l’m in love with her.
我想我现在最好去喝点酒
l think l need some champagne.
我没想到你会这么快就要结婚了
l didn’t know you were getting married so quiokly.
来不及告诉你
l couldn’t tell you.
明天?
Tomorrow?
我回想起刚才那样站在你的对面…
lt’s so dreadful standing next to you like this…
…实在是太可怕了
…and not having your arms around me.
你的声音会永远萦绕在我的心头, 莉莎
You’ll always be standing next to me, Lise.
也许并不会永远
Maybe not always.
巴黎总有很多方法让人忘记往事
Paris has ways of making people forget.
巴黎,不会的
Not this city.
对我来说太完美了
lt’s too real and too beautiful.
它美得让人无法忘记
Never lets you forget anything.
它对每个人都敞开着大门…
Reaches in and opens you wide…
…让人得以追求幸福
…and you stay that way.
我知道
l know.
我来巴黎学画画 并想将它的每个细节都画下来…
l came to Paris to study and to paint it…
…正因为有许多艺术大♥师♥都来过这里
…because Utrillo did and Lautreo did and Rouault did.
我喜欢他们创作的作品…
l loved what they oreated…
…并希望我也能和他们一样出名
…and l thought something would happen to me too.
我就要出名了
lt happened, all right.
但我还剩下什么呢?
Now what have l got left?
巴黎
Paris.
也许这一切已经足够了, 但我却不需要
Maybe that’s enough for some, but it isn’t for me anymore.
因为人世间的一切越美好, 那么在它消逝时对你的伤害就越大
Because the more beautiful everything is, the more it’ll hurt without you.
我会永远爱你的,永远
Don’t let me leave you this way.