好的 有活的了
All right, boys. We got a live one here.
北二 东三
Two clicks north, three clicks east.
好 东三
All right, three clicks east.
发射个大的
Let’s blast our big giant ones.
发射!
Fire in the hole!
正中!
Direct hit!
-赞! -我的天
-Yes! -Oh, my God.
我最爱一早就闻到奶香
I love the smell of boobies in the morning.
嘿 跟黛妮丝怎么样?
Hey, so how’s it going with Denise?
还不错 我们在一起了 她用手帮了我几次
Well, okay, so we hooked up and she gave me a couple of hand jobs.
手交?
Hand jobs?
可是我一生中最舒服的手交
They’re actually the best hand jobs I’ve ever had in my life.
-真的? -闭嘴啦!
-Oh, really? -Shut up!
问题是我手只要一伸到她裤子里
The only problem is I try to stick my hand down her pants,
她就…把我的手拉开
she keeps… Pulls my hands away.
她说她很难为情
She says she’s embarrassed.
或着她下面很多毛
Maybe she has an abnormally large bush.
嗯 或着她宫颈感染
Yeah, or maybe she’s got a yeast infection.
-拜托 -也许她有老二
-Come on. -Maybe she’s got a dick.
什么? 像《哭泣游戏 》?《男孩别哭》?
Boys Don’t Cry? What? Crying Game? Boys Don’t Cry?
-小子们 那些都是基于真实故事 -不
-That’s based on true stories, boys. -No.
-是 -不 不可能
-Yeah. -No, there’s no way.
老兄 或许她是双性人
Hey, man, maybe she’s a hermaphrodite.
人妖? 像《上海惊奇 》!
Transvestite? A little Shanghai Surprise!
嗯 你自己也说了
Well, come on. You said yourself,
她的手功是你这辈子
she gives you the best hand jobs
碰过最厉害的 不是吗?
you’ve ever had in your whole life. Right?
嗯 那又怎样?
Yeah, so?
所以 你想她为什么会这么厉害?
So, how do you think she got so good at it?
应该是自己有练习吧
Probably from working her own gear.
所以你们认为我一直都是
So you guys think that
跟一个男的在一起?
I might have been hooking up with a dude this whole time?
可能吧 只有一个方法能确认
Maybe. There’s only one way to find out.
你一定要探探底
You gotta get into those pants.
等等 这个很棒 快上膛 现在上膛
Oh, wait. This is too perfect. Load it up. Load it up, right now.
-什么… -抱歉!
-What the… -Sorry!
-赞! -赞!
-Yeah! -Yeah!
我要你用嘴帮我 古斯
I want you to go down on me, Cooze.
你确定? 我可以等
Are you sure? Because I can wait.
不 我要你现在就下去
No, I want you down there now.
就是这样 古斯
That’s it, Cooze.
就是这样 古斯
That’s it, Cooze.
帮我吹♥萧♥!
Suck my cock!
她有老二!
She’s got a dick!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
天啊 我作了个好恐怖的恶梦
Oh, my God. I just had the worst nightmare.
关于什么? 谁有老二?
What was it about? Who’s got a dick?
我啊
I do.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我受不了了
I can’t take this anymore.
喂?
Hello?
你不是要打给我?
I thought you were gonna call me.
喔 嘿
Oh, hey.
嗯 我睡着了
Yeah. I fell asleep.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你有梦到我吗?
Were you dreaming about me?
可能吧
Maybe.
嘿 你可以等一下吗?
Hey, can you hold on for one sec?
因为
Because this
这不是梦
isn’t a dream.
天啊 那不是我的 是巴比的
Oh, God. That’s not mine. That’s Bobby’s.
那不是我的
That’s not mine.
你们他妈的在干嘛?
Guys. What the hell are you doing?
任务33 宝贝
Number 33, baby.
我们有机会完成33了 但现在就要去
We got a chance to do number 33, but we gotta go now.
-这有个半裸女孩 -抱歉 艾希莉
-Half-naked girl here. -Sorry, Ashley.
老兄 经理刚打来 现在有空档
Dude, the manager just called. He’s got an opening.
-我们还没排练过 -只有这次机会 老兄
-We haven’t even rehearsed for that bit yet. -It’s our only chance, man.
是吗?
Really?
艾希莉 是第33项任务
Ashley, it is Number 33.
我们可以待会再继续吗?
Maybe, we could just finish later or something?
没关系
It’s cool.
我陪你一起去
I’m coming with you.
-我们酷毙了 -赞!
