好的 艾力克 我们走吧
All right, Erik. We got this. Let’s go.
我们死定了
We’re fucked.
加油 艾力克! 加油 加油 加油!
Come on, Erik! Go, go, go!
我们能赢贝塔
We can beat those Betas.
动作快点 快 快!
Pick up the pace. Faster, faster!
你觉得…
How’d you feel about that…
加油! 加油!
Come on! Come on!
或许应该是我抱你
Maybe I should have carried you.
天啊 这女的真恐怖
Man, that is one scary chick.
那是女的?
That’s a chick?

Okay.
接下来是伯罗奔尼撒战争
And now, the Peloponnesian War.
第一队将整桶喝完的就算获胜
The first team to consume an entire keg wins.
呕吐不取消资格
Throwing up does not disqualify.
先生们 这铝制原桶内
Gentlemen, inside this cylindrical casing of aluminum,
装了55公升麦芽酿制的酒精
lies 55 metric liters of malted alcohol.
记住 大家 别小看这些书呆子
Remember, fellas, don’t underestimate these Geeks.
他们大多都私下借酒浇愁 懂吗?
Most of them are lonely problem drinkers, all right?
小心 先生们 这些人很会喝酒
Beware, gentlemen, these men know how to drink,
但我们比他们厉害
but we are more than they are.
我们超越凡夫俗子!
We are more than men!
我们 先生们 是书呆子!
We, sirs, are Geeks!
-赞! -好的 兄弟们 开战!
-Yes! -All right, boys. Battle!
先生们 大口喝!
Gentlemen, chug-a-lug!
我绝对喝得过你们这些王八蛋!
I can out-drink you fucks!
喝!
Drink!
我们是书呆子 这难不倒我们
We are geeks, we can do this.
艾格!
Edgar!
我只想告诉你一件事
I only have one thing to say to you.
怎样 你这俗客?
What’s that, you philistine?
呕吐不算丧失资格!
Puking doesn’t disqualify!
-书呆子们 上! -加油 兄弟们!
-Geeks, attack! -Boot and rally, boys!
来吧 艾格 我看你有多厉害 婊♥子♥
Come on, Edgar. Let’s see what you got, bitch.
就这么点工夫吗? 就这么点工夫吗?
That’s all you got, huh? That’s all you got?
回酒桶去!
Go back to the keg!
我们挂一个了!
We got a man down!
先生们 我们需要达成最高效率
Gentlemen, we need to attain maximum efficiency.
连接装置!
Irene, attach the device!
-这他妈的是什么? -那是什么东西?
-What the hell is that? -What is that thing?
开阀门
Open valves.
书呆子们目前领先
That’s the Geeks taking the lead.
我们的秘密武器该出场了 卫希理!
It’s time for our secret weapon. Wesley!
-加油! -卫希理 倒立灌酒!
-Let’s go! -Keg stand! Now!
将阀门全开 我们要全力冲刺 操!
Open the valves all the way. We need warp speed on this, motherfucker!
-赞! -赞! 赞!
-Yeah! -Yeah! Yeah!
贝塔获胜!
Betas win!
古希腊奥♥运♥会目前平手 我们现在进入淘汰赛
With the Greek Olympiad tied, we now go into sudden death.
最后一项名为爱神上升
The final event is called The Rise of Aphrodite.
简单来说就是
Quite simply, the first man
谁先释放男性液体
who excretes his manly juices,
就是射出
in the ejaculatory sense,
就输了
loses.
我迫不及待想看你射在裤子里
I cannot wait to see you come in your pants.
来吧
Let’s do this.
圆周率等于3.1415…
π is equal to 3.1 415…
5978… -没什么大不了 -5978…
-5978… -No big deal at all. -5978…
我好像是百货公♥司♥里的圣诞老人
I feel like Santa Claus at the local shopping mall.
-那不算什么 我没事 -对我也不算什么
-That was nothing. I’m okay. -That was nothing for me, either.
没问题
No big deal.
甩吧
Shake that thing.
-我喜欢你的胸部 -看这个
-I like your boobs. -Look at this.
假装你在吸我的乳♥房♥♥!
Pretend you’re sucking my man breast!
算了吧 史提夫 这场游戏是靠意志力的
Give it up, Stifler. This is a game of mind over matter.
况且我的脑比你大多了
And my brain is way bigger than yours.
我可是有实战经验
I’ve got experience on my side.
要比你那些小把戏有用多了
I’ll take that over your Vulcan mind tricks any day.
我们看看 带她进来!
We shall see. Bring her in!
我们将这位小姐从赌城请来
We flew this young lady in from Las Vegas.
她可是翡翠市首席脱衣舞娘
She’s the number one stripper in the Emerald City.
享受吧 德怀
Enjoy, Dwight.
喔 不!
Oh, no!
祝你好运
Good luck.
我有麻烦了 兄弟们
I’m in trouble here, boys.
这女孩太夸张了 带她进来!
This chick is ridiculous. Bring her in!
紧急! 紧急!
Code Red! Code Red!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
看我的尾巴 艾格
Look at my tail, Edgar.
看它有多膨
Look how fluffy it is.
谁去阻止她
Somebody make her stop.
艾格 你对羊毛有癖好吗 老兄?
Edgar, you got a little wool fetish, buddy?
不! 去阻止她!
No! Make her stop!
他不行了
He’s done.
贝塔获胜
Betas win.
贝塔! 贝塔! 贝塔!
Beta! Beta! Beta!
贝塔! 贝塔! 贝塔!
Beta! Beta! Beta!
我将黄金锤颁给胜者!
To the winners, I now present the Golden Hammer!
敬贝塔屋!
To Beta House!
贝塔 宝贝!
Beta, baby!
恭喜你 史提夫 你延续了贝塔的传统
Congratulations, Stifler. You’ve kept the Beta traditions alive.
-谢了 诺亚 终生为贝塔 -终生为贝塔
-Thanks, Noah. Betas for life. -Betas for life.
这才是兄弟会派对
Now this is a frat party.
不 这是贝塔的派对
No. This is a Beta party.
-嘿 有个惊喜给你 -是吗?
-Hey, I got a little surprise for you. -Yeah?
为了你如此的体帖并有耐心 我有个小礼物要给你
A little present for you being so patient and understanding.

