对 成熟精明
Right, older and wiser.
那你现在还跟一个 想入选兄弟会的人约会
And you’re on a date with a guy who’s pledging a frat.
我知道 我在观察你
I know, and I’m watching you.
-吃完就跑 -嗯
-Dine and ditch. -Yeah.
那是我最爱的舞台剧…
That’s, like, one of my favorite plays of…
-我的天! -我的天啊! 你还好吗?
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Are you okay?
帮帮忙!
Little help here!
你真好
You are just the sweetest.
是你让我想这样 宝贝
You just bring it out in me, babe.
-太好了 -真的?
-Perfect. -Yeah?
-小心 我的脚很敏感 -真的?
-Careful, my feet are real sensitive. -Really?
天啊
Oh, my.
我最喜欢脚底按♥摩♥了
I love foot massages.
天啊!
Oh, my!
我不行!
I can’t!
-抱歉 -不 没关系
-I’m sorry. -No, that’s cool.
真的不要紧
It’s totally fine, really.
让我来帮你吧
Here, let me just take care of you.

Okay.
-喜欢吗? -天啊 嗯
-You like that? -God, yeah.
你跟我不相上下
You do that almost as good as I do.
感觉如何?
How’re you feeling?
嘿 很好 谢谢…
Hey. Good, thanks.
-我看看 -喔 不
-Here, let me see. -Oh, no.
不 不 艾希莉… 你什么都不用做
No, no. Ashley, it’s… You really don’t need to do anything.
天啊 艾力克 你得擦点药
Oh, my God, Erik. You have to put something on that.
不 只是有点红
No, it’s just a little red.
让我来
Here, let me.
真的不需要…
It’s really not necessary…
-痛不痛? -不 只是很冰
-Does it hurt? -No, it’s just really cold.
-这样好些吗? -嗯
-Does that feel better? -Yeah.
哗!
Wow!
-喔 天啊 -我连碰都没碰
-Oh, man! -I didn’t even touch it.
不 没关系
No, it’s no big deal.
我想我该当是种赞美 是吗?
I guess I should just take it as a compliment, right?
-抱歉 嗯 对不起 -没关系
-I’m sorry. Yeah. I’m sorry. -It’s cool.
那软膏感觉很舒服
Wow, that cream feels good.
艾希莉 你要不要…
Ash, you might wanna…
放轻松
Just relax.
还是热的
It’s still hot.
天啊! 比葛先生!
Oh, my God! Mr. Biggles!
-这真的真的很丢脸 -不 不要紧 不要紧
-This is really, really embarrassing. -No, it’s okay. It’s okay.
我只是没看过这样的而已
I just haven’t seen anything like that.
嗯 我到去年都还是处♥男♥
Well, I was a virgin until last year,
然后我女友在四个月前把我甩了
and then my girlfriend dumped me about four months ago.
等等 等等 等等
Okay. Wait, wait, wait.
你该不会是告诉我你都没…
Are you telling me that you haven’t…
已经四个月了?
In four months?
有件事让自♥慰♥
Well, you see, there was this incident that made masturbation
在我家被禁止
very taboo in my household.
你比常人要有自♥制♥力
Well, you have more self-control than most people.
比葛先生的事 我很抱歉
I’m really sorry about Mr. Biggles.

