到你了亲爱的,嗯? 你想要勾引我吗?
Your turn, baby. Hmm? You gonna turn me on?
那很好,非常好 – 我要走了
That was nice. Very nice. – I have to go.
我们明天晚上再见好吗? – 不
I’ll see you tomorrow night, okay? – No.
怎么了? 你在生我气吗? – 不
What’s the matter? You’re mad at me? – No.
明天晚上再过来吧 – 嗯
Come back tomorrow night. – Uh-uh.
为什么不?
Why not?
我不想恋爱, 查理 我是一个单身主义者
I don’t fall in love, Charlie. I’m a – I’m a short-term guy.
我来告诉你一件事 你上一个男人是一个混♥蛋♥
I’ll tell you one thing. Your ex-old man is a fucking asshole.
晚安, 查理
Good night, Charlie.
你好
Hi.
等一下 我想跟你聊聊
Wait a minute. I want to talk to you.
致电给我 – 哎
Call me. – Hey, come on.
你想让我得心脏病还是怎么?
Hey, you wanna give me a heart attack or what?
天啊, 马丁! 你想要干什么?
God! Jesus, Martin! What do you want?
我只想告诉你我跟帕蒂进行了一次不错的谈话 – 我知道
Well, I just wanted to tell you that I had a nice talk with Patti. She’s okay.
她很好
I know.
你怎么样?
How are you?
我昨天跟人上♥床♥了
I got laid last night.
你还记得 Billy Higgins? – 嗯
Remember Billy Higgins? – Uh-uh.
你记得 他是一个又高又大的金发碧眼的男人,在Merrill Lynch工作
Yeah, you do. He’s that big, tall, blond guy, worked for merrill lynch.
打网球的 跟我差不多大年纪 – 对对
Tennis player. About my age. – Right, right. Yeah.
他上周心脏病发死掉了
He had a heart attack last week. He dropped dead.
那太糟糕了
That’s too bad.
你看起来很好
You look good.
我们能有话直说吗, 马丁?
Would you try to have a linear conversation, Martin?
等一下,我只想让我们成为好朋友
Look, wait a minute. I just want us to be friends.
我的意思是,如果不是为了我,那么算是为了 帕蒂
I mean, if not for my sake, then for Patti’s.
我不想成为你的朋友! – 你想让我做什么?
Li don’t wanna be your friend. – What the hell do you want me to do?
让我一个人静静
Just leave me alone.
Billy应该去洛杉矶 – 现在他让我接替他的工作
Well, Billy was supposed to go out to la. Now they want me to take his spot.
那就接下
Take it.
那意味着我要搬去那儿 – 很好
It means I’d have to move out there. – Good.
如果我真的走开了
If I do go out…
帕蒂可以过来我那边待上一段时间吗?
Can Patti come out and spend some time with me?
你需要问问帕蒂
You’ll have to ask Patti.
Herbert,你怎么看? 我觉得右边有点偏高
Herbert, what do you think, hmm? – Looks a little high on the right to me.
右边有点高,嗯
High on the right. Hmm.
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我觉得整个都太高了
I think the whole thing is too high.
我喜欢它的位置
I like it where it is.
如果你喜欢它的位置,那你为何还要问我?
If you liked it where it is, then why did you ask me?
为什么我们不在午饭后再聊?
Why don’t we talk about it over lunch?
你想在哪里吃午饭?
Where would you like to go for dinner? Hmm?
我不能, 索尔 我女儿要从学校回来了,我们在家里吃饭
I can’t, Saul. My daughter’s coming home from school. We’re eating at home.
我给她打个电♥话♥,让她过来跟我们一起吃 – 不!
Give her a call. Tell her to join us. – No!
她不需要知道我是你的情人
Well, she doesn’t have to know I’m your lover.
你不是我的情人
You’re not my lover.
你知道我的意思
Well, uh – you know what I mean.
我并不擅长掩饰自己的情感, 索尔
I’m not very good at hiding my feelings, Saul.
那你的情感呢?
What are your feelings?
我只是跟一个几乎毫不相识的男人睡觉而已
Well, I – I just slept with a man that I barely know.
我的意思是,我并非一个随便与人发生性关系的人 – 不
I mean, casual sex is not my – – No, no.
,不 – 我不知道
I don’t – – no, it’s not –
我并非会跟每个我认识的女人睡觉
I don’t sleep with every woman I meet.
我正在体验 我知道这听起来有点冷酷
I’m experimenting. I’m – well, I know it sounds a little cold.
不过我这些天都是这样
That’s the way it is these days. I –
我只是想知道跟自己不爱的人上♥床♥是什么感觉
I just wanna see how it feels to make love to someone that I’m not in love with.
是什么感觉?
How does it feel?
有点空虚
Sort of empty.
最少你是诚实的
Well, at least you’re honest.
跟你的体验非常好 你是一个很好的男人
The sex was very good. You’re a very nice man.
你恭维人的方式真是奇怪
You have a bizarre way of handing out a compliment.
我已经尽力了
It’s the best I can do.
为什么你 在画廊里勾引我?
Why did you flirt with me at the gallery, hmm?
我还以为这是相互的
I think it was mutual.
啊,我们玩的愚蠢游戏
Ah, silly games we play.
那些都没有必要, 你知道
There’s no need for them, you know.