Okay.
-你准备好收你的礼物了吗? -我不确定
-Are you ready for your present? -I’m not sure.
我好迷惑 我试着放开胸怀 但…
I’m really confused right now, and I’m trying to keep an open mind but…
天啊 这对我来说都够扯的了
Oh, man this is fucked up even for me.
来了
Here it comes.
天啊 要是比我大 我一定昏倒
Oh, my God. if it’s bigger than mine, I swear, I’m gonna pass out.
我没穿内♥裤♥
I’m not wearing any panties.
冷静点 古斯 大家都看得到
Easy, Cooze. Everybody can see you.
我相信我们可以找到隐密点的地方
Well, I’m sure we can find some place around here with a little privacy.
-好 -走吧
-Okay. -Let’s go.
来吧
Come on.
-你带我去哪里? -是惊喜 你会喜欢的
-Where are you taking me? -It’s a surprise. You’re gonna like it.
我很紧张
I’m nervous.
你在说什么? 没事的
What are you talking about? Everything’s gonna be fine.
-你确定? -嗯
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
让我来吧
Why don’t I take care of you.

Okay.

Okay.

Oh, my.
我不行! 我不行!
I can’t! I can’t!
听着 放轻松 宝贝
Look, just let yourself go, baby.
没什么事会令我感到惊讶的 好吗?
There’s nothing you can do that’s gonna surprise me. Okay?
-你确定? -嗯
-Are you sure? -Yeah.
好!
Okay!
你为什么带我来这里?
Why are you bringing me in here?
嗯 这是我们的新屋子
Well, this being our new house,
我想要在布告板上加入自己的任务
I thought I’d come up with my own task for the pledge board.
是什么呢?
Okay. What’s that gonna be?
我想若我秀给你看…
Well, I think it’s kind of better if I…
会比较好
If I show you.
在电影院里做
Sex in a movie theater.
我喜欢你的思考模式 艾力克史提夫
I like the way you think, Erik Stifler.
我要来了! 我要来了!
I’m coming! I’m coming!
我要来了!
I’m coming!
喔 我的…
Oh, my…
嗯 刚刚有点令人吃惊
Okay. I was a little surprised by that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!