I thought…
我想
I thought we might practice with this.
我想我们可以用这玩意来联♥系♥下
With a banana?
香蕉?
I thought we might get the messy bit over with first.
我想我们可以先用它把开头烦人的阶段解决掉
What?
怎么?
David!
大卫!
I don’t want to lose my virginity to a piece of fruit.
我才不要用水果来破处
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Oh, I think the moment might have gone.
我觉得刚刚的气氛被毁了
I think we should wait until Paris. I’m sorry, um…
我们还是等到巴黎再说吧 我很抱歉
Minnie.
米妮
I’m an idiot. I’m sorry.
我真蠢 抱歉
David…
大卫
…if tomorrow night does happen, it’s only ever going to happen once.
如果明晚该发生的发生了 那也将会是唯一的一次
Why? Why it only ever happen once?
为什么只能发生一次?
Because the first time can only ever happen once.
因为第一次只有一次啊
So…
所以呢
No, baby talk.
不许说儿语
No Minnie.
不许叫我米妮
Just… treat me like a grown-up.
想对待成年人一样对待我就好
Okay?
好么?
I know. Let’s go and sit in our sitting room.
我知道 我们去客厅坐着吧
Alright.
好吧
I’ll order us some champagne.
我去点一瓶香槟
Room service!
客房♥服务!
Do you still feel like a schoolgirl?
你还感觉自己是个学生么?
And it wasn’t too uncomfortable?
没让你不舒服吧?
Not after the… first bit.
一开始有点 后来好了
It’s funny, though, isn’t it?
这很有趣 不是吗?
All that poetry, and all those songs…
那么多诗歌♥ 歌♥曲
…about something that lasts no time at all?
都是关于一些转眼即逝的东西?
Yeah.
是啊
All your exercise books on my desk in a pile, please.
请把你们的练习本都理成一叠放在我的办公桌上
I bought this for you.
这是我给你买♥♥的
That’s very kind of you.
你真客气
But I can’t accept it.
但我不能收下
Why not?
为什么?
It’s because of people like you…
因为像你这样的人
…that I plough through illiterate essays
是我从众多只会抄袭 不知上进的学生中
by Sandra Lovell about her pony.
所发掘出的难得的好学生
But I know where this came from, Jenny.
但我知道这香水的来历 珍妮
And if I took it…
如果我收下
…I’ll feel I would be betraying both of us.
我觉得那是对我们两人的背叛
Jenny.
珍妮
You can do anything you want. You know that.
你可以想干什么就干什么 你知道的
You’re clever and you’re pretty…
你很聪明 很漂亮
Is your boyfriend interested in clever, Jenny?
你的男友在意你的聪明吗 珍妮
I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to tell me.
我不知道你想说什么
I’m telling you to go to Oxford, no matter what.
我希望你无论如何都要上牛津大学
Because if you don’t, you’ll break my heart.
因为如果你不去的话 我会很伤心的
Where did you go? Cambridge.
你是在哪里读的大学? 剑桥
Well, you’re clever and you’re pretty.
你也很聪明很漂亮啊
So presumably, Clever Miss Stubbs won.
想必聪明的斯塔布斯小姐胜利了吧
And here you are with your pony essays.
所以你现在只能在这读那些空洞的作文
I don’t know. These last few months…
我不知道 最近的几个月里
I’ve eaten in wonderful restaurants, and went to jazz clubs,
我在高级餐厅用餐 去了爵士俱乐部
…and watched wonderful films,
看了好些精彩的电影
…heard beautiful music.
听了美妙的音乐
Jenny, are you taking precautions?
珍妮 你有做好安全预防措施吗
It’s nothing to do with that. Isn’t it?
这和我们谈论的事无关 无关吗?
Maybe all our lives are going to end up with pony essays.
可能我们的生活最终都会是批阅空洞的作文
Or housework.
或者做家务
And yes, maybe we’ll go up to Oxford.
或许我们最后都会去牛津大学
But if we’re all going to die the moment we graduate,
但如果我们在毕业的那一刻死去
…isn’t it what we do before that counts?
