesn’t exactly seem to make sense.
什么也不为,但是不讲情理是女人的特权
None whatsoever. But it’s the privilege of a woman not to make sense.
指望女人讲逻辑的男人很可能失败于爱情
Men who expect women to be logical are likely to be failures in love.
你曾经有过爱情吗?
Have you ever been in love?
跟你没有
Not with you.
我从没跟你说过我爱你,从未
I never told you I loved you. Never.
你记不住我说的话吗?
Can’t you remember what I said?
每个字都记得
Every word.
每个音节
Every syllable.
你说:“你有灰色的眼睛
You said you had grey eyes.
棕色的头发
Brown hair.
迷人的微笑
Charming smile.
极大的魅力
Great attraction.
你依旧拥有这些,所以我才要你走
You still have. That’s why I want you to go.
走吧,请你走吧
Oh, go. Please, go.
你在这里的每一刻,我的家庭都处于危险中
Every moment you are here, my home is in danger.
走吧,我求你,我叫你走
Go, I beg you, I tell you.
玛莉亚
Maria…
天使
Angel…
进来
Come in.
威尔顿,你看看能否找到弗雷德里克爵士好吗?
Wilton, will you see if you can find Sir Frederick?
是,夫人
Yes, m’lady.
当前这个时刻,我当然是反对的
At the present moment, I am definitely against it.
汉密尔顿和你在一起吗?
Is Hamilton with you?
进来
Come in.
他把文件送过来了吗?
Has he sent the papers over?

Good.
不,我没受干扰,不过…
No, I’m not disturbed, but
…我更愿意事前操心而非事后
I’d rather worry now than later.
好的 谢谢 再见
Right, thank you. Goodbye.
– 请原谅,先生 – 等一会
– I beg pardon, sir… – Just a moment.
– 好了,什么事,威尔顿? – 夫人正在找您,先生
– Well, what is it, Wilton? – Her Ladyship is asking for you, sir.
噢 好的
Oh, all right.
我在等汉密尔顿先生的一个电♥话♥,打来立刻通知我
I’m expecting a telephone call from Mr. Hamilton. Let me know immediately.
– 我很抱歉,就是那些事情 – 亲爱的
– I’m very sorry. Just one of those things. – Darling.
– 嗯? – 恐怕霍尔顿先生要离开了
– Hmm? – I’m afraid Mr. Halton has to leave.
这么晚了吗?
Is it so late?
我真是太抱歉了,托尼
I’m terribly sorry, Tony.
我被叫去接电♥话♥,我以为只要一会儿
I was called to the telephone. I thought it would only take a minute.
你真的得走了吗?
Do you really have to go?
这个,我不知道,我…
Well, I don’t know…
再来一杯怎么样?
How about another drink?
我尽了最大努力劝霍尔顿先生留下
I tried my best to persuade Mr. Halton to stay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!