你想知道我怎么想的吗? – 是的
Do you want to know how I really feel? – Yes, I do.
只要性♥爱♥过了我就离开
As soon as the sex was over, I wanted to leave.
那很骚
That’s very hostile.
我不觉得骚 我喜欢你
I don’t feel hostile. I like you.
也许你最好回家 我现在头很疼
Perhaps you’d better go home. I’m getting a very big headache.
只要我一拒绝做♥爱♥我丈夫就总是头疼
My husband used to get headaches whenever I didn’t want to have sex.
可怜的混♥蛋♥一定有偏头疼
Poor bugger must have had migraines.
你有大衣吗? – 是的
You got a coat? Yeah.
我晚些时候再见你
I’ll see you later.
表现好点,小姐 – 哦?
Behave yourselves, ladies. – Oh, yeah?
我们会尝试 – 我感觉很好
We’ll try. – I’m always good.
酒吧在哪里
Just show me the bar.
啊 – 不错
Ah. – That did it.
我要早点回家
I’ve gotta go home. I’m stoned.
– 你好, 艾丽卡 – 你好, Edward
Hello, Erica. – Hi, Edward.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
这是我的朋友们 这是 伊莲 Liebowitz
These are my friends. This is Elaine Liebowitz.
你好- 爱德华·梭罗
How do you do? – Edward Thoreau.
还有 苏 Miller – 你好?
And sue Miller. – How do you do?
还有 珍妮特 Lewin – 你好
And Jeannette lewin. – Nice to meet you.
你好, 艾丽卡 – 我能接过你的大衣吗?
Hi, Erica. – Can I take your coats?
你看起来太美了 谢谢
You look wonderful. – Thanks.
我是Jean Starret 艾丽卡 已经跟我说过你的俱乐部了
I’m Jean starret. Erica has told me about your club.
这是 珍妮特 和 伊莲 还有 苏
This is Jeannette and Elaine and sue.
什么俱乐部?
Hmm-hmm. what club?
你知道关于意识提高的事情吗?
Do you know about consciousness raising?
没听过 – 我们也没听过
Not really. – Neither do we.
我们现在在一起 一周见面一次并且抱怨很多
We just kind of get together once a week and complain a lot.
那非常美国式
That’s very American.
你不是美国人吗? 我来自Cleveland, 不过我正尝试忘记它
Aren’t you an American? – I’m from Cleveland but try to forget it.
我正想见你 – 你的头疼怎么样了?
I was hoping you’d show up. – How’s your headache?
你走了之后我就一直头疼
I had it ever since you left.
派对怎么样?
How’s the party?
一般般
Usual.
你只要把50个艺术家放在同一个房♥间里
Well, whenever you put about 50 artists together in one room,
你就会得到一个非常愉快的组合
you get a really pleasant combination
充满了八卦, 妄想, 妒忌, 恐惧, 猜疑
of gossip, paranoia, envy, fear, trembling,
憎恨, 抑郁和 虚伪
hatred, lust and pretense.
这太棒了
It’s, uh, wonderful.
告诉我一些八卦 好的八卦, 嗯? 嗯
Tell me some good gossip. – Good gossip, eh? Hmm.
你看到角落里的那个矮瘦男人了吗?
Oh. Here. You see the short, wiry fellow in the corner?
那个搂着MacBeth女士的男人吗?
The one with his arm around lady MacBeth?
他的名字是Conrad Zweiback 他是匈牙利人 非常严谨 非常有野心
Well, his name is Conrad zweiback. He’s Hungarian. Very intense, very ambitious.
什么都画不了 – 那个女人是谁?
Can’t paint for shit. ‘Who’s the woman?
她是 Henry Gebhart的老婆, 那个评论家
Oh, she’s the wife of Henry gebhart, the critic.
– 哦,我从来没见过他 – 哦,他是一个蜘蛛
Oh, I’ve never met him. – Oh, he’s a spider.
给年轻画家设套,把他老婆当成诱饵
Sets traps for young artists, using his wife as bait.
他是同性恋吗? – 哦,不 那很合理
Is he gay? – No. Not at all. That would make sense.
他好像是喜欢看他的老婆跟别的男人做♥爱♥
No, it appears he likes to watch his wife make love to other men.
如果有男人让MacBeth高兴的话
Now, if the other man is pleasing to lady MacBeth,
他就成为被挖掘的新贵
he becomes the new discovery of gebhart.
你怎么知道这些的? – Henry Gebhart发现的
How do you know all this? – I was discovered by Henry gebhart.
我开玩笑的
I’m kidding.
不,这是真的 这个故事是真的
No, but it’s true. The story’s true.
你今晚很美 – 你看起来也不错
You’re very beautiful tonight. – You look very good yourself.
我们跳舞吧?
Shall we dance?
你充满了惊喜
You’re full of surprises.
记住,我们并不了解对方
Remember, we don’t really know each other.
Tanya! – 艾丽卡!
Tanya! – Erica.
你到你真好 – 你在这儿干什么呢?
How great to see you here. – God, what are you doing here?
我是Jean Starret的老朋友 – 哦
I’m an old friend of Jean starret’s. oh
我希望你能见见我的朋友, Sophie Windham
and I’d like to have you meet my friend, Sophie windman.
你好 – 艾丽卡 本顿
Hello. – Erica Benton.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!