No, we…
不 我们…
Never mind.
别管了
“To dear Jenny. ”
“致亲爱的珍妮”
“With the pleasure of meeting you. ”
“能见到你非常开心”
“Come and see me again soon. Clive. ”
“期待能够再见 克莱夫”
Dirty old man.
活脱脱一个老色鬼
Bad girl.
你真坏
We’ve got these exact same curtains at home.
这里的帘子和我家的一模一样
Let’s not talk about curtains.
别聊帘子换点话题吧
You look beautiful.
你看上去很美
David… Hm?
大卫… 嗯?
There’s something you should know.
有件事我得告诉你
I’m a virgin.
我还是个处♥女♥
And I want to stay that way until I’m seventeen.
我想在17岁前守住童贞
I think that’s good.
我觉得这样最好
I think that’s right.
应该这样
We can still be romantic, can’t we?
我们还是可以很亲密的 不是吗?
Yes, of course.
是的 当然
As long as it’s not actually… Minnie.
只要别发展到真的… 米妮
Is that me?
是叫我吗?
Yes.
是的
You’re my Minnie Mouse…
你就是我的小米妮…
…and I’m your bubbalub.
…而我呢就是你的小米奇
Okay… if that’s what you want to do.
那好吧…如果你愿意这么叫的话
Minnie. Yes, David?
米妮 嗯 大卫?
Bubbalub.
叫小米奇
Bubbalub.
小米奇
May I have a look?
那我能看吗?
Just a peek.
只看一眼
You just want to see them?
你只看是吧?
Thank you.
谢谢你
I think there’s a house for sale around here.
我记得这附近有房♥子要转手出♥售♥
Really?
真的吗?
Might be worth a look. Hm-hmm.
咱们去看一看 好的
Jenny?
珍妮?
Aren’t you coming? We don’t go in.
你不一起吗? 我们不进去的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
Why don’t you go and get a nice cup of tea somewhere?
你还是找个地方喝杯茶等着吧
Helen will look after you.
海伦会照看好你的
I don’t need looking after, thank you very much.
谢谢你关心 我不需要谁照看
David? I’m not gonna tell you a second time.
大卫? 别让我再说一次
Run along.
去吧
Oh, they won’t be long. Either way.
不管怎样他们都不会耽搁很久的
Either way?
什么叫不管怎样?
Well, sometimes they find something, sometimes they don’t.
有时候他们能找到想要的 有时候找不到
And when they do find something,
而如果他们能找到的话
…we often have to leave quite quickly.
我们通常都得很快离开
They can be quite naughty, sometimes.
他们有时候挺调皮
Thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
See you around. Catch!
再见 接好了!
Careful! Careful! Careful!
小心小心小心
Come on.
来吧
Helen. Pass the ball.
海伦 把球扔过来
Good.
漂亮
Jenny!
珍妮
What? You can stand there if you like,
怎么? 你可以继续站在哪里
…but I won’t recommend it.
但我可不建议你那么做
Cooee!

Jenny?
珍妮
Sorry about being a little brisk back there, Jenny.
珍妮 抱歉我刚刚显得有点刻薄
It’s just the way we do things.
只是我们就是这样干活的
Silly, really.
有点傻
Hey, don’t forget your case.
别忘了你的手提箱
Who’s coming up for a drink?
你们谁想上来喝一杯吗?
Jenny? No.
珍妮? 不用了
You go. I’ll make my own way home.
你去吧 我自己回家
Jenny?
珍妮?
Jenny!
珍妮!
It’s an old map. A speed.
只不过是一张老地图 一个罗盘
Poor dear didn’t even know what it was.
那老家伙都不知道那是什么
It’s a waste. It shouldn’t spend its life…
太浪费了 它不应该在那个不长草的地方
…on a wall in wherever the hell we were.
度过它的一生
It should be with us. We have to to look after it properly.
它应该属于我们 我们可以打理好它
We liberated it. Liberated!
我们解放了它 解放?!
That’s one word for it.
这个词太传神了
Don’t be bourgeois, Jenny. You’re better than that.
别这么小资 珍妮 你很聪明的
You drink everything I put in front of you down in one…
不管我给你倒了什么 你都能一口干杯
…and you slam your glass down on the bar and ask for more.
然后把杯子砸在吧台上 要求再来一杯
It’s wonderful.
真很棒
We’re not clever like you,
我们不像你那么聪明
so we’ve to be clever in other ways,
所以我们就得在别的方面精明些
…because if we weren’t, there would be no fun.
因为 否则 生活就没有这么多乐子了
We have to be clever with maps, and… and…
我们必须熟知地图 和别的一些东西
You want to know what stats are?
你想知道”stats”是什么吗
Stats are old ladies who are scared of coloured people.
那是指对有色人种有恐惧症的老太太
So we move the coloureds in
我们让外族裔的人搬进去
and the old ladies move out…
那些老太太就不得不搬出来
…and I buy their flats cheap. That’s what I do.
这样我就能低价买♥♥到她们的公♥寓♥ 我就以此谋生
So now you know.
现在你知道了
And…
还有
…if you don’t like it,
如果你不喜欢这些
I will understand,
我完全理解
…and you can go back to Twickenham…
你可以回维克汉姆
…and listen to the Home Service…
听你♥爸♥妈的唠叨
…and do your Latin homework.
做你的拉丁文作业
But these weekends, and the restaurants and the concerts…
这些周末 那些高级餐厅和音乐会
They don’t grow on trees.
都不是白白从树上长出来的
This is who we are, Jenny.
我们就是这样的人 珍妮
That’s nice.
太好了
Come on, you two. Come on, up!
来吧 你们俩 上来吧
You can have my olive.
我把我的橄榄给你
Come on.
来吧
I suppose you have homework to do.
我猜你有作业要做吧
You’ve no idea how boring everything was before I met you.
你不知道在我遇见你之前生活有多无聊
Action is character, our English teacher says.
我们英语老师说 行动成就一切
I think it means that if we never did anything,
我想 这就是说如果我们什么都没做过
…we wouldn’t be anybody.
那我们谈什么成就呢
And I never did anything before I met you.
我在遇到你之前什么都没做过
And sometimes I think no one’s ever done anything
有时候我甚至觉得在这个愚蠢的国家
in this whole stupid country,
所有人都无所事事
…apart from you.
除了你
Okay. Alright.
好吧 好吧
There you go.
给你
Good night.
晚安
Marjorie, look at this.
玛乔丽 来看呀
“Clive”… lucky girl.
“克莱夫” 你真幸运
Never a dull moment with David, eh?
跟大卫在一起从不无聊 不是吗
Better than that young man you brought home for tea.
他比你带回家来喝午茶的年轻人好多了
David’s a lot older than Graham.
大卫比格兰汉年长
Graham could live to be two hundred years old,
就算格兰汉活到两百岁
…you’ll never see him swanning around with famous authors.
你也不会看到他和著名作家来往
Hasn’t got it in him.
他没这个潜质
Graham might become a famous author, for all you know.
没准格兰汉自己能成为一个著名作家呢
Becoming one isn’t the same as knowing one.
成为著名作家和认识著名作家可不一样
That shows you’re well connected.
后者显示你有很好的人际关系网
Very impressive young man, your David.
你的大卫是个很抢眼的年轻人
I must admit, life’s a little brighter with him around.
我得承认 有他在 生活要多彩些
What the hell are those?
这些是什么
Russian Sobranies.
俄♥罗♥斯♥寿百年
Where did they come from?
你从哪里弄到的?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!