Yeah.
-只是一点…对 -不 这…
-Just a little… Right. -No, it’s…
-喔 宝贝 我爱你 -哇
-Oh, baby, I love you. -Whoa.
宝贝 为什么不说你也爱我?
Baby, why won’t you tell me you love me, too?
-嘿 布尔 有见到史提夫吗? -他在开会
-Hey, Bull. Have you seen Stifler? -He’s in a meeting.
-开什么会? -不知道 很重要吧
-What meeting would he be at? -I don’t know. Something important.
在我父母…
And it was after my parents…
他们解雇了第四组园丁
Well, they had to fire the fourth landscaping crew
因为又抓到我跟他们一起
because they caught me with them.
那时我才明白我有问题
And that’s when I knew that I had a problem.
但我已经戒了性♥爱♥两年了
But I have been sex-free for two years now
现在感觉很好
and, you know, never felt better.
你好勇敢
You are so brave.
进去! 对! 快点! 快点!
Get it in there! Yeah! Faster! Faster!
-我尽量在快了 -快点! 坏孩子!
-I’m going as fast as I can. -Faster, bad boy!
-我想我要… -要断了!
-I think I’m gonna… -It’s gonna break!
好! 好!
Yes! Yes!
天啊 好
God, yes.
天啊
Oh, boy.
你还敢自称是男人?
You call yourself a man?
快回来干我!
Get back here and fuck me!
好 好 听着 我刚刚做了三次 好吗?
Okay, okay. All right, listen. I just did three times, okay?
我要去拿冰袋 然后马上回来
I’m gonna go get an icepack and then I’ll be right back.
告诉你个秘密 冰袋是给孬种用的!
You know the secret, icepacks are for pussies!
喔 你的朋友想要抱怨!
Oh, your friend. He wants to come play!
我等会就会见到你!
I’m going to see you again!
-我是大熊! -你好坏
-I’m a grizzly bear! -You’re bad.
我要偷那满载高♥潮♥的野餐篮
I’m gonna steal a picnic basket full of orgasms.
好的 头往后仰 头往后仰
Okay, lay your head back. Lay your head back.
准备好了吗? 你准备好了没? 开始罗?
Ready? Are you ready for it? Let’s go, all right?
嘿 回来!
Hey, get back here!
史提夫 我忘了告诉你…
Stifler, I forgot to tell you…
-小子 你给我过来 -是
-Get your ass over here, punk. -Okay.
老兄 在她的玩偶熊上? 真的?
Oh, dude. On her teddy bear? Really?
老兄 他四个月没解放过了
Dude, he hasn’t busted a nut in, like, four months.
你觉得我该怎么办?
What do you think I should do?
-你要手♥淫♥啊 -嗯
-Man, you gotta beat the bishop. -Yeah.
-你要常常自渎 -你在说什么啊?
-You need to punch that clown. A lot. -What are you talking about?
-你要打手♥枪♥啊 老兄 时常 -时常
-You need to masturbate, dude. A lot. -A lot.
下次才不会连一垒都没踏上就先漏气
So next time you won’t blow your load when you’re rounding first base.

Yeah.
就通通管子
Just gotta clean the pipes.
-谁啊? -嘿 是艾希莉
-Who is it? -Hey, it’s Ashley.
我们要一起出去的 记得吗?
We were gonna hang out, remember?
对! 对 我记得
Yeah! Yeah, I remember.
我…我忘了时间了 艾希莉 我马上来
I… I lost track of time, Ashley. I’ll be right there.
-你还好吗? -嗯
-Are you okay in there? -Yeah.
嗯 我很好 很好 我马上就好了 好吗?
Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. just give me one second, okay?
艾力克 你裸体吗?
Erik, are you naked?
我正在穿衣服
Just putting on my t-shirt right now.
在这
There it is.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
-我可以进去吗? -不 不 这里有够乱
-Can I come in? -No. No, the place is actually a mess.
-巴比很恶心 -是吗?
-Bobby’s disgusting. -Oh, yeah?
-但我知道有个地方 -走吧
-But I know a cool place we can go. -Come on.
好的 右手 黄色
All right. Right hand, yellow.
我好喜欢这游戏
I love this game.
你可别摔倒 要不然就要脱四角裤了
Don’t you fall or you’re losing those boxers.
是吗?
Oh, really?
-你没事吗? -嗯
-Are you okay? -Yeah.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
对不起
I’m sorry.
-什么? 你是处♥女♥还是… -不
-What? Are you a virgin or something or… -No.
只是…当我太兴奋时…
It’s just when I… When I get too excited…
喔 好难为情
Oh, it’s embarrassing.

Here.
-让我帮你就好了 -好
-Let me just take care of you again. -Okay.
等等 等等 等等 干杯
Oh, wait, wait, wait. Cheers, cheers.
我帮你擦一下 一点点而已 没什么大不了的
Let me get that for you. A little spillage. No big deal.
不会又走火吧?
It’s not gonna go off again, is it?
当然不会 我最近常练习自♥制♥力
Absolutely not. I’ve been practicing my self-control a lot.
常常? 好
A lot? Okay.
拜托
Come on.
你是多常练习自♥制♥力?
Oh, just how much have you been working on your self-control?
抱歉 没什么用
I’m really sorry. It’s not working.
我那些蠢朋友说若是我…
My stupid friends, they said that if I would…
艾力克 没关系 有时会这样
Erik, it’s okay. It happens.
喝酒?
Wine?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!