难道不是在毕业前经历的一切最重要吗?
I’m sorry, you think I’m dead.
很抱歉你觉得我已经死了
I don’t think you’re dead. I just, uh…
我没觉得你死了 我只是
I think, you’d better get to your next class.
我觉得你应该赶紧去上你的下一堂课
Well done, Jenny.
干得好 珍妮
I’ve never won anything before. Not even at the raffle.
我以前从没赢过什么 买♥♥奖券都没有赢过
…the sweetest looking one of yours always comes last.
最甜的果子最后才有嘛
Let’s go. Can we do it again?
我们走 我们能再赌一次吗
I’m feeling lucky!
我觉得我现在好运在身呢
Come on, let’s go. I don’t want to miss him.
来吧 走 我不想错过他
Pick up your 10 bob on your way out.
出去的时候去拿你赢的10先令
I won 10 shillings!
我赢了10先令!
Who is this man, anyway?
话说 那人是谁?
Peter Rachman. A complete bastard.
皮特·芮其曼 一个十足的混♥蛋♥
Why do we’ve to see him here?
我们为什么得在这儿跟他碰面?
Because he’s not a sort of chap with an office.
因为他这种人才不会有办公室
Alright.
好吧
Ladies…
女士们
A bottle of your finest champagne, please.
来一瓶你们最好的香槟
There he is.
他就在那儿了
Come on, Jenny.
来吧 珍妮
Tell them your good news. Don’t be bashful.
告诉他们你的好消息 别害羞
No. Be sneezy.
要张扬一点
Jenny got two A’s and a B in her mock-A levels.
珍妮在模拟高级考试里拿了两个A一个B
Like everyone else in this sophisticated establishment.
就像在这复杂的环境中长大的人一样
The B was in Latin. Well, seriously, congratulations.
那个B是拉丁文 真的 恭喜了
Excuse us.
失陪一下
Don’t worry too much.
别太担心
About what?
担心什么
Someone told me that in about 50 years no one will speak Latin, probably.
有人说也许50年后就不会再有人说拉丁语了
Not even Latin people.
连拉丁人自己都不说
So don’t worry about your B.
所以别担心你的B
He’s even more of a bastard, than I thought.
他比我想的还混♥蛋♥
You don’t want him to marry your sister.
你可不会把妹妹嫁给他
Or want to talk to him in a club, come to that.
更不想在夜♥总♥会♥上跟他说话
You do know what you’re doing, old chap?
你知道你在干嘛吗 老伙计?
With Jenny?
你是指珍妮?
This is the one, Danny. Right.
她就是我在找的另一半了 丹尼 好吧
You can see, she’s different.
你能看出她的与众不同吧
I just don’t want to see her hurt.
我只是不想看到她受伤的样子
Have you bought any more paintings recently?
你最近又买♥♥新画了吗?
Have I?
我有吗?
Yes. Picked up a little Piper.
有呢 才找到一幅派柏的
A good one, I think.
是幅好画
I’m still trying to work out what makes good things good.
我一直想搞明白究竟是什么让杰出的画作杰出
It’s hard, isn’t it? Well, the thing is, Jenny…
这不容易 对吗? 关键是 珍妮
…you know,
你心里知道
…without necessarily being able to explain why.
虽然你无法解释原因
See, you’ve taste.
你有你的品味
That’s not half the battle.
那不仅是一场战斗
That’s the whole war.
那成就了整场战争
Jenny, we should go. It’s late.
珍妮我们该走了 很晚了
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Alas. One day, school will be over forever,
哎 有一天你会永远摆脱学校
…and we can talk about art all night.
我们就可以整晚畅聊艺术
You’re alright in a taxi, aren’t you?
你们能叫出租车回去 没问题吧?
Yeah. I’m fine. Yeah?
当然 没事 好的
Let’s go. Come on.
我们走吧 来
Good night.
晚安
Wait here.
在这等着
David, what are you looking for?
大卫你在找什么?
It’s just…
只是…
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
What were you looking for?
你到底在找什么?
I… I thought I had a ring.
我…我以为我有个戒指

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!