-We rocked that place. -Yeah!
帅!
Awesome!
46号♥ 在书堆中做 快点!
Number 46, sex in the stacks. Chalk it up.
26项 体验黄金雨
Number 26, receive a golden shower.
27项 在别人胸前拉屎
Number 27, perform a Cleveland steamer.
-搞定 -老天
-Check. -Oh, man.
边打手♥枪♥边拉屎
Get a panda in the grotto.
-第30项 边拉屎边接受口♥交♥ -不会吧
-Thirty, get a blumpkin. -Oh, you didn’t.
还是在吃完腌牛肉后 恶心死了
After corned beef. It was disgusting.
-好的 真不错 -赞!
-All right. Yeah. That was pretty good. -Yeah!
以加拿大赐予我的权力
By the power granted to me by the great country of Canada,
我宣布你俩为终生伴侣
I now pronounce you life partners.
你们想以一吻定情吗?
Would you like to seal it with a kiss?
-不 -好
-No. -Yes.
第41项 让它成为法定
Number 41 . Make it official.
因为我是绅士
Because I’m a gentleman.
哗 你们两位真是鼓舞人心啊
Wow. You boys are such an inspiration.
该是时候来点期中庆祝了
I think it’s time we do a little mid-semester celebrating.
-你觉得呢? -当然好
-What do you think? -Yes. Definitely.
史提夫 我要查大家的证件
Stifler, I’m afraid I gotta see everyone’s lDs.
不是吧 曼妮 你在开玩笑吗?
-What? -Come on, Manny. You’re joking, right?
抱歉 不是
I’m afraid not.
这地方新的老板
You see, the new ownership of this establishment
不容许未成年饮酒
doesn’t condone underage drinking.
警官 麻烦你护送这些孩子离开
Officers, please escort these minors from the premises.
-可以摸摸你的枪吗? -好啦 我们走
-Can I touch your gun? -All right, okay. We’re going.
-拜拜 -你在破坏传统 艾格
-Bye-bye. -You’re fucking with traditions, Edgar.
我不只是要破坏你的传统 我还要将其瓦解
I’m not just fucking with your traditions, I’m tearing them down.
带他走
Take him away.
你知道吗? 你太高尚了
You know, you are way too classy,
身材也太好了
and have way too nice of a body
真不该跟这种杂碎混在一起
to be hanging out with a douche bag like that.
别听他的 蜜糖 你的身材还没好到那地步
Don’t listen to him, honey. Your body isn’t that great.
麻烦来杯杜松子酒配莱母 谢谢
I’ll have a gimlet, please. Thank you.
史提夫
Stifler.
-怎样? -你的律师来了
-What? -Your lawyer’s here.
很好 谢谢 玛帝 请他进来
Excellent. Thanks, Marty. Send him in.
你有律师?
You have a lawyer?
多谢你来 很高兴你能到
Thanks for coming. I’m glad you got here.
你知道我的 总是为理想卖♥♥命
Well, you know me. I’m always down for the cause.
-终生贝塔 宝贝 -终生贝塔
-Betas for life, baby. -Betas for life.
李文斯坦先生?
Mr. Levenstein?
嘿 艾力克 你父母好吗?
Hey, Erik. How’s your mom and dad?
他们很好 真的很好
They’re good. They’re really good, actually.
-那很好 -嘿 大家 这是诺亚
-Well, that’s good. -Hey, guys, this is Noah.
他是贝塔校友 也是我们兄弟会的顾问
He’s a Beta alum. He’s our House-counseling consigliere.
这家伙帮我们擦了无数次的屁♥股♥
This guy has gotten us out of more shit than you can even imagine.
你们贝塔这群小子的确让我忙不完
Well you Beta boys do keep me busy, that’s for sure.
我刚刚跟地区检察官谈过了
Now, I’ve just talked to the district attorney.
他是我以前的同学 他愿意不起诉
He’s an old school chum of mine. He’s willing to drop all the charges
但你们要答应 从此再也不涉足银大洋那里
if you promise never to set foot in the Silver Dollar again.
太扯了吧
This is ridiculous.
那我周日早午餐要去哪里?
Where am I gonna have Sunday brunch?
我知道你很不爽
Oh, look, I know you’re upset.
他们的蛋饼吧确实不错
They do have a great omelet bar, that’s for sure.
-但是你们得戒了它 -不可能
-But you’re just gonna have to give it up. -No, we can’t.
那些书呆子…那些书呆子 想打乱贝塔的生活方式
These geeks… These geeks are messing with the Beta way of life.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!