你去洛迦诺的时候
when you go to Locarno
你有你的会议,你的委员会,你的分属委员会
and you have your conferences, your committees, your sub-committees?
你可曾问过我什么吗?
Did you ever ask me anything?
玛莉亚,你们以前来过这里多少次?
Maria, how many times have you been here before?
– 你很感兴趣吗? – 你一直在过什么样的生活?
– Are you really interested? – What kind of life have you been leading?
你是什么样的女人?
What kind of woman are you?
这真的让你烦心吗?
Does it really worry you?
像南斯拉夫一样让你烦心吗?
As much as Yugoslavia worries you?
你们以前来过这里多少次?
How many times have you been here before?
回答我 告诉我
Answer me. Tell me.
弗雷德里克,你开始紧张了
Frederick, you’re getting nervous.
一想到我的妻子 我所信任的那个
To think that my wife, whom I trusted,
我引以为荣的那个
whom I was proud of,
一想到你会来这种地方
to think you could come to a place like this…
弗雷德里克 你在嫉妒
Frederick, you’re jealous.
天使
Angel.
你就是天使
You are Angel.
我为什么会是天使?
Now, why should I be Angel?
我怎么会那么傻?
Why should I be so foolish?
我为什么会做这样的事?
Why should I do such a thing?
难道我没有一个可爱的家吗?
Don’t I have a lovely home,
一个有名望丈夫,最好的仆人,各种舒心的社会地位
a celebrated husband, the best servants, every comfort, social position?
一个女人还能要求更多吗?
Is there anything more a woman could ask?
为什么我会是天使?
Why should I be Angel?
我能有什么理由呢?
What reason could I have?
或许你可以想出一个来
Perhaps you can think of one.
弗雷德里克?
Frederick?
好了,弗雷德里克
Now, Frederick
如果你走进那个房♥间
if you go into that room,
我恐怕我们的婚姻就会结束
I’m afraid our marriage is over.
如果你发现天使在里面 你会高兴我不是天使
If you find Angel in there, you’ll be happy that I’m not Angel,
而你会想要继续我们以前的生活
and you’ll want to continue our old life.
那不会让我满意的
That would not be satisfactory to me.
而如果我没找到天使呢?
And if I don’t find Angel?
那样的话,我想你会想要尽快去见你的律师
In that case, I think you’ll want to see your lawyer as soon as possible.
另一方面,如果你根本不进去
On the other hand, if you don’t go in at all,
你会有一点没把握,你不会再对自己那么有信心
you’ll be a little uncertain, you won’t be quite so sure of yourself.
或是对我
Or of me.
那样也许会很好
And that might be wonderful.
你告诉霍尔顿先生那位女士在这里了吗?
Did you tell Mr. Halton the lady was here?
没有,殿下
No, Your Highness.
我发誓 他肯定看到她下出租车了
I swear he must have seen her come out of the taxi.
谁告诉你我来了?
Who told you I came?
我了解到弗雷德里克在这里
I understand Frederick’s here.
他在另外一个房♥间
He’s in the other room.
或许他已经走了
Or maybe he’s gone.
我不知道
I don’t know.
不管怎样,都结束了
Anyway, it’s all over.
多傻啊,一点小事就会这么烦心,比如…
Silly how upsetting a little thing like…
…跟自己的丈夫说再见
saying goodbye to one’s husband can be.
太傻了,是不是?
Silly, isn’t it?
你好 托尼
Hello, Tony.
你好 弗雷德里克
Hello, Frederick.
你看,那个…
You know the…
你告诉我的那个关于天使的故事…
that story you told me about Angel
让我深感兴趣,所以我
interested me so much, that I…
我忍♥不住来到这里
I couldn’t resist coming here.
而且
Well…
我已经见过她了
I’ve met her.
你知道吗,玛莉亚
You see, Maria
在过去的几分钟里
in the last few moments,
我思考了很多 关于我们的婚姻生活
I’ve thought more about our married life
超过我们在一起的这么多年所想的
than in all the years we’ve been together.
我只知道…
And all I know is…
去维也纳的火车十点发车
the train to Vienna leaves at ten.
我…我不知道你对维也纳…是怎么想的
I… I don’t know how you feel about… Vienna.
你有足够的时间去思考
You’ve plenty of time to think it over.
好了
Well…
我跟天使说再见
I say goodbye to Angel.
而你也必须说,玛莉亚
And so must you, Maria
如果你决定跟我在火车站见的话
if you decide to meet me at the station.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!